Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-29-2013, 09:25 PM

Torie got out of his lap and walked over to her dresser, grabbing her brush. "He.." She started, brushing her hair. "He and Alex...after I finished my speech, Quinton started to ask questions and they were about you and me, how you were just a cheerleader, how this all wasn't going to work, how...basically anything that would get under your skin. You already had a strike against you and...he was provoking into a fight..." She paused as she blinked tears back. "I tried to stop you, tried to stop him but neither of you were listening. Then Alex stepped in and said just the right to p*ss you off enough to fight him and you were done. With enough videos, witnesses, you were done." She turned away from him and continued to brush her hair. When she heard her phone buzz, she looked at it. I will talk to him about it.
~
Alex sighed and then found his parents outside. "Good evening Dad, Mum." He said, quite awkwardly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 02:40 PM

Ryan took a deep breath. That had been hard to hear, but he felt like it was important to remember. "Why did they both want to get me thrown into The Program? From the little I remember about Alex from earlier, he seemed to have a disturbing crush on you so I'm assuming he wanted me gone for that reason, but this other guy..." He kept staring at the picture, until he remembered something, "He played football with me. It makes no sense as to why he'd provoke me."

-
Mary looked up at her son, then stood up and gave him a hug. "Alex, would you like me to ask Sebastian to make you anything?"

David didn't bother even looking up at Alex. He simply said, "Hello, son."
-

Heather didn't sleep long before she woke up. When she saw Janelle next to her, she tried to nudge her awake, "Hey, Janie, weren't you supposed to text Cole tonight? It's getting a little late."
-
Ella's father, Jay, had gone to visit Quinton, figuring it would be best to do so without informing Ella first. Although visiting hours were over, they knew him at the Police Station as a defense lawyer, so he was allowed to visit Quinton in his cell. He was led to the cell, where the officer let Mr. Bennett inside Quinton's cell. Jay thanked the security officer as he closed the door and walked away.

Quinton was laying in bed, and opened an eye as he heard some commotion. Upon seeing Jay, he sat up. "Can I help you? Why are you in my cell, you don't appear to have been arrested."

"No, I wasn't arrested - and no you can't help me, but I can help you." Jay's voice was monotone, as he was holding back the urge to punch the young man in the face for what he had done to his daughter. "I'm Jay Bennett, and I'm here to be your lawyer. You know my daughter, Ella... You owe her a lot for me coming here today, kid."

"I'm not a kid. My name is Kyle Quinton, but I prefer just Quinton. And I know I owe Ella, and I plan on paying her back by being a father to the babies."

"Both?"

"Yeah, both, whatever. I'm not taking financial responsibility for that other @sshole's kid, but I'll be around I guess. I just need out of jail first." Quinton shrugged.

"Given what you are being accused of, you can surely understand why I might not see you as fit for being a father to my grandchildren."

"So you know then about my history with Ella."

"I know the details surrounding your attempted murder charge, yes. Although my daughter was the victim, I do agree with you that if you were fully aware that the amount of Qwik-Death you FORCED down my baby's throat was not lethal... then the charge should be one of assault."

"I hope you're less... passionate about this in court. I heard you're one of the best, so I expect you to separate your profession from your personal life."

"Don't talk to me like that, kid." Jay sneered, "When we aren't in the court room, I can talk to you and about you in whichever way I please. You poisoned my daughter and got her pregnant. I sure hope in that order, because the baby-"

"It was in that order."

"How did you pull that off? Ella has more respect for herself then to stay with a boy who nearly killed her."

"Persuasion, Mr. Bennett." Quinton smirked, getting that evil look in his eyes. "You should probably talk about it more with Ella. Anything else I say about that might cause you to not want to take my case."

"Worse than attempted murder?"

"You mean, ASSAULT. Well, it's debatable whether or not anything else I had done was worse. I... I'm not going to lie to you, Mr. Bennett, but I was not the world's nicest boyfriend to say the least. BUT, I feel like I have changed since then. I want to be there for Ella."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-30-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 03:57 PM

"You have always protected me and apparently he said something about me in the locker room one day after practice. Well, it p*ssed you off and you slammed him up against a locker. We tried to make him happy by asking him what we could do to convince him not to report it because you had also beat the sh*t out of Alex, which was totally necessary as he had been choking me, but we didn't want you to go into the Program. So he said that if Ella and I...had a make out session which he could film then all would be forgiven. Well, he used the tape to blackmail Ella and we thwarted that plan as well." She hugged her shoulders, shivering.
~
"I would like some scrambled eggs and fruit, please." He said to his mother, hugging her back. "What are your plans for tonight, Dad?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 04:01 PM

((I edited my post, lots with Jay & Quinton))

"He sounds awful..." Ryan frowned.
-
Mary nodded and went to the kitchen to tell Sebastian to make Alex his meal.

"I have a meeting to attend." He said. "Do you have any plans, or do you intend to sit around all day?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 04:16 PM

She chuckled. "Awful doesn't even come close." She put her brush back on the dresser and sat down next to Ryan.
~
"I was hoping to catch up with some friends." Alex replied, pouring himself some tea. "Did you want to go out for lunch or dinner?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 04:35 PM

"I shouldn't have let you do that for me. I ended up in The Program anyway, and I wish I didn't have to put you or Ella... Wait." He paused and thought for a minute. "I remember that name from earlier. Quinton. From what I gathered from Ella and Heather fighting, Heather is dating Quinton, but Ella is having a baby and it could be his? Why would either of them date him knowing he's such an @sshole?"
-
"I won't be here for dinner because of my meeting, but I suppose I could go for lunch." David finished his coffee.

Mary arrived with Sebastian. Sebastian put a breakfast plate in front of Alex and said, "Good morning, Alex. I hope you enjoy your meal."

David said to Mary, "I would enjoy another cup of coffee." He handed her the empty cup.

Sebastian took it from Mary, and then to David, he said "I can get that for you, sir. Mary, sit down and finish your tea. I'll be back."

Mary sat back down and quietly said, "Thank you, Sebastian."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 04:41 PM

"Ella didn't willingly date Quinton. He blackmailed her with the tape. Heather is... complicated. She dated him for over 3 years and she really believes that he has changed but I...well, zebras don't change their stripes."
~
"Thank you, Sebastian." Alex replied. "Where do you want to go for lunch, Dad?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 04:52 PM

"He blackmailed Ella into sleeping with him? And Heather knows all of this and thinks he's changed? I feel like I missed so much..."
-
"You choose, Alex. I have something to attend to in my office. When you wish to leave, I'll be there." David stood up and said to Mary, "When Sebastian comes back with my coffee, YOU bring it upstairs to me."

"Yes, David, fine." Mary mumbled as David walked inside the mansion. She sighed and said to Alex, "You two are having lunch together?"
-
"I would prefer YOU told ME directly, what you had done to my daughter. Also, I have a contract for you to sign." Jay told Kyle. "It will bind you to your commitment to my daughter and her children."

"Bind me to Ella? You mean through the babies, right?"

"Nope, I mean marriage."

"WHAT?" Quinton yelled, standing up off his bed, "There is NO WAY that is happening! Besides, I told you I was a bad boyfriend - I'd put Ella at risk by being married to her! AND I have a girlfriend!"

"Ella is not going to have children out of wedlock, and as bad as you say you are, I will always be watching you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 04:59 PM

"Yes and no. Most of this you already knew. Heather was the only thing that had changed." She got up and went into her closet. "I have a committee hearing tomorrow after school and three on Saturday." She yawned. "We can spend Sunday together, tho." She started to go through her dress pants, figuring out what she would be wearing the next couple of days.
~
"Yes, we are." Alex replied, starting to eat. "Mum, if I tell you something, can you promise me you won't freak out."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 05:12 PM

"I knew it, but I don't know it anymore... and I don't know about Sunday. I promised Dave I'd go to his birthday party since he's nervous being around his family. I'm sure we can make time for each other, though."
-
Mary looked at Alex, puzzled, "You can tell me anything, darling. What is it?"
-
"But if I'm not out of jail in 7 or so months, Ella will have had the babies already, and I'm sure you don't want your daughter to get married in a prison cell."

"If you sign this paper, I will guarantee that you will be out of jail in 6 months - and that the time you have already spent in the holding cell will count toward that, making it about 5 months from today. If you do not sign, I will not take your case, and you can test your luck with the government appointed defense lawyer... who will likely just try to settle on your current charges and you can expect at least 5 YEARS."