Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-26-2013, 05:28 PM

She blushed. "And you looked quite handsome." She replied, smiling widely.
~
Janelle's jaw dropped. "Holy sh.it, girl!" She said, walking in.

((g2g, be back in a couple hours))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-26-2013, 06:14 PM

"Was the party fun?"
-
Heather giggled and sat on the bed. "I could never afford this on my own. Its expensive." Heather took out a box from under the bed and took out a pill. She popped the pill in her mouth and then put the box away. "So Janelle... Cole isnt around, and Kyle isn't either."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2013, 11:08 PM

"It was. A lot of people came and partied, I spoke..." She said, trailing off at the memory of Ryan, Mike, Kyle, and Alex all getting into a fight. "It was a blast."
~
Janelle sat on the bed next to her. "What was the pill for?" She said, sinking into the pillows. "Ohmygod this bed is soooooo soft."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-27-2013, 06:19 AM

"That's good to hear. I had a strange feeling about it."
-
"Just a little pick-me-up. And I know, right? Sooooo soft." Heather crawled over close to Janelle rubbing a hand down Janelle's body, then going in to kiss her again.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-27-2013, 12:08 PM

She nodded and slid into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him softly. "It was an interesting night. There were some people from other schools and most of the girls were looking at you." She laughed and picked up a full body shot picture of them both. "I mean, look at you. You were easily the hottest guy there. I couldn't blame them for staring."
~
Janelle kissed her, making a mental note to ask her about the pill later.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-27-2013, 06:46 PM

Ryan laughed, until he noticed a guy dressed as the Phantom of the Opera in the background of one of the images. Although he couldn't see his face behind the mask, he knew something about that guy was off. "Who's that?" he pointed to Quinton.
-
The pill Heather had taken was Ecstasy, but she had no intention of telling Janelle that. She un-buttoned her own button-up shirt, keeping it open but having her lacy black bra show.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-28-2013, 12:40 AM

Torie tensed, frowning. She clenched her jaw together before answering, "Must have been one of the other kids there." It was forced, and she knew it, but she didn't want to remember that night as the last night she had with Ryan. She wanted to remember that night as if nothing went wrong, as if everything had gone picture perfect, as if she could-and did- stop the fight.
~
Janelle slipped her t-shirt over her head and continued to kiss Heather, leading into an x-scene.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-28-2013, 10:45 AM

"I feel like I know that guy." Ryan said. He looked at Torie and raised a brow, "You seem upset that I asked. If it's someone we know, shouldn't you want to help me remember?"
-
Afterward, Heather cuddled close to Janelle and fell asleep.
-
By this time, Ella had left the police station and was back home, crying as silently as she could in her bedroom. Her father walked in and asked her what was wrong.

"It's about the baby, dad. I'm having two."

"Twins? Oh." He frowned.

"And there are two different dads. Apparently it's pretty rare in humans, but it happens all the time in other animals."

"TWO dads? Oh... oh, Ella..." Jay shook his head. "Do you know who?"

"I sent the results back for a double check, but I did get the first results."

"Mike? Ryan?" He asked about the only two guys he knew Ella had dated.

"No, neither of them. Alex, a friend of Torie's who came in from London and is now back there. He doesn't want anything to do with the baby. And Kyle... He's in jail right now, and he says he wants to look after both the kids, but can't because if his court date is coming up and he could be in jail for a while if he's convicted."

Ella's dad knew right away what she was asking. "And you want my help with that?"

"Well, you're a defense lawyer, dad. Much better than the state-appointed ones. You can help him."

"What's he being accused of?"

"Um." Ella didn't know how to say this without her dad freaking out, "Drug possession, drug paraphernalia, possession of Qwik-Death, and... and, don't panic, but attempted murder... me as the victim."

"WHAT?! He tried to kill you?!"

"It's a long story... He says he didn't want to kill me and that it should only be an assault charge. He poisoned me with a drop of Qwik-Death - just enough to make me sick. If he did know that a drop would not kill me, then he has a case, does he not?"

"I..." Ella's dad took a deep breath and sat down. "I suppose he would. It would be similar to shooting someone in the foot. It's a deadly weapon, but used to inflict harm, not death. But it'll be hard to get him anything less than a few years. I will need to meet up with this boy tomorrow."

"Okay, daddy." Ella hugged him.

"Ella, I do not know if I agree with this idea. If he's a violent man, then I worry about you and the children."

"He's not 'violent', but he is scary... I would never leave him alone with the babies, but I do want my children to have a father-figure."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-28-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-28-2013, 01:58 PM

Torie sighed. "Its..its complicated. That guy...He is a monster and..." She leaned her head on his shoulder, noting wanting to look at Ryan. "And he is one of the reasons why you were put into the Program..." She added softly.
~
Janelle fell asleep next to her.
~
Alex was getting up for the day and texted Ella. Have you talked to Torie. Then he went downstairs to talk with his mum.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-28-2013, 02:36 PM

Ryan frowned, "He is? What... What happened?" He looked at his phone as it beeped. Dave had sent him a text.

My birthday party is Sunday. My fam will b there, but I hate family events so can u come and make it better?

Ryan replied with a: sure thing, bro, and then turned back to Torie. "Dave's birthday party is on Sunday and he wants me to go... but anyway, as I was saying, what happened? What did he do for you to call him a monster, and why did he hate me enough to get me put in The Program?"

-

Ella's father left the room, and Ella looked at the text. She sighed. Today had been such a crazy day for her, that she had forgotten to ask. Sorry, Alex, it slipped my mind. I'll text her right now. She replied.

Then, she texted Torie, Alex wants to know if he can ever come back to Chicago. I know you're probably going to say no... but it's for the baby.

-

Mary was sitting outside at their patio set, drinking her tea and shaking nervously. David was also sitting outside with her, coldly staring at her as he sipped his own coffee. The weather outside was beautiful, but the mood between the two was tense.

"I am attending a meeting tonight." David said simply.

"What kind of meeting?"

"A meeting that is none of your business." He replied, emotionless. He was going to see another woman, a 22 year old voluptuous blond woman named Vivian McCarther, who was looking for a job as a personal assistant. David was interested in hiring her, but that wasn't the primary reason for him meeting up with her later.

Mary didn't respond immediately; she kept drinking her tea in silence. However, she did assume it was not a meeting of business, but of pleasure. If it was business, her husband was generally more open to speaking about it. She said, "David, will you be home for dinner? I was thinking of having something fancy made for us, and eating as a family with Alexander. You two could catch up... Is there any way you can move the meeting until tomorrow, dear?"

"No. I will not be home for dinner, nor am I changing my plans for a family dinner. That would not be professional of me."

Mary sighed, "David, we talked about this yesterday. Alex wants for be able to connect with his father. He loves you, David. He wants your attention so badly."

"We will have dinner tomorrow, but I am a busy man, Mary. I do not generally have time for things like family dinners."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-28-2013 at 10:10 PM.