Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-25-2013, 10:40 PM

Torie was just lost in her own thoughts, trying to piece things back together.
~
"But I was such a terrible friend to you. I should have tried harder. I should have done something more." Janelle replied.

Cole and Greg felt a little awkward.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-25-2013, 10:51 PM

"You okay, babe?" Ryan asked, rubbing Torie's shoulder.
-
"You weren't TERRIBLE... You weren't a great friend, but that's the past, ok? I wasn't a great friend either. Forgive me?" Heather pulled Janelle's face close to hers and went to kiss her on the lips... which would probably only make things more awkward from Greg and especially Cole, but she wasn't thinking. xD
-
"I don't have normal feelings, Ella. Surely you realize this. I actually am a sociopath, I've been diagnosed as such. Hey, that'll be a great thing for your father to know if he wants to take the insanity route."

"You knew what you did to me. You were fully aware, you can't say you're insane. You tried to kill me."

Quinton shook his head, "You're thinking the same way as the cops. I never tried to kill you. The attempted murder charge is bogus. I guess you could call it an assault, as I intended to inflict only a very tiny amount of harm."

"You still have possession charges against you too, those are indisputable."

"I can walk away from those with a fine or court mandated community service. It's only the attempted murder charge that concerns me. Fix it, and I'll be a dad to your kids. Both of them. Don't fix it, and... I'll be in jail for the next 10-15 years."

"Fine, fine."

After a brief silence, Quinton said, "So... Can I touch your belly?"

"What? The babies are still practically nothing right now."

"Just for sentimental value."

"Go ahead?" Ella raised a brow as Quinton put his hands on her belly, smirking. o_O
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 11:46 PM

"About ok as you can be as you watch your group of friends implode on each other, your best friend is pregnant with two-not one- two psychopaths as their fathers, going up against something that I don't know if I will win anymore, the Program wants my head, and my boyfriend just got out of the da.mn Program and is having memory issues. If I can't even be a leader to my friends or help you remember, how the hell am I supposed to help all of those kids in the Program? I am so far from ok that I don't even remember how it feels to be ok but all I can do is smile and pretend like everything is fine and that the entire world is not crashing down. I haven't been fine since you left." She replied, breaking down into tears.
~
Janelle turned her cheek. "We both have boyfriends, remember." She whispered, so the guys wouldn't hear her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2013, 06:25 AM

"Torie... It'll be okay." Ryan said, not knowing what else he could say.
-
Heather whispered back, "I remember, but I really like you Janelle. I miss you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2013, 09:44 AM

What could he say? There really wasn't any magic words that could fix all of this. Torie just leaned into him and cried, letting all of her weaknesses show to only him because really all she wanted to hear him say that he loved her and to wrap his arms around her.
~
"I really like you too, Heather, and I've missed you too but..." She glanced over at a very oblivious Cole who was just talking with Greg. "But maybe we could just say that we are going to catch up and go somewhere." She added, smirking.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2013, 10:29 AM

Ryan hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "I hate seeing you sad... I love you.
-
Heather smirked back and looked over to Greg and Cole, "Janelle and I have some catching up to do, so Janelle is going to drive me to my hotel."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2013, 01:02 PM

She smiled. "I love you, too." She replied, finally getting all the tears out. "And it's not really sadness as its frustration. I don't know, maybe I will talk with Senator James or Stanley. They may have some ideas as to how to help."
-
Cole raised a brow. "Ummmm....ok, I guess."

Janelle walked over and kissed his cheek. "I'll text you tonight, ok."

"Sure." He glared at Heather. "You better not get her into any trouble."

"Please be nice, Cole. You can't deny that she is getting better." Janelle said.

"Yeah, come on, Cole. I will teach you some hacking skills. Have a guys night." Greg added.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2013, 04:15 PM

"Well, Stanley is a therapist, I'm sure he can help."
-
Heather rolled her eyes, "I prmise I won't get her into any trouble. "
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2013, 04:27 PM

"Have you thought about talking to him?" She asked, walking into her house.
~
Cole still frowned, not believing her. "Alright, I will talk to you later babe." He said to Janelle, kissing her softly.

"Bye hun." Janelle said, smiling like a goof.

"Come on, dude." Greg said, tugging him away from the area.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-26-2013, 04:37 PM

"Doesn't he work for you? I'll talk to him next time you see him."
-
Heather started walking to the parking lot with Janelle. "Cole doesn't like me much."