Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-25-2013, 08:22 PM

When Torie, Greg, and Ryan got to the top, Torie's eyes widened as she saw both Ella and Heather rolling on the ground fighting. She saw Mike glaring at Ella and Janelle panicking, wondering what the hell she missed. She walked over to Heather and Ella, p*ssed. "What are you two, 5 years old? You both are way to mature to be acting like children." She snapped.

Greg walked over to Janelle and Greg. "So..." He said, awkwardly.

Mike kept clenching and unclenching his fists.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-25-2013, 08:26 PM

"You okay, man?" Ryan asked Mike, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"SHUT UP, MOTHER." They both said. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 08:31 PM

xD

Mike shook his head. "Sure...as well as you can be with your ex-girlfriend saying that you are nothing to her.

"No. I will not shut up." Torie snapped. "We are all friends, and I don't know if it is the resistance or just typical high school bullsh*t but I'm sick of it. I am sick of the fighting, of arguing, and of the d@mn drama. Its not like we all don't have a big enough problem with the Program that we have to go and create our own problems." She started to try and pull Ella away from Heather as Janelle jumped in and started to pull Heather away.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 08:37 PM

"Sorry, Mike." Ryan bit his lip, unsure of what else to say. "There are plenty other fish in the sea?"

Ella and Heather let go of each other's hair. Heather said, "Well maybe you shouldn't hang around Shaniqua anymore - problems seem to follow her."

"CALL ME SHANIQUA ONE MORE TIME, AND I SWEAR I WILL SERVE QUINTON YOUR HEAD ON A PLATE." Ella tried to get to Heather again, struggling to get out of Torie's grip.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 08:49 PM

Mike shook his head, grinning slightly. "Yeah...I guess."

Torie tightened her grip. "Really, Heather. I know you are stressed with this baby possibly being Quinton's but that is no reason to be a complete b*tch. Not saying Ella is in the right here but seriously. We all used to be friends. What happened?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 08:58 PM

"Ella just threatened my life, and I'M the one you're lecturing? I'm not being a b*tch, she started this."

"And you're lucky I don't finish it, you'd run home crying. OH, sorry, that's right... you don't have a home."

Heather ignored Ella, continuing to speak to Torie, "I don't know what happened. Everyone started hating on me, you kicked me out of your house."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 09:05 PM

"Ella, knock it off. You're not three." Torie whispered. "Heather, you choose Quinton over us and...I don't understand it. To us, he is a monster whereas to you, he is god. What he did to Ella, what you refuse to accept as fact despite proof, we can't forget. And maybe asking you to not see Quinton was on bad on our part but...right now, we need to put everything aside and focus on our real enemy."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 09:13 PM

Ella made an annoyed face, but didn't dispute Torie's comment.

"I didn't CHOOSE him over you guys, I wanted my friends and my boyfriend. I wanted both." Heather pulled herself out of Janelle's grasp, and then touched her nostril as she felt like she was bleeding - she was. "I'm going home. My nose is bleeding."

"I've got to go talk to that monster about this whole baby situation."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 09:16 PM

Janelle pulled out some tissues. "Here, these should help." Janelle said.

Torie hesitantly let go of Ella, keeping a close eye on her. "We have always been your friends, Heather, we just didn't agree with your choice of boyfriend."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 09:19 PM

Heather wiped off and blew her nose, then saying to Torie and Janelle, "You girls have a funny way of showing friendship."

Ella didn't bother waiting around or anything, instead walking straight in the direction of the police station.