Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#371 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2013, 03:42 PM

"Uh, yeah Torie, lunch would be great." Ryan replied, confused about where Ella and Alex were. "I know Ella was awake... maybe she went back to bed and Alex isn't up yet?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#372 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2013, 03:51 PM

Torie nodded and went into the kitchen.

Mike shook his head. "No. I knocked on Alex's door and when he didn't answer, opened it and he wasn't there. Same with Ella. And I asked the people around here and they aren't anywhere in the house." He replied. "I mean, maybe they both had things to do or something."

~

Torie walked into the kitchen and told Frankie to make some lunch for Ryan and herself. She sat on a bar stool.
What the he.ll? Why would Alex and Ella be gone at the same time? I mean, unless they are a couple but since when? Alex can't stand the three of them and Ella thinks Alex is weird. Unless opposites do attract but these two are more than just opposites. Huh......well we shall find out here soon.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#373 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 03:53 PM

"That's probably it... a coincidence that they're both gone though." Ryan said.

Ella thought it would be a good time to go back now.
(#374 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 03:58 PM

Torie came out with two plates. Both had sandwhiches with meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and whatever else Frankie had decide to put on there. One plate had a salad and the other fries. "Here ya go, Ryan." She handed him the plate with the fries.

((brb dinner))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#375 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 04:03 PM

Ryan ate lunch in silence, his mind elsewhere. Ella (and Alex) arrived at the house as they were eating. "We're back." Ella called out.

"Ella? Ella!" Ryan stood up and walked over to the front. "Where'd you guys go? I - I mean, WE - were worried. Nobody knew you two left."
(#376 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 04:14 PM

Torie stood up. "Hey glad you two are back." She smiled. "Are you hungry?"

Alex nodded. "Starving!" He said to Torie. He turned back to Ryan. "Sorry, Ryan, was just taking Ella out to show her how a real man treats a girl."

"Alex!" Torie said sharply. "Knock it off. You are still a guest in MY house." She snapped.

<3
(#377 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 04:21 PM

Ryan balled up his fists in anger, so very tempted to punch Alex in the face. "What's that supposed to mean?"
(#378 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Alex laughed. "It means that you had a chance to show this very pretty woman how you could be a man and failed. Now it is my turn." He smirked, putting his arm around Ella.

Torie smacked him, HARD. "I don't care if you dislike my choices or dislike someone, but in my house, you will not speak to my friends like that."

((hey brb dad wants to go for a walk O.o))

<3
(#379 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 04:38 PM

"Since Torie doesn't want us fighting in her house, and I REALLLLLLY want to punch you right now, we should probably step outside." Ryan said sternly, cracking his knuckles.

"Are you that dumb, Ryan? Really? You can't think of any witty comeback so you just threaten people."

"You want to join in the fight, Ella? I don't like hitting women, but if you want to join in so bad, I can make an exception."

Ella rolled her eyes. "You're a class act."

"After I beat this geek up, we need to have a little talk." He turned back to Alex, "So... Outside?"

((K.))
(#380 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 04:43 PM

Torie stepped in between the two guys. "You two stop it right now. You will not go outside, you will not fight in here, because it is not worth. Ryan, please, just stop."

"Aww, how nice. You let your girl fight your battles."

<3