Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-24-2013, 11:24 AM

"Look, Torie asked us to come and stop you. She would have been here herself but I wouldn't let her due to the fact that it's a protest day. Please, Ella, if you won't stop for yourself, at least do it for Torie." Janelle replied, not disputing the fact that Ella could probably kick Heather's @ss.
-
Mike went up to the game room. "Hey Ryan. I'm Mike remember. Torie asked us to come over since she has to go to the Protest. Greg is downstairs getting us a live feed to watch."

((I will do the full protest speech later when I can actually concentrate on it.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-24-2013, 12:07 PM

"I can handle myself. I'm not going to be a wuss. I stand up for myself. Tell Torie, thanks for the concern, but she's not my mother."
-
"Protest? What is she, a hippie? And who's Greg?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-24-2013, 05:33 PM

"She knows that!" Janelle angrily replied. "Ella, she is just trying to be a good friend to you and she knows that you are hormonal. You are not thinking rationally. If you wanted to get rid of those spawns of Satan there are more rational and effective ways."
~
Mike laughed. "No, she is not a hippie. She is...well, if you want, you can watch. Greg is our resident techie and he is going to pull the news feed up."
~
Torie finally reached the center and walked up to the podium. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen. It seems our crowd has become even bigger than last time." She started, smiling.
~
"Hey Mike. Ryan. It's started!" Greg yelled upstairs.
~
"Come on. Let's go watch your princess speak to her people." He said, grinning.

~
"I am afraid to inform you that this will be the last protest for a while. I know, it is a sad day but I have been invited to join many committees and other organizations to help stop the Program. Your voices, our voices, have a made a difference and now I must go on to make sure that your voices are heard. We have demanded a difference, encouraged change, and settled for nothing less. This has created many debates, many discussions but also enemies for myself and my friends. The Program wants my head for being so outspoken against and I must protect myself in order to protect your demands for change." She paused as people started to boo. "We have accomplished much during our protests, and if needed, we will resume. But for now, I must place my focus on the committees and organizations who have asked for my help because we do not back down. We will not settle, we will stay strong and *****vere."

As soon as she was finished, the reporters swarmed her.

"Why is the Program after you?"
"Are you terrified of them taking you?"
"How are your friends reacting to this new knowledge?"
"What organizations and committees have you been asked to serve on?"

"The Program is after me because I am speaking out against them. They believe that the Program is the only and there should not be any opposition. We here are out to prove them wrong and since I am the leader, they are coming after me. Thank you everyone for coming out." Torie said, before stepping down off the podium and starting to walk back through the crowd.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 07:03 PM

Ryan was incredibly confused before he watched the protest. He watched it and smiled, happy Torie was finally going to put herself first.
-
"Like an ABORTION. I would NEVER do that. I don't really want my babies to be murdered - but I do want to kick Heather's ass for being a racist b*tch. That is completely rational, you wouldn't understand."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 07:07 PM

Mike frowned. He wasn't sure if her words were going to calm things down or make more waves. "So, remember anything now?"
~
Torie started to walked home.
~
"Or you could give me up for adoption. And how could I not possibly understand this?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 07:14 PM

"I remember the resistance now, yeah." Ryan nodded.
-
"You're not pregnant, you didn't just break up with your boyfriend, and you're not black. You don't understand anything I'm going through. Sure, you guys are all 'there for me' or whatever, but f*ck, you can't possibly understand." Ella shook her head. "I'll make sure Heather knows not to hit me in the stomach, but it doesn't matter anyway - she won't get a chance to punch me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 07:20 PM

Mike grinned. "That's good. How was your school?"
~
Janelle sighed. "Ok so maybe I don't completely understand but Ella..." Janelle said, lost for words.

"Look, if you want to get into a fight, whatever. But don't put those babies at risk. What kind of mother to be would be if you put them in danger before they were even born." Cole finished for her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 07:39 PM

Ryan shrugged, "School was fine. I miss playing football though."
-
"Shut the f*ck up, Cole. You're making me sound like an awful person or something. Both of you, seriously, f*ck off." Ella snarled.

They arrived at the lake, and Heather was already waiting. She rolled her eyes, "Great, I was assuming you would be talked out of this."

"You would like that, sl*t."

"WHAT? I'm the sl*t? I'm not pregnant with 5 possible baby daddies."

"At least I don't sleep with guys in exchange for drugs."

"I've only ever been with 2, sorry 3, guys. That's 2 less than you."

"BUT I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A L'ESBIAN. So how many women have to slept with? I bet the total men and women is more than 5."

"Maybe it is, but so what?" Heather rolled her eyes. "I'm 100% Kyle's right now."

"Nothing to be proud of." Ella tightened her fists. "He's a snake."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 07:43 PM

Mike nodded. "Well, hopefully you will be playing football again here soon."

Torie was soon walking through the door. "Ryan, Mike, Greg. I'm back." She shouted.
~
Janelle pulled her cell out. Can't talk her out of it. Help! She sent Torie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-25-2013, 07:55 PM

"I hope so. Do you play football?"
-
"He is not a snake." Heather folded her arms, "You don't know the real him."

"WHAT? Yes, Heather, I DO. HE R@PED ME."

"R@pe sounds violent. He is not violent."

"HE ALSO TRIED TO POISON ME."

"Not necessarily violently, and it was probably your fault. You weren't his type anyway. You're some fat, ghetto ho, Shaniqua."

Ella pushed Heather hard and yelled, "If you ARE his type, I'm glad I'm not!"