Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 11:55 PM

Mike sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said, holding his hands up in surrender. "Ella, please don't fight Heather. I don't want to see you go through the Program."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 11:57 PM

"She just called me ghetto Shaniqua." Ella clenched her fists. "Besides, maybe I want to be in The Program. They can make me forget who Quinton and Alex are. Maybe they'll even abort the demon spawns for me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-24-2013, 12:00 AM

Mike reached out to touch her again, then pulled back. "Maybe...or maybe the fact that you are pregnant would stop you from going into the Program." He suggested, hoping that would be the truth.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2013, 12:03 AM

"Why do you care, Mike, honestly they aren't even yours." Ella snapped at him and walked inside the classroom as the teacher unlocked the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-24-2013, 12:07 AM

"Because I care about you." He mumbled. He sighed and walked in after her but didn't say another word.
~
Torie, Janelle, Cole, and Greg all arrived at school and went to their own classrooms.

((skip to after school/protest))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2013, 12:15 AM

After school, Ella met up with Heather at the bleachers. They greeted each other in a... less than kind manner.

"Bulimic crack-head racist."

"Pregnant ghetto wh*re."

Ella rolled her eyes, "Clever."

"And your diss was?"

"That wasn't a diss, it was just a simply stated fact. You are bulimic, you are a crack-head, and you are a racist."

Heather shrugged, "As was mine. Ella, or rather Shaniqua since I'm talking to your ghetto black side, if we are going to fight, we can't do it here."

"And there's that racist part. Why not, Barbie?"

"Kyle calls me Barbie - it's hardly an insult, and it's not at all racist." Heather laughed. "But we can't here because supervisors are around."
-
Ryan went to Torie's after school.

((I gotta go to bed. =( I'll be on tomorrow morning, but then I won't be on after 1PM until maybe 6 or 7PM TUESDAY. So over 24hours...))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-24-2013, 12:31 AM

((Okie dokie. I will be on in the morning don't know what time in the afternoon. xD))

Torie, Janelle, Mike, Greg, and Cole all met up at their meeting spot. Torie looked around for Ella and frowned.

"Mike, where is Ella?" She asked.

"Probably in a fight with Heather." He replied.

Torie blinked. "Excuse me?" She replied, not sure if she heard correctly.

"Ella and Heather got into a confrontation this morning and now they are probably getting ready to fight." He repeated, but with more details.

Torie sighed. "I was afraid that was what you said. Do you know where they are fighting?"

"Nope. But more than likely not on school property." Mike said.

"Torie, you have a protest to go to. You can go chasing after Ella and Heather." Cole protested.

"But I can't let my friend, who is PREGNANT, fight someone." Torie retorted.

"I know, which is why Cole and I will go after them." Janelle said. "You need to get to that protest."

"But-"

"No buts. Ella should understand that this is important as well." Janelle stopped her.

"Fine..Greg, Mike, will you guys go to my house and wait for Ryan. He said he would come over today." She asked them.

"Sure. I'll pull the protest up on the TV." Greg said.

"Someone has to go with you." Mike protested.

"I'm a big girl, Mike. I can do this by myself." Torie said.

Janelle hugged her. "Good luck, but I know you won't need it." She said, smiling.

Torie hugged her back and nodded.

Mike, Cole, and Greg all smiled at her. "We have faith in you." Greg said.

"Thanks guys. Tell Ryan I will be there as soon as the Protest is over." Torie replied.

"Of course." Mike said, also hugging her. "Well, we better be going."

"Yeah, we have to prevent a fight." Janelle said, sighing.

"Keep me updated." Torie asked.

"Of course." Cole replied.

Janelle and Cole headed down towards the football fields, hoping that Ella and Heather were down there. Mike and Greg headed to Torie's house.

Torie headed to the protest, this time all alone. When she reached the Program's administration building, there was a massive crowd there along with police and the press. She took a deep breath, held her head up high, and started to walk through the crowd.

Mike and Greg were soon walking up to Torie's house.

Cole and Janelle were at the football fields, looking around for Heather and Ella. They saw them over by the bleachers. "Hey guys." Janelle said, walking over.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2013, 07:28 AM

Heather glared at Janelle, then turned back to Ella, "I suggest we go down to the lake. I can meet you there in half an hour."

"Gotta go get high first?"

"No, Ella, I just don't want to walk with you to the spot, that would be so dumb."

"Well, you ARE dumb."

"GOD, SHANIQUA, YOU MAKE NO SENSE."

"MY NAME IS ELLA. And, don't use the Lord's name in vain."

"Yeah, this coming from such a good little Christian girl. You're pregnant, and you threatened to bash my face in, BUT how dare I use the 'Lords name in vain'."

"I don't have time for this. I'm going to walk down to the lake, and Ill meet you there in half an hour." Ella turned to Cole and Janelle, "Don't even try to stop me." She started walking away.
-
Ryan's school started after Torie's, and finished before, so he ended up at her place first.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-24-2013, 09:33 AM

Janelle went after Ella. "Ella, does this really make any sense?" She protested. "You are pregnant. What are you going to do if something happens to the babies?"
~
Mike and Greg walked into the house. "Ryan?" Mike called out as Greg went over to the TV and turned on the news stations.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-24-2013, 09:54 AM

"Cheer, I would f*cking cheer. Besides, I'm pretty sure I could kick Blondie's ass."
-
"In the game room." Ryan called down, somewhat confused about the male voices.