Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 11:00 PM

Alex sighed. "If you don't understand it then its not worth explaining. But of it sexually nonetheless." He replied. "Ella, I hate to cut this enlightening conversation short but I have a had a really long trip and wish to sleep. Please have Torie inform me as to if I come back to the States or if I should just send you money. Hope you have a wonderful night." Alex added, before hanging up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 11:03 PM

Ella threw the phone at the wall. Liv had long since walked out of the room, so she was all alone again. She crawled into bed and cried herself to sleep.

((Next day?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:06 PM

The next day, Torie woke up to the sun rising, birds chirping, and a morning dew. She sat up and stretched, shivering. She went back inside the house and started to get ready.

Mike woke up in his room and put a pillow over his face, not wanting to wake up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:10 PM

Ella pretty much had the same reaction as Mike that morning. She did get up though, got dressed, and went directly to school.
-
Heather's suspension was finished, and she decided to go to school today. She did take a quick puff of crack when she woke up, but she didn't plan on bringing any of her drugs to school. She had a quick bite to eat in the restaurant within the hotel, and then went to school.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:19 PM

Mike finally got up and dressed, heading to school as well.

Torie came downstairs as Janelle, Cole, and Greg walked in. "Hey Torie." Janelle said, cheerily,

"Hey guys." Torie responded, exhausted. She grabbed herself a banana and sat down at the counter.

"You wanted to see us this morning." Cole said, leaning against a wall.

"Yeah... We need to spread the word-"

"About Dr. Martin's gatherings. Janelle already filled us in on that." Greg finished for her.

"Good. Janelle, you are on my bank account now." Torie walked over to a drawer and pulled out a manila envelope. "This is for you." She added, handing Janelle the envelope.

"But Torie, I-" Janelle started, shocked.

"You will take this. This is plan B if plan A fails." Torie stubbornly said. "Now come on. We need to get to school."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:26 PM

Ella waited in front of her class. She wasn't looking forward to seeing Mike.

Heather walked over to her, "Hey, Ella."

She looked up at Heather and frowned, "What do you want?"

"Kyle was just wondering if you knew the paternity yet."

"Yes."

"And...?"

"And, what? You don't have to worry Heather, YOU are not the father - you don't have a p*nis." Ella looked back down at her book.

Heather raised a brow, "I wasn't asking about me, I was asking about Kyle."

"I was being sarcastic. I'll talk to HIM about it later today, okay? It's none of your business, go throw up or smoke crack or suck some guy off for crack money, you b*tch."

"WOW. Okay, I see how it is. Your hormones must be crazy right now, I understand this isn't really you."

"IT IS, GO AWAY. LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I KICK YOUR PASTY WHITE ASS." Ella stood up, getting in Heather's face. Heather was right though, it was the hormones. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:31 PM

xD

Mike happened to walk in right at this moment and sighed. He walked over to the two girls. "You two might want to calm down before one of the supervisor's notice." He said, mainly looking at Ella and putting a hand on her shoulder.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:39 PM

Ella did quiet down, but wasn't any less hostile, whispering to Heather loud enough for only the three of them to hear, "You. Me. After school. I'm going to beat the sh*t out of you, then we're going to go show Kyle how pretty your face is once it's been bashed in." 'Kyle' had been said in a mock-Heather voice. Ella's eyes, red with rage darted to Mike as she shoved his hand off her shoulder, "And you, Mike.. Don't f*cking touch me."

Heather's eyes widened, as she was actually really freaked out right now by Ella's words. "I didn't do anything to you except ask whether or not Kyle was the dad... I don't want to fight you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:42 PM

"Ella, do you really think fighting is a good idea at this time." Mike replied, trying to remain calm. He was also quite freaked out and wished Torie or Janelle was there because, honestly, he was probably just going to make the situation worse. "Please, El, just use your head."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:49 PM

"DON'T call me El. My name is El-LA."

Heather shook her head and mumbled, "You are so f*cking ghetto. Ella is too fancy a name for ghetto trash. Should be named Shaniqua or something."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? RACIST!"

Supervisors were now looking at them.

Heather looked at Ella, then at the supervisors watching them. She whispered back to Ella, "You want a fight with me? Fine, I'll fight with you. I'm not a racist, either, I just call it as I see it. Meet me after school at the bleachers." Heather walked away. She didn't have to care about the supervisors personally, and if she didn't assume the baby was Kyle's, she probably would have pushed Ella more so that she was taken away. But she wanted the baby to be Kyle's. She wanted Ella to get Kyle OUT of jail.

The supervisors turned away when Heather left.