Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 11:03 PM

"What the hell do you expect me to say, Ella? Sorry for getting you pregnant?" Alex shot back. "I mean, what is that you want me to do? I can give you child support or just leave you alone. Its not like I was asking for a d@mn child and its not like I am ready for one."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 11:09 PM

"Ohhh, you're not READY for one... I didn't ask for this either, nor am I prepared, but whether or not I'm ready for one, I'M HAVING TWO." Ella yelled. "I want you to be there for your child!"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:11 PM

"And how the hell am I supposed to do when I am in London? Or has Torie magically changed her mind and is willing to let me come back?" Alex snapped. "Does she even know that I am the father because if she did I would expect to hear it from her first since I know that is definitely not happy with me now."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:22 PM

"I'm actually shocked she hasn't contacted you, she was there when I was told the news." Ella rolled her eyes, although she knew Alex couldn't see that, "And I don't care, you still have another 7 or 8 months before you have to worry about that anyway. Of course, you probably won't want to be involved for at least another 17 or 18 years and just pay me off like some wh*re and a b@stard child you want to erase from your life."
-
"So you want me to not speak? What do you think I am? This isn't the 1900s, David. I have rights."

David, annoyed, grabbed her throat. "This way, you won't talk. You talk, I'll tighten my grip."

"Seems rather unnecessary-"

He made good on his word and tightened his grip. "Mary. Dear, dear sweet Mary. Why are you suddenly so defensive? You make things worse for yourself. If you shut up for a minute, like the good old days, we wouldn't have a problem."

"Our good old days, or back when women really were the property of-"

He tightened again, now making it hard for Mary to breathe. He punched her in the gut with his other arm, his large right hand still tight around her neck. "Mary, believe it or not, I don't enjoy hurting you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:27 PM

Alex blinked. "And that's a bad thing why?" He asked, genuinely confused. "Ella, you are of a lower class and therefore that child is of a lower class. I cannot help it if society says that the child must be hidden. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time a man of my stature hid a love child."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:36 PM

"LOWER CLASS? MAN OF YOUR STATURE? You're not a f*cking king, Alex, you're an @sshole and I hate you." Ella screamed loud enough that her mother had came knocking on the door.

"Ella, sweetie, is everything okay?"

"YES MOM, GO AWAY." Ella's screams this time directed at the door. Going back to the phone, she added, "Are you f*cking serious right now?"
-
Mary wanted to respond, but even as she inhaled she felt a pain in her throat from his grip. Sure, you don't.

David shook his head, "You need to learn a lesson. Next time you speak out of turn, whether it's today or even a year from now, you won't be so lucky. You speak when spoken to. It's called obedience."

It's called threatening.

He said to her, "Alex is my son, too. He is our heir. He needs to learn his lesson too, you cannot treat him like a child. He must be independent and strong."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:40 PM

"Ella, you should probably calm down. Too much stress can hurt the babies." Alex said, calmly. "And if you hate me so much, why did you even bother telling me that I was the father of one of the babies? You could have easily lied and said that it was Mike's. I'm sure that is what you would have wanted anyways."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:50 PM

"CALM DOWN? F*CK NO. I'm carrying YOUR kid AND QUINTON'S - AND I CAN'T HAVE A F*CKING SMOKE BECAUSE IT'S BAD FOR THE BABIES." Ella said, unable to calm down. She then hissed, "I can't carry on a lie like that for the rest of my life, so even though I f*cking hate your guts, I'm stuck dealing with you and Satan for the rest of my life. Besides, Mike and I are over. He heard you and Quinton were the fathers and he acted like an @sshole about it so we broke up. I hate him too. I hate every man - you all suck."
-
David continued, "And, you are causing him to lose respect for me."

"I am causing that? No, your actions are-"

David sighed regretfully as he tightened his grip even further. Within ten seconds, she fainted.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 11:54 PM

"Actually, I believe it is you who sucks but that is besides the point." Alex replied, quite emotional less. "And I do not know what you wish me to say, Ella. Unless Torie says that I am allowed back in her sight, I cannot do anything but send you money. My hands are tied."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 11:56 PM

"EXCUSE ME, I SUCK? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Ella was SO furious right now. xD