Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 09:06 PM

Alex laughed. "She isn't going down without a fight. Besides, I don't even know what they would take her in on."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 09:15 PM

"I don't know, Alex. All I know is that they're after her, and they'll try their best to find something."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 09:19 PM

Alex sighed. "Well, I hope for her sake that she quits because if Dad gets a hold of her..." He shuddered. "Its not going to end well for her."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 09:26 PM

"I hope so too." Mary stood up, put a 50 pounds, over $80US, in the jar, and sat back down. "Are you just about finished, Alex? It's been nearly an hour."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 09:28 PM

Alex nodded, finishing off his hot chocolate and cake. "Finished." He said, standing up and following her out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 09:36 PM

They met with Sebastian at the car and he drove them back. Their house was a very large and historic brown-brick Victorian mansion with lots of windows, a garden out front, and a guest house out back. It literally looked like a castle. Sebastian parked the car and let them out.

Once inside the massive foyer, Mary hugged Alex, "I need to finish my 'talk' with your father. Have a good night sleep, darling."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 09:39 PM

"Thanks, Mum." Alex said, hugging her back and kissing her cheek. "Love you." He said, before heading up to his room.

Once there, he looked at Ella's text and blinked. What the hell do you mean I am the father?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 09:46 PM

Ella was glad she had free long distance on her cell, so she called him. "Your not THE father, but you're A father. I'm having twins - fraternal, and uniquely and strangely enough they have different fathers. You're one of them, and everyone's best friend Quinton is Daddy #2."
-
Mary knocked on the office door but there was no response, so she went to their master bedroom. "David?" She said quietly as she opened the door.

"Come in, my love. Sit, sit down." David insisted, patting to a space on the bed next to him.

"I'm fine, I actually have to take a quick shower." She walked toward the door, but he grabbed her blouse, stopping her.

"That can wait."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 09:51 PM

Alex was stunned. "...Well...that is unusual but I don't know what you want me to do about it." Alex finally replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 09:57 PM

"Are you serious? That's your response?" Ella said angrily. Sarcastically, she added, "Oh, you don't need to do anything. Go on and live your life like this doesn't involve you, and I'll look after your child until I die."
-
Mary sighed and sat down, "David, please."

"I'm not going to harm you, Mary. I would only like to speak."

"That wasn't true last time."

"Last time you were talking back. Sit there and listen to your husband, like a good wife." David said coldly.