Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 09:22 PM

Alex sighed, knowing his mother was right. "I know...and I don't mean too. Its just that when I see them together, all I see is red and I lose it." He said, not being able to look at his mum. "That's why I came back. We had another fight and she gave me two options: leave for London or go back to jail. So I came home."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 09:29 PM

"As wonderful as it would be for you to marry the heir to the Freemon fortune, it is indeed best that you came home. Leave her alone for a while, and maybe someday you'll learn to control your anger and she'll smarten up and leave her lower-class boyfriend."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 09:30 PM

Alex nodded. "I hope so." He paused. "Uh..Mum, how mad do you think Dad would be if he found out that I sort of helped her start the resistance? Hypothetically speaking, of course." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 09:37 PM

"Very. Very mad." Mary said, letting out a small giggle.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 09:39 PM

Alex hung his head, chuckling himself. "Yeah, when I was more sane of mind, and after her boyfriend beat the sh.it out of me, I helped her start the resistance. Then she kicked me out when I, in a round about way, got her boyfriend thrown into the Program."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 09:45 PM

"Her boyfriend beat you up? Oh, honey." Mary reached across and rubbed her son's cheek. "I'm guessing that was why he was sent there, for violent behaviour? He doesn't hurt her though, does he?"

She saw Allison coming with their drinks.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 09:51 PM

Alex shook his head. "No. He treats her like a princess. It's is quite obvious that he is heads over heels for Victoria and, unfortunately, she is the same about him."

Allison came over and set the vanilla chai tea in front of Mary. She then set the chorley cake and the cinnamon hot chocolate in front of Alex. "How does everything look?"

"Delicious. Thank you, Allison." Alex replied, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 09:57 PM

"Thank you very much. Here." Mary nodded to Allison. She then looked back at Alex, "Victoria's parents were planning a visit to Chicago this weekend, last I heard, since Mr. Freemon has a business meeting in New York. If they can't talk her out of it, then I suppose you'll have to move on."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 10:00 PM

Allison nodded and then went to go wait on some of the other customers.

Alex sighed. "And maybe the Program will work in my favor. How is Dad taking all this resistance stuff? I mean, he has to have a plan for Victoria."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM

"Of course he does." She took a sip of her tea, and then continued, "His plan is to have her taken in to The Program. The details, I am not aware of, but I do know he wants to get her in there ASAP."