Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 06:22 PM

She smiled back and leaned her head against his shoulder, trying to just enjoy the moment and not think about everything else that was going on.
~
Alex sighed and began to unpack.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 06:27 PM

Ryan walked with her to his house, far on the other side of town. He was reminded of where she lived versus where he lived and frowned. She lived in the richest part of town, and he lived in a downtown ghetto. He stopped in front of his house. "I promise I'll be by after school tomorrow."
-
Mary walked back to Alex's room and gently knocked on his door. "Are we going to go now, darling, or are you still unpacking?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 06:30 PM

She nodded. "I have a protest right after my school gets out so you might beat me to my house. Don't worry about it tho. Just have Frankie make you something to eat." She replied, kissing him. "I love you."
~
Alex shook his head. "I can always pack later." He replied, leaving his bags partly unpacked. "Where do you want to go?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 06:38 PM

"I love you too." Ryan kissed her back and gave her a hug.
-
Mary smiled, "It's getting late, but there's a little cafe that a enjoy a short drive away. I will have Sebastian drive us there and you can buy whatever you like."

Sebastian was one of the three live-in housekeepers to the Rice family. He was quite young, in his mid-20s, and had moved to London from France when he was turned 18. He had been with their family ever since. Their home used an intercom system, so she pressed the button on one of them to tell Sebastian to meet them in the car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 06:43 PM

She hugged him tightly. "I'll see you tomorrow." She whispered, not wanting to let go of him.
~
Alex nodded. Sebastian was like a brother to Alex, seeing as Alex didn't have any other siblings. "Sounds great! I missed English food. American food is so...blah."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 06:54 PM

Ryan didn't want to either. He gave Torie one last kiss, waved goodbye, and walked inside.
-
Mary laughed, "Indeed it is, darling."

They met up with Sebastian in front of the car. Sebastian was short, blue-eyed, and had shoulder-length blond hair that David absolutely HATED and wanted to force him to cut it. xD

"My word, Alex! Bonjour! It is wonderful to see you again so soon. I expected you to be gone far longer."

"Much longer, Sebastian." Mary corrected, getting in the back of their black, 2013 Cadillac Escalade.

"Ah, yes, of course, madame." Sebastian opened the door for Alex. "You'll have to tell me all about your trip later, Alex. I've always wanted to go to America."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 07:00 PM

Torie sighed and walked home. When she arrived home, she was greeted by one of the maids. "Miss Victoria..." The maid said, taking Torie's jacket.

"Yes.." Torie replied, exhausted.

"Mike wanted us to let you know he left. He is going to stay at his house tonight."

"Thank you. I will be in my room." Torie replied, walking slowly up to her room. She opened the door and then closed it, walking into her parent's room and out to the balcony. She laid down on one of the chairs and stared up at the stars, feeling completely alone.
~
Alex laughed. "Hey, maybe next time I will take you with me. You might even be able to keep me out of trouble." He replied, getting in after his mother.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 07:08 PM

Sebastian grinned, "I would like that very much." He walked around to the driver's seat and got in. He drove to a small cafe called Sophia's and stopped the car in front. There was no official parking for the cafe, so he said to Mary and Alex, "I will pick up in an hour?"

"That would be fantastic, thank you Sebastian." Mary nodded, getting out of the door as Sebastian opened it for her. After, he went and opened Alex's door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 07:10 PM

Alex smiled. "Thank you." He said, following his mum into the cafe. "Is this new? I don't think I have been in here before?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 07:26 PM

Sophia's had a very modern atmosphere, with very square-shaped furniture in a black/white/green colour scheme. It was relatively busy for a cafe at this time of night, but it managed to stay relatively quiet as most people were reading or on their laptops. Classical music played in the background. There was no formal counter, and no till. Sophia's worked differently than most. You didn't pay at a till - you put the money in a jar at the front. You paid whatever you thought was acceptable. Sure, sometimes it would mean a loss of profit, but many upper-class people came to Sophia's and paid more than enough to balance it out. As for where you ordered, the barista's would come to you at your table, much like at a restaurant.

Mary smiled, "It is new. They opened a couple months ago, but the first time I came in here was after you left for Victoria's. The make the most delicious vanilla chai tea. They also make pastries, so feel free to get whatever you like." She sat down at a small booth.
-
Ella told Olivia everything. He sister sighed, "Harsh news, sis."

Ella nodded, "Couldn't get any worse. I wish Mike would text me, but he probably hates me too after I freaked out on him. So now I have no boyfriend, two babies, and two baby-daddy's who probably won't be too involved."