Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 12:09 AM

I would like it if you came over. Torie sent back, curled up in her bed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-23-2013, 07:31 AM

Ok. c u soon babe. Ryan replied. He turned around and walked in the direction of Torie's house. When he arrived he walked inside. "Hey, I'm here."
-
Heather and Quinton talked about how things were going.

"So, has Ella came by yet about the baby?" Heather asked.

Quinton shook his head, "No, but she should find out any day now. I'm not too worried, because, you know, I don't use protection."

Heather rolled her eyes, "Still think that's stupid, Kyle."

"Hey, that choice could get me out of jail, babe. Plus, the woman should be using birth control, that's not my fault." He shrugged, "Like you. You're on birth control, so you haven't gotten pregnant yet."

She sighed, "Yeah."

"Why'd you sigh? Do you want to have a kid?"

Heather shook her head. No, the sigh was because she really wasn't on birth control. She was infertile.
-
Mrs. Rice had, by now, been all fixed up from her husband's beating. She really wanted her son home, she knew her husband would go a little easier on her with Alexander around.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 02:11 PM

Torie came downstairs and hugged him tightly. "How was your day?" She asked.
~
Alex was soon walking through the door. "Mom! Dad! I'm home." He called out, dropping his bag on the floor.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 05:31 PM

Ryan didn't want to talk about his memory problems, or Lissa kissing him, so he simply said, "It was fine, I guess. Yours?"
-
Alex's mother ran down the stairs and hugged her son. "Oh, my darling boy, I missed you dearly."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 05:34 PM

"Chaotic, but its better now." She replied, smiling. She kissed him sweetly.
~
Alex hugged her back. "I missed you too, Mum. Where is dad?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 05:42 PM

"Chaotic? How so?"
-
Mrs. Rice sighed, "Your father is likely in his office. He must not have heard you enter."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 05:45 PM

Torie sighed, exhausted. "Just...lots of drama." She answered. "Do you remember a Dr. Martin?"
~
Alex looked at her. "You ok, Mum? Dad hasn't had one of his episodes again, has he?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 05:53 PM

"Of course I do, he was my therapist at The Program. Why?"
-
Mary grabbed her left arm and bit her lip, "Alex, you know how your father is. I'm sure you can answer that for yourself, sweetie. More importantly though, what is going on with you? I heard about you being arrested on more than one occasion."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-23-2013, 05:55 PM

"Just wondering. Have you seen him or talk to him since you got?"
~
"It was nothing. Just a fight between Victoria and I." He said, clutching his ribs. "How bad was it this time?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 06:05 PM

"No, I... I never really thought about doing so."
-
Mary didn't wish to speak about it, so she ignored his question, "Alexander Rice, you should know better than to get into a fight - especially with a girl. Use your words. Fighting is hardly aristocratic."
-
Ella opened the door for his sister, "Liv... I don't want to talk about it."

"If there's something wrong, Ella, you should talk to someone about it. If you don't... well... you know what happens." Liv frowned. "And we're just getting to know each other again."