Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-22-2013, 04:37 PM

Torie closed the door behind him and took a deep breath. She checked her phone, hoping there was something from Ryan.

Janelle, Cole, and Greg walked up to her. "Hey, we are heading out." Janelle said.

Torie sighed. "Ok, you and I need to talk. Also, come over to my house before school, all of you. We need to talk about something but I need to go see what Ella was screaming about."

Greg nodded. "Of course. See you later, Torie." He said, hugging her before all three of them left.

Torie started up the stairs. "Ella..."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-22-2013, 04:46 PM

Ella, still in the bathroom, didn't saw anything but double checked that the door was still locked.
-
Ryan stopped in front of the apartment building Lissa lived in. She smiled at him flirtatously, "Thanks for walking me home, Ryan."

"Well it was in the same direction, so no problem..."

"I would have been so scared walking alone at night without a big strong man to protect me." She blushed, moving very close to him.

Ryan backed up, "It's only 7PM. It's only just getting dark now, it's not midnight or anything."

Lissa kept moving closer. "What do you even see in Torie? She's pretty, but she's so... blah."

"She's not blah. You barely know her." Ryan defended.

"Oh Ryan... She's always busy... you deserve more."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 04:52 PM

Torie sighed. "Ella, please...I just want to talk." She added.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 05:56 PM

Ella rolled her eyes, which were red from crying, and opened the door. "What do you want, Torie?"
-
"No, Lissa. Torie might be busy, but she always has time for me."

"I would spend ever minute with you, Ryan." Lissa rubbed Ryan's chest, "You're such a good guy and I really like you."

Ryan shook his head, "We're just friends, Lis."

"But we could be more if you gave me a chance..." Lissa stood up on her toes and kissed him. Ryan was shocked, and pulled away. She frowned, "Ryan... You have nothing in common with her anymore. Your a different person now."

"No. I'm not. Good night, Lissa." Ryan said before leaving.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 06:00 PM

"I just wanted to know what happen." Torie replied, hugging her. She wasn't sure if she was hugging Ella more for herself, to push her own pain away or to try and make Ella feel better.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 06:06 PM

"Mike was being a douchebag. I wanted to talk to him about... You know... but he didnt want to talk and he snapped at me. So... I told him to go f*ck himself and told him that we're over."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 06:13 PM

"Oh, sweetie. I'm so sorry." Torie said, hugging her tighter. "Do you want me to talk to him?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 06:16 PM

"I don't care. I'm going home. I shouldnt have came here anyway." Ella pushed past Torie and went stormed out of the house.

((watching a movie with Glen. Be back later.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 06:43 PM

Torie rubbed her face, getting tired of all the drama. She stomped into the game room and unplugged the game console.

"HEY!" Mike yelled, sitting up. "What the hell was that for!"

"Could you be any more of a d*ck, Mike? Ella is going through a lot right now and you are just making things worse." Torie snapped.

"Why is it all about Ella? I am chopped liver over here. I have feelings too! Is anybody going to ask me how I feel about all this. That is...was my girlfriend." He yelled back.

Torie sighed. "Fine. How do you feel, Mike?"

"I don't know." Mike confessed. "I just thought that the kid would be mine and finding out that she is having two kids and neither one is mine....it just hurts. I hate Quinton and Alex...they..."

"They are as.sholes that get everything." Torie finished. "I understand that you are hurt, Mike, but put yourself in Ella's place. She has to raise these kids, knowing who their father's are, knowing what each of the them has done, and not being able to do a da.mn thing about it."

Mike sighed, frustrated. "I know but it just...I don't know how I am going to deal with it. I don't know how to really handle any of this."

"With friends and with Ella. Please...just...just fix all of this." Torie begged, getting up.

Mike got up and plugged the console back in as Torie walked into her room. She pulled out her phone and texted Ryan. Hey babe, missed you today

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 07:31 PM

Ella walked home, fighting back more tears. When she arrived, she went straight to her bedroom and laid down on her bed. She sobbed, but she had no tears left to cry. There was a knock on the door. "Ella...?" A sweet, high-pitched voice said quietly, "Are... are you okay, sis?"
-
Ryan looked at his phone and frowned, Was I supposed to come over? Im sorry, Torie, I was over @ Daves. Ill come over to your place now if you want? or if its too late, tomorrow, I promise.
-
Heatherhad been clean the past couple days, but was now starting to feel a bad case of withdrawal. She left the apartment and went to Patrick's. Her mother had generously given Heather $1000 behind her father's back, and she spent almost half buying drugs, some crack, pot, and ecstasy from Pat. She brought it back to the hotel, smoked a small amount of crack, hid it under the bed, and went to visit Quinton again.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-22-2013 at 09:16 PM.