Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-22-2013, 03:31 PM

"Of course. I will mention it at my next protest." Torie replied, frowning at the thought of Ryan. She was really worried about him, especially with him not remembering simple things.

"Torie, are you sure that..you should mention that...at the next protest? Shouldn't we do that as maybe a secret?" Janelle asked, concerned.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-22-2013, 03:36 PM

"I am in agreement with Janelle, but for possibly a different reason. I know you want to reach out to a large group, but I am only one man and if we have hundreds of teens at our gatherings, it will negatively impact my method of therapy."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 03:38 PM

"I understand. We will talk with some of our friends and see how many people are interested. Do you have any questions for us?" Torie replied.

"What is the max number of participants?" Janelle asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 03:53 PM

"Trust me, if I could take hundreds of teens and help them, I would, but effectively... I can probably take a large handful, maybe 20 - 25 would be the absolute maximum. Hopefully, I can help some teens quick enough that we would be able to constantly have open spots for new people."

He thought for a moment and then said, "I don't have any questions regarding this subject, but I do have a personal one to you Torie. How is Ryan doing? He had not contacted me since leaving The Program and I am interested in his... progress. I will not lie to you, I do have some... worries in regard to his mental health."

-

Ella was still sobbing. She stood up and looked in the mirror. "I hate you." She said to her reflection, "Look what you've done."

-

Ryan also looked at the pizza, "When did you finish that?"

"Just a moment ago, when you spaced out. Lissa was talking about how rich Torie is or something, I wasn't really paying attention, and I decided I was hungry, so..."

Lissa folded her arms, "Hey! Does no one pay attention to me?"

"I just don't care about girly jealousy." Dave shrugged and passed Ryan his controller back, "Shall we continue?"

"Continue what?" Ryan blinked.

"Continue playing Guitar Hero - hence the plastic guitar? There's no other game that uses that." Dave laughed, yet he was a little concerned. Why would Ryan ask such a dumb question.

"I've never played this before, so-"

"Yes you have, Ryan." Lissa raised a brow, "You've been playing with Dave for at least 2 hours, and you said you were really good before you started playing so I assume you've played before."

"I..." Ryan looked at the controller, "I don't remember how."

"Ryan, stop scaring us. You're acting funny." Dave stopped laughing.

"Honestly, Dave. I don't remember how."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 04:02 PM

Torie looked over at Janelle. "Yeah, yeah..I'll go. Nice meeting you Dr. Martin." Janelle said, leaving the room and closing the door.

Torie thought for a few moments, trying to find the right words. "Honestly, that is one of the reasons why I asked you to come. He remembers me, including our nicknames for each other, places we have been, but other than that...nothing. I had a small get together with some of our friends and he brought two of his own friends-Dave and Lissa- which I was happy about. He stayed the night but in the morning, he didn't remember the get together or his friends. I told him he could come over after school today, and maybe I am worrying too much, but with him not coming over...well, I wonder just how much he truly does remember." She replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

She was incredibly upset over the fact that Ryan was having this issues--and that they were her fault. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them. She just stared at a spot on the wall, unable to look at Stanley.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 04:13 PM

"Oh, Victoria." Stanley frowned, "I understand your difficulty with this matter, truly I do and I am sorry for my part in this. Ryan went through a lot during his time at The Program. He... He fought, very, very hard to remember you. It may have caused an adverse effect on his short-term memory. It is important that you know this is not your fault. If anyone must take the blame, it is me."
-
"What do you mean you don't remember? It's a video game that you literally JUST played." Dave said, putting down his controller. "Ok, ok, we'll play something else. You pick."

Ryan shook his head, "No... I think I'm going to go home."

Lissa gave Ryan a big hug, "Did you want me to walk with you? I should be going home too, and I think it's in the same direction."

Ryan nodded, "Yeah. We'll see you later, Dave?"

Dave smiled, trying not to look upset over his friend's difficulty with memories. "Yeah. Yeah, man. I'll actually text you later."

"Sure." Ryan left with Lissa.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 04:18 PM

Torie shook her head. "Stanley...I know that it is my fault. If I hadn't started the resistance, or hacked into the tv's, or even protested outside the the Program itself, Ryan...he would have forgotten me and maybe...maybe that would have been for the better." She said, biting her lip to keep from crying. Her resolve was starting to weaken. Seeing Ryan have so many issues due to her had completely torn her apart. One part wanted to fight, wanted to stand up and make an even stronger stand while the other part wanted to quit, because if she couldn't even say her boyfriend, how was she supposed to save everyone else.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 04:25 PM

Stanley sighed and finished his coffee. He said, "Do not blame yourself, Torie. You are trying to make a positive difference to society. You could not have predicted this. Ryan remembers you, you should be happy with that. I know he will get better, it will just take time for his brain to repair from the damages that I caused."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 04:27 PM

Torie nodded, wanting to be done with this conversation. "I hope so...Is there anything else that you wish to ask me?" She replied, knowing that she needed to go see what all the screaming was about.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 04:31 PM

"No, I believe that is all." Stanley stood up. "I will keep in touch with you. Tell me when we are ready for the gatherings to begin." He shook Torie's hand and left.