Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-21-2013, 08:57 PM

"Janelle is my right hand girl. If anything should happened to me-" Torie began.

"Which it won't." Janelle interrupted.

"Janelle would be the person to go to." Torie finished. "I would rather have a back up plan and never need it than need a back up plan and never have one."
~
Mike shook his head. "About what Ella? That you are pregnant with both Alex and Quinton's child. What is there to talk about because it seems pretty black and white to me." He snapped, obviously still upset.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-21-2013, 10:28 PM

Ella jumped back a little, surprised at him talking that way to her. She quietly said, "It's not like I even wanted to have sex with either of them that night... that would have been after the Halloween party when Quinton gave me to Alex as a gift. You know I didn't sleep with either of them willingly... it's not like I cheated..." Her tone quickly changed from shock to anger. She took a deep breath, stood up and threw the earpiece at his face, "FINE. You know what, Mike? GO F*CK YOURSELF. You said you'd be there for me no matter what, and now you're being an @sshole! If it makes you feel better, then WE'RE OVER. I'll be here when you decide to GROW UP. How's that for black and white?"

She then stormed up the stairs and went into a bathroom, locking the door behind her. Ella leaned her back against the back of the door and then slid down, sitting. She began to sob.

-

"Very well," Stanley agreed, "You are most certainly correct, Torie. Like Janelle, I do hope that it doesn't come to that. So what is it you wished to speak about?"

-

Dave's mother had gotten them a pizza for dinner. She placed it on the desk in Dave's room. When Ryan saw her, he could definitely see the resemblance between her and her son. She was naturally thin, like Dave, and covered in tattoos and piercings. She didn't look like the typical motherly type, and if Ryan didn't know any better, he would have thought them brother and sister.

However, something was strange about the way she spoke to Dave. She seemed nervous around him, like she didn't want to upset him in any way. When she left the room, Ryan asked Dave, "Your mom... Is she okay?"

Dave shrugged, pausing the game and grabbing a slice of the pepperoni pizza. Shoving it in his mouth, he replied, "I dunno, she's been like that since I got home. I think she's scared to lose me again."

"Why would she be scared of that? You've been through The Program, and you're not suicidal anymore, right?" Lissa mentioned.

"Nope. Not suicidal." Dave shook his head and laughed, "I can't even remember why I was in the first place."

Ryan sighed. "It's not funny."

"Huh?" Dave turned to him.

"It's not funny that you can't remember. I would give anything to remember everything I forgot - good and bad. I don't understand your laughter."

"Dude, don't be such a downer, it's called joking. And besides, maybe it was something awful that happened to me. I honestly can't remember, and I'm glad. I'm happy. That girlfriend of yours-"

"Torie."

"Yes, Torie," Lissa interjected. "She's making you believe The Program is evil, but Dave is happier now. I'm happy too, because I have you guys now and I don't think I had many friends before. Whatever bad things caused the three of us to be sent away... they're not important anymore. We're all better-"

Ryan stopped eating his pizza. He put down the plate and said sternly, "You are both wrong. We shouldn't be happy they took away our memories. I feel like a shell of a person now. I miss my friends-"

Dave put his arm around his shoulder, bro-style, "Ry, we're you're friends. Forget about them, dude. Start fresh."

Ryan spaced out when Dave called him 'Ry'. He remembered standing outside a large house, dropping off a girl on the way back from a date. His hair was longer back then, and he wasn't nearly as muscular as he currently was. The girl was short, just over 5ft tall, her thick, tightly curled hair was below shoulder-length, and her dark skin reflected the moonlight beautifully. This was a memory shortly after he and Ella had started dating, over 2 years ago.

"El, you're so cute when you're mad."

"You'd know, you always make me mad." Ella folded her arms and rolled her eyes, jokingly. "Like, when you call me El... My name isn't even that long, you could easily say the whole thing. El - it's just a letter."

"Not 'L', 'EL'." He grinned and hugged her, messing with her hair. "And I like short forms, so get used to it."

Ella pushed him away, letting out a little giggle. Obviously, she wasn't really angry with him, she was just pretending. "Never mess with a black woman's hair, Ry. There, how you like that..., RY." She teased.

"I don't mind, it's just a nickname." He laughed, "Actually, I like it. Go ahead and use it all you want, El."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 02:19 PM

Mike sighed as he watched her go. He didn't mean to be a d*ck but it was just a lot for him to process. He slipped the earpiece back in and started to play again.
~
"I wanted to go over with you the plans for the solution to the Program. I want to know what you are thinking, how you are going to conduct-" She paused as she heard Ella screaming. She sighed. "How you are going to conduct everything. Basically I want to create a game plan."

Janelle also looked up towards the screaming. "Torie..do you want me-"

"No. I'll deal with it later." She replied, shaking her head.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 02:32 PM

"I believe a weekly peer-group meeting would be a good start, which I would be more than willing to lead. Of course, I would also make myself available for voluntary one-on-one sessions if anyone needs them. Perhaps after school, around 4PM, every Friday? School tends to incur a lot of stress, and it would be helpful to destress at the end of the school week." He said before lowering his voice and adding, "If you need to go help your friend, Torie, I will understand."
-
"... Earth to Ryan? Hello, dude? You ok?"

Ryan came back to reality as Dave was shaking him. xD "What? Oh, yeah. Sorry, I... I was just thinking about something. What were we talking about?"

"It's not important." Lissa shook her head, not wanting to keep arguing with Ryan. "Let's just finish this pizza."

Dave looked at the empty pizza box and turned red, scratching his head he laughed, "Haha, I think it's too late for that. Next time I might need to have my mom buy two pizzas - one just for me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 02:34 PM

Torie shook her head. "Thank you Stanley, but I would rather finish this up first. Its going to be a mess when I go up there, so. Anyways, where are you wanting to hold the meetings at?" She replied, leading both Janelle and Stanley into the dining room.

Frankie had both a pot of coffee and tea on the table ready for them.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 02:42 PM

"If you believe that is best." He sat down and poured himself a cup of coffee, black with one sugar, and thanked Frankie before he continued. "I could offer my own home, but it is common knowledge that people are more open when they feel comfortable in a familiar setting. I do not mean to sound intrusive, but it may be in the best interest to conduct the meetings here in an informal room of the house. Sitting around a table is far less effective than sitting on couches or the floor. It should feel less like a 'meeting' and more like a friendly gathering."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 02:49 PM

"Of course. I have a private living room just down the hall that the gatherings can occur." Torie replied, pouring both her and Janelle some tea.

"What exactly will be occurring at these gatherings?" Janelle asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 03:05 PM

"I have done group therapy before, so I have an idea of the structure I want. I will allow half an hour or so at the beginning of each gathering for talking between peers with no structure. Then I plan to have everyone sit around the room, and take turns to speak with the group if they so choose to. If they do decide to talk about a problem they are having, I will allow them to decide whether or not they would like feedback from the rest of the group. Some people like being comforted by others, while some other people just want someone to listen to them, which is perfectly fine too. After everyone is done, I will allow time for more inter-peer discussion, or for anyone to come to me to arrange for a individual appointment. It is a process - I don't expect the first week to be very in-depth, as time is needed for people to open up completely in therapy. That is why we use the pill in The Program, to open up the mind."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 03:13 PM

"And erase memories." Janelle muttered, bitterly.

"That sounds great, Stanley." Torie replied, shooting a look towards Janelle. "Frankie will be at your disposal as well. He can provide snacks, drinks, whatever is needed for the gatherings. How do you plan on finding volunteers?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 03:25 PM

Stanley heard Janelle and looked over to her, "That is the work of Pill #2, though that is a very basic way of looking at it. Yellow, #2, Beta, Cleanse. Whatever you'd like to call it... it finds recently thought of memories and inhibits the patients abilities to FIND them again. It does not entirely erase. They are there, but they are hidden. Janelle, in no way am I defending the use of Yellow. The pill that opens the mind, Blue, Alpha, #1, Release... that one is an interesting case and I believe it does have it's uses."

He turned to Torie, "Unfortunately, I will need the help of you and your group, as well as Ryan's help. I simply don't have nearly the connections with teenagers as, well, other teenagers, do. You will need to spread the word within the school."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-11-2013 at 08:51 PM.