Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-21-2013, 08:11 PM

Torie sighed. "And you deserve more than to be a teenage mom. But I am here for you. So is Janelle, Cole, Greg, and I'm sure that Mike will be there for you as well. You are not alone in this, I promise." She replied, letting a small smile go.

Torie was furious. The fact that both Quinton and Alex were the father's was NOT what she was expecting. She expected Quinton to be a contender but Alex...well, she didn't even know that Ella and Alex slept together. She had just been able to get rid of Alex and now she would have to talk with him again. She was not looking forward to that Skype call.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-21-2013, 08:15 PM

They arrived at Torie's and on her way inside, Ella let out a sigh, "I wish Mike didn't take that cigarette from me earlier. I could really use it right now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 08:17 PM

Torie hugged her. "Yes, but they aren't good for the babies."

Janelle walked over. "So..uh...Mike kinda came storming in. Care to tell me what happened?" She asked, cautiously.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 08:20 PM

"The baby - sorry, babIES - aren't his." Ella shook her head. "Apparently, and it's highly unusual, I'm having twins and they are of two different fathers. Satan 1 and Satan 2."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 08:27 PM

Janelle blinked. "Well..."

"Yeah, I know. Its...unusual." Torie answered for her.

"No, I was just going to say that it kinda fits with everything else that is going on." Janelle replied. "The Program wants you, Ryan can't remember anything, Ella is having babies with Satan as both of their fathers. What else could go wrong?"

Torie sighed. "Please...please don't say that. What time is it? And...has Ryan shown up at all?" She asked, a little hesitantly.

Janelle shook her head. "No, hun. He hasn't."

Torie nodded. "That's ok. Maybe he is hanging out with Dave and Lissa."

"Umm...yeah...about Lissa..." Janelle mumbled.

"What about her?"

"She has a thing for Ryan. She was completely staring at him all not and glaring in your direction." Janelle said.

"Uh-huh...." Torie said, pursing her lips together. "Thank you for the heads up." She looked at her phone. "Oh...sh.it. Its 4:45 and Dr. Martian will be here in 15 minutes."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 08:34 PM

Ella went to the game room to see if Mike had gone there. She needed to talk to him about this.
-
Dr. Martin knocked on the door at that very moment.
-
Ryan had decided to hang out with Dave and Lissa after school. He had forgotten Torie had wanted him to come over. They were over at Dave's mom's house, a small 2-bedroom townhouse in the suburbs, playing Guitar Hero. Ryan had given Torie his new phone number the previous day to keep in touch.

Lissa watched as the two boys played, staring mostly at Ryan. Between Dave and Lissa, Ryan was quite the popular guy. xD

((Be back soon, having a quick shower.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 08:41 PM

Mike was in the game room playing CoD. He had an earpiece in, talking to his teammates. He didn't even realize that Ella had walked in.
~
Torie sighed, looking at her jeans and simple pink top. "Sh.it, sh.it, sh.it." She mumbled. "Well, guess he is just going to have to talk to me looking like this."

Janelle hugged her. "You look fine. Want me to come with?"

Torie nodded. "Yeah...it would be best if you came as well." She paused. "Janelle, if anything happens to me...if the Program takes me in...you have to take over." She added, seriously.

"Of course. Anything...but don't think like that. The Program isn't going to get you." Janelle hugged her. "Come on, let's go talk with the Doc."

Torie and Janelle walked to the front door. "Hey Stanley." Torie said, opening the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 08:46 PM

Dr. Martin was dressed relatively casual in comparison to his usual attire, so he didn't mind that Torie was as well. He wore a pair of dark-wash jeans, a white shirt without a tie, and a brown leather jacket with a black fedora. "Hello, Victoria - or would you prefer I still call you Lindsey?" He asked with a warm smile.
-
El sat next to Mike and tapped on his shoulder, "Babe...? Don't you think we should talk about this?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 08:49 PM

Torie smiled and laughed. "Actually, you can call me Torie. It's nice to see you again, Stanley." She replied, opening the door. "Thank you so much for coming on short notice."

Janelle stood off the side. "Hello, Dr. Martin. I do not believe we have formally met. My name is Janelle." She said, holding her hand out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 08:52 PM

"It is truly no problem, Torie. I have officially quit my job, so I am free whenever you need me." Stanley nodded. He then turned to Janelle and shook her hand, "Hello, Janelle. It's a pleasure to meet you."
-
Ella tapped his shoulder again, and then took his earpiece out, "Mike, we really should talk."