Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-20-2013, 07:56 PM

The nurse shut the door.

Torie pulled her phone out and started to read her emails. She had a committee hearing coming up soon and Shelly was keeping her inform via email.

Mike sat in his chair, fidgeting.

Soon, the door opened and a young woman came in. "Good afternoon, Miss Bennett. I am Dr. Axle. Sorry to have you come all the way back up here but your results were...unusual."

Torie shook her head. "How were the unusual?"

"Well, Miss Bennett, you are pregnant with two young ones and they both have two different fathers." Dr. Axle replied. She looked at the folder. "One is Alexander Rice and the other is Kyle Quinton. This is highly unusual and if you would like we can re-run the tests."

Mike's entire face went pale and he just stared at Dr. Axle.

Torie's jaw dropped and was speechless.

((that's ok. I am getting ready to leave for my date anyways. Have fun ^_^))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-20-2013, 10:10 PM

Ella's eyes widened, "Wh...What...? No, no, that doesn't happen, there must be a glitch. I don't think that's possible. Am I having a nightmare? I must be. I must have passed out at school, I haven't been getting much sleep..." She pinched herself and then sighed, "F*ck, this isn't a dream... But there really must be a problem. Twins? Different dads? Quinton AND Alex? No... No... That just can't be. That can't happen, right? Yes, re-run the tests..."

She could barely think in complete sentences. She wanted to run far away, and try to pretend it weren't true. Ella didn't want to look at Mike or Torie.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 03:37 AM

Torie got up and hugged her friend, not saying a word.

Dr. Axle nodded. "Of course we can re-run the tests." She replied. "I should have the results in a couple of days and then will call you."

Mike got up and left the room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 10:13 AM

"Yes, Dr. Axle, thank you." Ella quietly said. She noticed Mike had left the room already. She said to Torie, "M-maybe it would be best if I just go home now, instead of go back to your place."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-21-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 03:23 PM

Torie nodded. "Whatever you want, hun." She said, softly. "But you can come back to my place."

Dr. Axle made a few notes in the folder. "I will be talking with you soon, Miss Bennett. Have a great rest of your day." She said, walking out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 03:30 PM

"I... I don't know if Mike would want me there." Ella sighed and walked out of the room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 07:27 PM

"Sweetie, this is just a lot to take in. For both of you." Torie replied, rubbing Ella's shoulder. "He was really hoping this would be his kid. It's a shock to his system, too."
~
Mike walked out of the building and towards a bus station. He was hurt, shocked, angry, and just full of emotions. He knew that there was a chance that the baby wasn't his but two babies; neither of them his. He had been so excited to possibly be a father that thinking otherwise was out of the question. It hurt him that Quinton and Alex, whom he hated with a passion, would forever be tied to Ella. He wasn't sure he could deal with that. He hopped on a bus and headed back towards Torie's, needing some time to think.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 07:47 PM

"I still don't believe it." Ella frowned, "I really hoped it was his too. Quinton and Alex... I think I'm going to vomit." She shook her head, walking toward Torie's.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 07:54 PM

Torie nodded. "We all hoped it was Mike's. Alex and Quinton...they...well, they don't deserve to be fathers." She replied, frowning. "But don't worry about Mike. He will come around. He just needs to process everything that just happened."

((Vampire?))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 08:03 PM

((I totally don't know what to post, but I'll do something. xD))

"On the other hand, Mike deserves more than to be a teenage dad..."

Ella didn't have enough energy to be mad, or upset. She really hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night, waking up constantly from nightmares - but she hadn't seen this coming. This was worse than a nightmare. She wasn't going to be able to wake up this time. This was real. Ella couldn't wait to get to Torie's and lock herself in a room to cry.