Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-20-2013, 05:38 PM

He took the cigarette out of her hand. "It isn't good for the baby." He replied, putting it in his pocket.

Greg quickly sent Torie's address to him. "Torie, he will be there around 5."

"Thanks, Greg." Torie replied, walking up to Ella and Mike. "Hey, what are you guys doing today?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-20-2013, 05:43 PM

Ella rolled her eyes at Mike, and then turned to Torie. "They have my test results for the baby and want to speak with me in person. That's what I'M doing today. Mike, I told you in class that you didn't have to come..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-20-2013, 05:46 PM

"But I am going to. You don't have to do this alone, Ella." He replied, stubbornly.

"He's right, El. You are not alone with this baby. If you want, I can come with you as well." She offered.

"I thought we were going back to your place." Cole piped up.

"But if my friend needs me for this, I will go with her." Torie replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-20-2013, 05:50 PM

Ella smiled, "Thanks. It will only take a little while. I guess you're both right... I might need you there to help me deal with whatever the news is afterward. Let's get going."

And she started walking.

((Shower, brb.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-20-2013, 05:52 PM

Torie looked back at Janelle, Cole, and Greg. "You guys can head back to my house. This should only take a hour."

Janelle nodded. "We'll be waiting." She lead Cole and Greg back to Torie's house.

Mike started to walk with Ella, followed by Torie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-20-2013, 05:56 PM

Ella sat down in the waiting room, staring at the clock. It was 3:26.

((im gonna be longer than I thought, Glen and I are going to walmart first.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-20-2013, 06:00 PM

((Okie dokie! See you when you get back on))

Torie sat down and started to read a magazine. Mike held Ella's hand, nervous.

At 3:30, one of the nurses came to the door. "Ella." She said, holding a file.

Torie put down her magazine and stood up. Mike also stood up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-20-2013, 07:41 PM

Ella stood up, shaking she was so nervous. "T-That's me..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-20-2013, 07:46 PM

"Please, follow me." The nurse said, smiling.

Torie looked at Mike and whispered, "Why don't you stay out here. If...this doesn't go as we hope, your reaction could be worse for her."

Mike shook his head. "No. I'm coming in." He stubbornly replied.

Torie sighed and followed the nurse, hoping nothing bad happened. The nurse lead them to a small room. It had two chairs to the side and a bed for the patient. Mike sat down in one of the chairs while Torie sat next to him.

"Dr. Axle will be right with you." She said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-20-2013, 07:49 PM

Ella quietly sat on the bed and nodded to the nurse. Internally, she was praying for the best.

((Gotta go. >_> so sorry, Glen wants to watch a movie...))