Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-19-2013, 10:40 PM

Torie couldn't help but to keep looking over her shoulder. She felt like she was walking on eggshells, just waiting for the Program to grab her, to make her forget. She also couldn't get the fact that Ryan was having a hard time remembering out of her head. Maybe Stanley can work with him. Help bring back memories.

Mike sighed, not knowing what to do.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM

Just after they got onto school property, Ella's phone rang. She looked at it and hesitantly picked up, not recognizing the number. "Hello...?"
-
Ryan asked Dave and Lissa about the previous night, and they both seemed to remember fine. That made Ryan more confused.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-19-2013, 11:14 PM

Mike stopped as Ella picked up her phone.

Torie headed into class, not realizing that they stopped.

"Hi. This is Jodie from Baby DNA calling for Miss Ella Bennett. May I speak to her please." A young sounding woman said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-19-2013, 11:14 PM

"Sp-Speaking..." Ella mumbled quietly, mouthing to Mike, "IT'S THEM."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-19-2013, 11:18 PM

Mike nodded and rubbed her shoulders, hoping for the best.

"Good morning, Miss Bennett. We have the results of the paternity testing and were wondering if you could come in today." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-20-2013, 09:04 AM

"I have school, but I can come in any time after 3PM..." Ella said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-20-2013, 01:04 PM

"That will be fine. We have an opening at 3:30. See you then." Jodi said, before hanging up.

Mike hugged her. "So..?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-20-2013, 05:06 PM

"I have to go see them at 3:30..." Ella bit her lip, "I am not going to be able to focus in class with that coming up."

((BTW, you can skip now if you'd like.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-20-2013, 05:14 PM

He hugged her. "But you will have your answer soon." He replied, also nervous. "Come on, lets get to class."

Soon, school was over. Janelle, Greg, and Cole caught up with Torie.

"Hey, Torie. How did last night go?" Janelle asked, winking.

Torie smiled. "We watched a movie and fell asleep." She replied, laughing. She turned to Greg and hugged him, whispering. "Will you contact Dr. Martin and see if he can come over to my house today. I need to talk to him."

Greg nodded as she pulled away. He pulled his phone out and emailed Dr. Martin.

Dr. Martin,

Lindsey Hall would like to speak with you at her house tonight if all possible.

"Sent." He said and Torie nodded. "You three want to come over?"

Cole nodded. "Sure."

"Alright, lets go meet up with Mike and Ella. See what they are doing today." Torie replied.

They all walked to the meeting spot.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-20-2013, 05:31 PM

Ella was twirling a cigarette in her hand, but it wasn't lit. She said to Mike, "If this is bad news, I'm going to smoke this and you can't stop me." xD
-
Dr. Martin quickly responded with:

Of course. Send me the address, and I will be there around 5pm.