Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#351 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2013, 02:21 PM

Alex opened the door, with only a pair of shorts on and a bare chest. He paused when he saw Ella. "Uh...Good morning Ella." He said, confused and obviously just woken up.

Torie sighed. "Why don't you head to the tryouts. I will catch up ok." She kissed him on the cheek.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#352 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2013, 02:28 PM

"'Mornin', Alex." Ella stepped past him, into the room. "You didn't hear me yelling downstairs, did you? I figure this house is probably pretty soundproof. I got really mad at Ryan. I have no clue as to why, I just flipped out."

"Alright. See ya." Ryan said as he ran out of the house.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#353 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 02:41 PM

Torie finished getting ready and then headed out the door, as well.

Alex scratched his head. "I'm sorry that you got mad at your friend." He replied, still groggy and grabbed a shirt off the floor. "Is Torie here, cause I am sure she can help you a lot more than me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#354 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 02:47 PM

"I don't want to talk to Torie about it. I'm mad at her, too." Ella sighed, "I guess I can go talk to Mike about it..."

Ryan was soon at practice, getting dressed in the locker room before heading out onto the field to meet up with the other players and the coach.
(#355 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 02:53 PM

Alex shook his head. "No, it's fine. Please, what is troubling you?" He asked, sitting down on the bed. He texted Frankie to bring up some coffee. He figured he would need it here soon.

Torie was soon arriving at the fields. She tried to stay slightly hidden but that wasn't going to work, so she just sat in the bleachers.

<3
(#356 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 02:57 PM

((BRB, going to the store. Should be about 30min. Also, if Bella reads this, you're the coach, right Bella? Feel free to make a post.))

"Well, it goes back to when I was in Grade 9 and Ryan was in Grade 10... We started dating, but broke up after a couple months. Near the end of that year we got back together and broke up over the summer. Last year we dated near the end of the year and again, broke up in the summer. I hate him, yet I love him. I think the love part is probably just jealousy from seeing him with someone else." Ella sighed, "I know I don't even like him like that, yet I'm getting jealous anyway... I want to get back at him, yet I know that's stupid of me."
(#357 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 03:04 PM

((That's cool. I will be getting off here soon to but for dinner. Probably won't be back on till 9/10 my time. Its 7:00 now))

Alex nodded. "I see. But how do you know that Ryan is not trying to make you jealous by being with Torie. Maybe he is trying to get over you by going out with your best friend. Maybe he is settling for Torie cause he will still be closer to you." He shrugged. "And getting back can be fun with just the right partner in crime."
This is brilliant. I can get Ella against Torie, hopefully break her and that boy up, and still come out with a girl. This is brilliant!! He smirked.

<3
(#358 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 03:33 PM

"I honestly didn't expect Ryan to date anyone else so soon. Maybe he is trying to make me jealous or has something up his sleeve." Ella paused to think, "Hm. Well, two can play that game. How about we fake date? I know Ryan hates you - no offense - so that just might work..."
(#359 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 03:41 PM

Alex shrugged. "None taken. I would hate me too." He chuckled. "And sure. Why not?" He really didn't know what to say next.

<3
(#360 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2013, 03:43 PM

((Athletic Trainer, but I'll still post))

Mr. Martinez was on site just to make sure any injuries resulting from tryouts could be treated immediately. Even after his short time at the school, he was used to seeing scrawny boys without the proper build or training try out for the team just to up their "cool" factor. He smirked to himself and shook his head.

Av/Sig set: Lovie