Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-16-2013, 07:24 PM

"Sounds interesting. What type of fashion are you into, Lissa?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-16-2013, 07:51 PM

"Bohemian is my favourite. I'm just learning how to sew now, but I want to be a fashion designer." Lissa smiled.

Dave shrugged and went back to focusing on his food.

Ella was still shaking from earlier, and was once again thinking about the baby's paternity.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 07:55 PM

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Torie replied, smiling back. "Bohemian is extremely colourful and so creative. How long have you played the guitar, Dave?"

Mike put his arm around her. "You ok?" He whispered. "Are you cold?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 08:02 PM

"I got my first guitar when I turned 10 - so, 5 years." Dave scratched his head, "Almost 6, since my birthday is soon."

"Tell us more about you, Torie." Lissa smiled, while also still being very jealous that she was dating Ryan.

Ella nodded, "Yeah... I'm fine." she lied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 08:06 PM

"Well, happy early birthday!" Torie replied. "And, there really isn't much to tell about me. I grew up overseas, mainly London and a few cities in China but moved over here when I was 11. That's when I met Ella. In high school, I met Ryan and Mike, and this is past year, Janelle, Cole, and Greg. Anything specific you want to know, Lissa?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 08:18 PM

"Well it's next week, so-"

"Wow! I didn't know that, why didn't you say anything there, buddy?" Ryan said, giving Dave a noogie.

Dave laughed, "Ryan, just because I don't have my mohawk anymore doesn't mean you can mess up my hair. I don't really care about my birthday, so I never said anything."

"I didn't know that either." Lissa said in response, and then to Torie she shook her head, "No, not really... What do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 08:27 PM

Torie laughed at Dave and Ryan. She turned to Lissa. "I like to read, train in martial arts, hang out with friends, play with my kitty cat. He's not really fond of new people so he is probably hiding. As for hobbies, really don't have any of those right now."

Janelle stifled a laugh as she shoved a spoonful of mashed potatoes in her mouth.

Mike kissed her cheek. "Ok. Love you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 08:36 PM

Ryan and Dave had a very brotherly relationship. Ryan had always wanted a little brother, and Dave had been an only child up until a couple years ago when his stepmother and his dad had his half-sister, Julia. Dave had also grown up with a lot of dependency issues, and after spending almost a month with Ryan, he couldn't imagine not having him in his life.

Lissa was shocked, "You don't have any hobbies? You have to have some free time..."

Ella involuntarily sighed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 08:42 PM

Torie shrugged. "I usually spend my free time training. Its kinda hard core stuff and if you don't train often, you don't get better. Plus, my sensei is pretty awesome and works with my schedule. Or I read, go shopping, hang out with friends. Usual stuff." She partially lied and played with the locket.

Janelle couldn't help but grin at the irony. "Yeah, she is actually quite boring. Even with this big house."

Torie shot her a look which made them both crack up.

Mike rubbed her shoulder.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 09:47 PM

Lissa also laughed, but finding it strange Torie didn't have any hobbies. "What about you, Janelle? You asked about mine earlier, but I forgot to ask you about your interests."

Ella whispered to Mike, "I hope Alex isn't my baby's dad. Torie might go crazy if he is."