Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-16-2013, 05:48 PM

Mike nodded and got up. "Stay here. We don't need you to be in any danger." He whispered back, kissing her cheek. He left the room and went to help Torie.

Alex laughed. "Aww...not the guy I wanted to see. HEY RYAN! ARE YOU TOO CHICKEN TO COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME!" Alex yelled, laughing even more.

Torie scowled. "Alex, I won't be nice again. Leave before I force you."

"Aww, are you going to call the cops again. A lot of good they have done so far."

"Agreed, which means I might have to resort to a force of my own." She snarled, bracing herself for a fight.

Janelle put a hand on her shoulder. "Torie, think for a second. Is this really a good idea? What if the Program finds out?"

"Who here is going to tell them? Besides, he won't be talking for awhile." Torie said, speaking with her heart and not her brain.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-16-2013, 05:57 PM

Ryan, Ella, Dave, and Lissa all heard Ryan's name called. Ryan got up and walked toward the voice, despite Ella telling him to stay.

Folding his arms when he saw Alex, he said, "Who are you and what do you want with me and my girlfriend?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 06:08 PM

Torie went pale as she saw Ryan. "Greg, make sure nobody else leaves that room."

"Gotcha!" Greg said, relaying the message to Cole and Ella. He start to make small talk with Lissa and Dave.

Alex smirked. "Aww...such a pity. You don't remember me clown. Here why don't I jog your memory." He said, making a fist and aiming towards Ryan.

"NO!" Torie yelled, pushing Ryan out of the way and taking the punch. She gasped as it hit her stomach.

"Torie!" Janelle said, walking over to her.

"I'm fine! Stay there." Torie said, straightening herself. "You want a fight Alex. I'll give you one." She said, darkly. "You won't touch him."

Alex laughed. "You are so cute when you think you can beat me. But fine, we can do this."

He threw another punch at her but she was ready. She dodged the punch and brought her knee up to his abdomen. He grunted and grabbed her leg, knocking her off balance. She took a couple steps back and barely dodged a punch to the head. She knocked his legs out from underneath him and jumped on top of Alex as he landed with a hard thud. He gasped as the wind was knocked out of him. She put a hand on his throat, applying slight pressure. "You have two options. Leave for London tonight or go back to prison." She snapped.

Alex coughed and glared at her.

"Your time is running out Alex. Decide." She said, after about 30 seconds.

"Fine." He snapped. "I'll leave for London tonight. Now get off me."

Torie stood up, favoring one ankle and holding her abdomen.

Janelle looked at Ryan. "She isn't the same girl you left. Not nearly quite as defenseless."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 06:15 PM

Ryan tried really hard not to jump into the fight. If the program found out, he could be thrown back in. He didn't know who this "Alex" was, but it seemed to him it was likely the guy who he had fought before. He said, "You're lucky I don't kick your ass."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 06:24 PM

Alex got up, also wincing. "Yeah, whatever clown." He replied. "Goodbye Victoria." He said, leaving the flowers on the floor as he walked out.

Torie let out a sigh of relief. She limped over to Ryan. "Are you ok?" She asked.

Janelle laughed. "Sweetie, you're the one who took a beating."

Torie smiled. "Don't make me laugh. It hurts." She said, making both Janelle and Mike laugh even more.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 07:06 PM

Ryan hugged her. "I'm sorry I didnt defend you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 07:11 PM

She hugged him back. "I wasn't going to let you." She said, kissing his cheek. "Come on, lets go eat."

"You good to walk, Torie?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I'll be fine."

Mike made sure the door was shut and locked. He didn't want Alex to get anymore ideas. "Door is shut and locked."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 07:15 PM

Ryan helped Torie walk back to the dining room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 07:18 PM

Torie sat down and put food on her plate like nothing had happened. xD

Cole looked at Janelle as she sat down. "You ok?" He whispered to her.

"Alex was here. That's why Torie looks like sh*t." She whispered back, continuing to eat as well.

He nodded and then finished his plate.

Mike sat down next to Ella.

Torie looked over at Dave and Lissa. "So, what are guys into?" She asked, not really getting a chance to talk to them earlier.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 07:23 PM

"Metal music and guitar." Said Dave.

"Books and fashion." Lissa replied.