Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-16-2013, 03:38 PM

"Hey, you started it. I just finished it." She replied, smiling.

Mike brought Ella in and sat her in a chair. "There you go, babe." He said, sitting down next to her.

Janelle, Greg, and Cole all started to dig in. Torie waited for everyone to finish their food before she would get her own. She looked around the table at all of her friends. She couldn't remember being this happy since Ryan left.
~
There was a knock on the door and one of the maids opened it."May I please see Victoria?" A young gentleman said, politely.

"Wait here." She said, walking into the dining room. She walked over to Torie and whispered that she had a caller at the door. Torie tensed, the smile fading from her face instantly. She stood up. "Please excuse me." She said, p*ssed off.

Janelle grabbed her arm. "Need any help?"

Torie shook her head. "No, please, enjoy the dinner. I should be back momentarily." She replied, before walking out of the room and to her caller.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-16-2013, 03:48 PM

Ryan wanted to know what this was about, but he stayed at the table as per Torie's wishes. Ella was concerned. She only knew of one person who would come calling on Torie.

Dave and Lissa kept eating, oblivious.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 04:15 PM

Janelle looked over at Ella, also worried.

Mike cleared his throat. "So, Ryan, how is school at the Program going?" He asked, mainly to cover up Torie's quick exit.

Cole and Greg ate their food, also worried.

Greg played with his ear, turning on the ear piece.
~
Torie walked to where her gentleman caller was and turned on her own ear piece. Alex stood there with a bouquet of flowers. "Hey Victoria. I got these for you." He said, smiling.

Torie folded her arms, not pleased. "Cute. What do you want?"

"What, no pleasantries?" Alex asked, offended. He sighed. "Look, I just came to mend our friendship. I know I haven't been that great of a friend recently-"

She scoffed.

"But I wanted you to know that I am truly sorry." Alex finished.

"Oh it is going to take more than a couple of sorry's to win my trust back. Did you give Heather the money?"

"Yes, without any stipulations. But I convinced her to try and get clean. I also got her and Quinton to stop fighting. He really cares for her."

Torie rolled her eyes. "Quinton doesn't give a da.mn about anyone but himself. You should know that. Hell, he's practically your twin. But I have guests here and the only reason I am out here is to tell you to leave. And you can take the flowers with you."

Alex put a hand on her arm. "Torie, please. Just listen to me-" He pleaded, sounding desperate.

Torie took a few steps back. "Don't touch me. Listening to you is out of the question. I trusted you, Alex, like you were my own brother. You helped me start the resistance, get Ryan playing again, and then you went and betrayed me. I defended you to my friends. Ryan and I almost broke up because of you. I am done listening to you and I am done trusting you. You know where the door is. Use it." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 05:06 PM

((Sorry, my dad has an eye infection and I had to pick up his prescription))

Ryan shrugged, "It's alright. It's taught by supervisors, so there isn't a lot of lectures or lessons, just 'read the textbook and answer the questions' type classes. Then we have one class to help us adapt to normal life again... so lame."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 05:11 PM

Mike nodded. "Do you still remember a lot of your schooling?"
~
Alex grabbed her again. "Torie please. Just talk to me." He said, holding her tightly on both shoulders. Torie tried to squirm out of it but couldn't. "Greg, send Janelle." She said, as Alex started to tighten his grip.

Greg looked over at Janelle. "Janie, she needs you." Greg said, sort of quietly.

Janelle nodded. "Be right back." She sighed, getting up and going to help Torie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 05:19 PM

"At actual high school? Yeah, I remember pretty much everything. We're not completely turned into vegetables." Ryan laughed.

Ella watched Janelle go, and then decided to follow her. "I'll be right back, too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 05:24 PM

"Be careful, hun." Mike said before turning back to Ryan. "Well, we are just glad you are back. What do you remember about why you were taken?"

Janelle walked over to Alex and Torie. "I believe Torie asked you to leave."

"And who asked you." Alex snapped. "Torie all I am asking is for 5 minutes. Just listen to me."

Janelle pinched and twisted the skin under Alex's arm. "OW!!" He yelled, letting go of Torie.

"Thanks, Janelle." Torie replied, rubbing her shoulders. "Alex, leave. I really don't have time to deal with this."

"When do you ever have time to deal with anything besides your own life." He snapped. "You are so consumed by taking down the Program that you can't see ten feet in front of your face. I doubt Ryan will even recognize the girl he left."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 05:28 PM

"Violent behaviour, is what I've been told." Ryan shrugged.
-
"Ryan recognizes Torie just fine!" Ella said as she joined the three of them. "Get the hell out of here, Alex. You don't want to go back to jail, do you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 05:37 PM

"More or less." Mike replied. "Most of it was protecting Torie."
~
Torie whipped around to see Ella. "Ella, are you sure you should be out here." Torie asked, worried.

Alex suddenly saw red. "So that's who you want to get back to. Your lower class clown. How many times do I have to tell you that he is not worth your time? He is nothing but-"

"Someone that I care deeply about." Torie finished for him. Janelle walked over to Ella, also sensing that Alex was about to lose it. "Ella, why don't you go and get Mike for us." She said, keeping her eyes on Alex.

"And that is why you are always having to protect someone. Love is nothing more than a wasted emotion. It causes headaches and unnecessary pain." Alex replied, clenching his fists.

"Did you learn that from your father? A man who beats his wife on a daily basis. Sorry, a boy beats his wife on a daily basis." She laughed as Alex's face turned to shock. "Please, my mother is close to yours and she has seen the bruises. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out what is going on."

Alex shook his head. "No. I want to see this clown that you love so dearly and put him in his place. He has no business even looking at one of us, let alone dating one of us. He needs to be reminded as to where he stands in life."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 05:42 PM

Ella went to get Mike. She tapped on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Alex is here, can you come help Torie?"