Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-16-2013, 02:51 PM

Mike caught it and flopped down on the couch. "I meant over-all." He laughed. "But this works too."

Torie grabbed the game and put it in. "We will probably be eating soon, guys." She reminded them, sitting on the floor.
~
"That sucks, man. Who do you live with more often?"
~
"Uh-huh. Well, if I were you, I would just stick to being friends." Janelle advised her. "So, what do you like to read?" xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-16-2013, 03:00 PM

"I remember my skills and hobbies, and I remember my sister and dad pretty clearly, but it's like I have random blackouts of memories, too. Some memories I remember do have other people in them, but they're just shapes with blank faces. Like mannequins." Ryan said, sitting on the couch, "And alright, Torie, we'll just pick teams for now."
-
"My mom, thankfully. But I stay with my dad on the weekends."
-
"Fiction... I really like Twilight, and I loved the Hunger Games." Lissa mumbled, still embarrassed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 03:05 PM

Mike nodded. "Well, hopefully we can bring those memories back. I know Janelle is working on-" Torie threw a pillow at his face. "Ahhhh! What was that for Torie!"

She laughed. "Cause it was fun." She said, smiling. No. Don't tell him. She quickly mouthed.

Mike threw the pillow back at her. "You're right, it is fun." He laughed.
~
Greg nodded. "Well, at least you only have to deal with her for 48 hours."
~
"I did like the Hunger Games, but was not a fan of Twilight. The vampires were too....harmless. Interesting idea, but not properly executed."

One of the maids walked into the room. "Victoria, dinner is ready." She said, before walking back out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 03:16 PM

Ryan picked his team, he had chosen the Philadelphia Eagles, and then he put his controller down and took Torie's hand, "To the dining room, my fair maiden." He said as knight-ly as he could. =P

Dave just nodded in response to Greg and then walked with the others to the dining room.

Lissa was offended - she loved Twilight. xD She didn't respond though, because she didn't want to cause waves.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 03:25 PM

Torie blushed and giggled, following him.

Greg, Cole, and Janelle all followed Torie and Ryan.

Mike reached out for Ella's hand. "How are you feeling, hun?'

When they reached the dining room, the entire table was covered in some type of food, with room to eat of course. There was a dish of chicken and rice, herb flavored tilapia, lemon flavored salmon, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, and a couple of plates of veggies. Frankie was standing off to the side.

Torie took her seat at the head of the table, just like at meetings. "It smells amazing, Frankie. You really out did yourself."

Janelle sat to the left of Torie, Cole next to her, and Greg next to him.

"OMG!" She said, looking at all the food.

Cole and Greg just stared at the food.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 03:50 PM

Ella whispered to Mike, "I'm fine... a little distracted, I suppose. I'm still anxious to find out the results of that test."

Dave laughed, "So where's everyone else's food?" He joked, "I am a bottomless pit - just ask Ryan or Lissa."

"He really is. I'm surprised he's not 300lbs." Ryan also laughed. He sat next to Torie, and then Dave sat on the other side of him, with Lissa sitting on Dave's other side.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 03:59 PM

He nodded. "Understandable. At least Ryan remembered you." He said, trying to be positive.

Janelle laughed. "Don't worry. I'm sure Torie will only be eating a banana. That's all she ever seems to eat now."

"Hey now! I ate yesterday!" Torie replied, blushing.

Janelle looked at her. "Sweetie, while Ryan was gone, you barely ate. That's why you're so skinny." She said.

Torie looked down at her plate. "I wasn't hungry..." She replied, embarrassed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 04:07 PM

"He told me apart from Janelle, and it's not like we look at all similar." Ella said with a little giggle, "But yeah, I guess that's positive."

Ryan rubbed Torie's shoulder, "It's okay. I'll fatten you up." He smirked as he grabbed a scoopful of mashed potatoes and shoving in in her mouth. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 04:09 PM

"Come on. Let's go eat." He said, picking her up and carrying her towards the dinning room.

Torie squealed. "RYAN!" She yelled, laughing and wiping her face off. She then took a scoopful herself and shoved it into his mouth.

Janelle, Cole, and Greg all busted out laughing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 04:27 PM

Ella smiled and let Mike take her to the dining room.

Dave watched as Ryan goofed around with Torie. He hadn't seen Ryan look so happy before, and seeing him happy made Dave happy too. Lissa pretty much ignored it and started making up a plate of food for herself.

Ryan laughed, "We probably shouldn't play with the food. It looks so good, I feel guilty."