Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-16-2013, 12:28 PM

Torie introduced Janelle, Cole, Greg, and Mike.

"Hey Ryan!" Janelle said, waving. "Nice to meet you, Dave. Lissa."

Cole nodded. "Glad to see you in the real world, Ryan. Dave, Lissa, nice to meet you as well."

Greg just waved. "Hello." He looked at Torie. "Uh...Torie, can we talk...in private." He asked, awkwardly.

Mike grinned. "Hey Dude! Welcome back!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-16-2013, 12:36 PM

"I'm sorry I don't remember you guys. We're going to have to go through names." Ryan sighed. "Obviously you're Janelle, since you're the other other girl." he said motioning towards Janelle. He then looked to the three boys, "The nerdy guy is Greg, the tall one is Mike, and the other one is Cole?" He said, getting them all right. He then said to Torie, "Go ahead and talk to Greg, I have to get reacquainted with everyone."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 12:42 PM

"Thanks, hun." She said, kissing his cheek. "I won't be gone more than a few moments." She walked with Greg over to a corner of the room. "What's up?"

"Dr. Martin emailed us. He's in and will be ready to start work next week." Greg informed her.

"Good. Tell him that we are working on a place suitable enough for him to work in but he will have to find his own patients. I will start looking tonight at different places tonight." Torie replied. "Anything else?"

"Well...uh..." Greg began, unsure of how to tell her this.

"What is it, Greg?"

"I have been watching who the prison releases, mainly to keep an eye on Quinton and Alex, and well...Alex has been released. I saw him at school a couple of times today."

Torie sighed. "Thanks for the heads up, Greg. Let's get back to everyone else."

Greg and Torie walked back over to where everyone else was standing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 12:53 PM

Ryan said to Mike, "I heard we were close. I'm especially sorry I forget you, man."

"I'm sure Mike's okay with that, we all understand it must have been rough and we don't blame you." Ella said, then adding, "I love your new tattoo."

Ryan had worn a t-shirt, so the part of his tattoo that went down his arm was revealed. He shrugged, "It's okay. I guess it suits me alright. It doesn't have any meaning though, it's just... there."

Lissa was staring at Ryan creepishly. xD Dave felt somewhat awkward.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 12:57 PM

Mike laughed. "Its ok, dude. That just means that I always beat you at video games."

Torie laughed. "That is so not true, Mike. My guy used to beat you all the time, especially when it came to anything football."

Greg walked over to Dave. "So, what do you like to do? I'm Greg, by the way."

Janelle looked at Lissa, confused as to why she was staring at Ryan, and walked over to her. "Hi. I'm Janelle. Your Lissa right?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 01:14 PM

Ryan turned red at Torie calling him 'her guy'. He grinned and said, "I guess we can test that out. Maybe it'll bring back memories."

"Hey, Greg. I like listening to metal music and playing guitar. I noticed I had a sketchbook at home, so I guess I used to sketch and draw a lot." Dave shrugged, "You?"

Lissa blushed almost as red as her hair, "Oh, um, yeah." She said shyly. "Nice to meet you, Janelle."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 01:18 PM

Mike grinned as well. "Your on! I'll even let you pick the game."

Torie chukled. "How nice of you, Mike."

"Oh, I am a computer geek, but I do like metal music." Greg replied. "How are you doing, being out here in the real world?"

Janelle sat down next to her. "So, what are you into?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 01:23 PM

"Torie says I'm good at football games, let's play Madden." Ryan laughed.
-
"I'm doing alright," He shrugged again, "My parents are divorced, and my dad got married while I was away - which is not super shocking, because they already had another kid together - so I had two reunions to deal with. My stepmom wants to throw a party for me with all my relatives. Not looking forward to that, I don't really get along with any of my family."
-
Lissa bit her lip, "Um. I like to read. And I like fashion."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 01:28 PM

Mike laughed. "Ok! So, what do you remember?"
~
Greg laughed. "Same here. My parents are still together but I hate family functions. I am the only geek in the family, as everyone else plays sports, so I usually stick to my room. And sorry about your dad. How long were you in the Program?"
~
Janelle nodded. "What do you like to read? How to like someone else's boyfriend?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 01:45 PM

"I remember how to kick @ss at Madden." He grabbed a controller for himself and threw one to Mike. "Or do you mean over all?"
-
"The standard time, a month." Dave replied, "And it's no big issue with my dad getting married. I wish he waited a f*cking month for me to get out, but my stepmom is a control freak and she hates me, so I'm sure she started planning it as soon as I was taken."
-
Lissa looked down, turning even redder if that was possible. "Oh. Oh, it's... it's not like that. I would never... I just... I spent a some time with Ryan at the Program, so..."