Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-15-2013, 10:52 PM

Mike laughed. "I think she learned that from Ryan."

Soon it was after school. Torie didn't bother to meet at the meeting spot, she went straight to the house. Instead of having Frankie make something, she was going to. She sent a text to Mike telling him everything. She threw on an apron and started to cook.
~
Janelle, Cole, and Greg all meet at the meeting spot with Mike.

Mike looked at his phone when it buzzed. "Torie is already at the house. Apparently she is making dinner."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2013, 11:15 PM

"Is that a good idea? Can she cook?" Ella laughed.
-
Ryan had convinced Dave and Lissa to come by for dinner - but that wasn't a very difficult task. Dave wanted desperately to be around Ryan, just like a little brother, and Lissa was just happy to see her friends from The Program again.
-
Dr. Martin had sent Torie and email regarding his willingness to be involved in her group therapy idea. He said he had put in his notice and would be free starting next week.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 11:21 PM

Mike shrugged. "If not, either Frankie will cook or we can get take-out!" He laughed.

Janelle nodded. "It will be so nice to see Ryan again. I am glad he got out early."

Cole grinned. "It'll be nice to have another guy around. You ladies are always so bossy."

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Janelle asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Just that you ladies are really bossy and we could always use more testosterone."

"But we already have the group is even. Torie, Janelle, and Ella are balanced by you, Mike, and myself. If we add anymore, it would have to be in twos to keep the balance of the group." Greg responded. "Oh, an email." He added when his phone pinged.
~
Torie had indeed burnt the dinner already. Frankie shooed her out of the kitchen and started to make something quick.

Torie went upstairs to get ready.

((are you still watching big brother?))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 12:04 AM

((No, I was just doing some homework and getting ready for bed, sorry. :P))

"Well we did use to have more women after Ryan left but when we still had Heather." Ella reminded, as they started walking to Torie's.
-
Ryan, Dave, and Lissa were there before the other group. Ryan knocked on the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 12:08 AM

"Do you think that Heather will be alright?" Janelle asked quietly, still worried about her friend.
~
One of the maids opened the door and recognized Ryan. "Please, come in." She said, opening the door. "Victoria has not come down yet but you are most welcome to go up to her room, Ryan. I can show your friends to the living room."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 12:37 AM

"Do I?" Ella sighed, "I don't know. I hope so, but she's so far down... it's a long climb back up to normal."
-
Ryan nodded and said to Lissa and Dave, "I won't be long."

He walked upstairs to Torie's room while Dave and Lissa followed the maid to the living room. Ryan knocked on Torie's door, in case she was changing. "Guess who?" He chuckled.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 12:40 AM

Janelle nodded. "Yeah..." She sighed, frowning.
~
The maid showed Dave and Lissa to a nearby living room.
~
Torie flung the door open in a robe and her hair in a towel. She tackle-hugged him. "I am so excited that you are here." She said, kissing his neck.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 12:43 AM

"Janelle, why don't you talk to her? You were her best friend, and I know it must be hard for you to see her like this." Ella said.
-
Ryan laughed, "Why wouldn't I be here? You wanted me here, so here I am."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2013, 12:49 AM

"It is....she just won't listen to reason." Janelle replied. "I have tried talking to her, but she just won't listen."

"But it has also been a while since you have talked to her. Maybe try again." Cole suggested.

She sighed. "Yeah..maybe..."
~
"No, its just that it has been so long since you have been here..." Torie said, bringing him inside her room and shutting the door. "Sorry that I am not ready yet. I was planning on making dinner and...well...that didn't go over so well." She slipped the towel off her head and started to comb her hair.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 12:52 AM

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Janelle." Ella rubbed her shoulder.
-
"That's alright, I don't mind. I brought my friends Dave and Lissa, from The Program. Hope that's okay with you?"