Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-15-2013, 06:36 PM

Alex got up and headed to school, hoping to talk to Torie.
~
Torie nodded. "Very happy. He is coming over here after school for dinner with all of his friends. You coming?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2013, 08:00 PM

Ella nodded, "Of course. I know Ryan and I have a history, but I can't wait to see him again. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Even if I was already 9 months pregnant and went into labor, I would STILL be here." She laughed.
-
Heather met up with Kyle as early as visiting hours allowed. She looked bathed, well rested, and her skin was practically glowing. She kept her makeup minimal, and her hair was groomed into a near perfect ponytail. She smiled when she saw Quinton and walked right up to the bars, "Hey, Kyle."

"Heather? Alone this time?" Quinton said as he looked down the hall.

Heather giggled, "Yes alone. I wanted to come by and apologize for my actions. We've both been acting rather stupid lately."

"I suppose I lost my cool a little..." He sighed, "Heather, I'm also sorry I acted like a jack@ss."

"It's hard for me to forgive you, but I love you. I'll be your Barbie again, and yours only."

Kyle smiled. Not a smirk, but a genuine, kind smile. "I would love that."

"Now..." Heather said a little more sinisterly, "We have to get you out of the trouble you've caused."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 08:05 PM

Torie laughed. "Which reminds me. He doesn't know that you are pregnant. I told him a lot yesterday and was quite choosie with what I told him."

Mike nodded. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him about all of his friends, the resistance, and about the Program wanting my head." She sighed. "He wasn't too please with that but he needed to know."

"What did he say?"

"He said that he wanted me to stop, that...that he couldn't lose me again." She replied, looking at her scrambled eggs. "I told him that I couldn't stop. That backing down wasn't an option."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 08:13 PM

Once again, Ella was surprised by Torie's determination, to choose the resistance effort over Ryan. "I'm surprised he wanted you to stop. He's been inside, he knows how awful it is."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 08:22 PM

"And that's exactly why he doesn't want her to continue. If it was awful for him, just think of what they would do to her." Mike replied. "He wants to protect her, just like always, but Tor, don't you think its time to stop. Ryan is out and he's safe. People are starting to question the Program. You have succeeded."

"No, I haven't. The Program is still functional and isn't even close to being shut down. If the Program takes me then they will only be destroying themselves. Once they take me out, then people will really question what the Program is doing wrong. They made it personal when they took Ryan. I am taking them down."

Mike stared at her. "You are going to force their hand, aren't you. You...you are going to get yourself thrown into the Program. What the hell are you thinking, Torie! What about Ryan? Your supporters? Your friends?"

Torie couldn't look at him. "Ryan will be ok without me, as will you guys. My supporters will back me and force the shut down of the program. Senator James already has incriminating evidence. With me going in, it will be the last piece we need."

"And what if you lose yourself in the process? Who knows what they will do to you? Torie, please, rethink this idea. Self-sacrifice doesn't always work." Mike pleaded.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 08:24 PM

"Torie... I agree with Mike and Ryan. You have to stop. Seriously."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 08:31 PM

"Why? Why do I have to stop, Ella? I have always told my supporters that we will not back down. We are getting so close."

"Let one of the senator's take charge now. Bring yourself out of the spotlight and into the backstage personal. Be in charge of committee's or solutions. Just stop the protests." Mike replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 09:39 PM

"Fine, Torie. I guess if Ryan couldn't convince you, we would have no chance." Ella sighed, "We should be going to class."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 09:43 PM

Torie shook her head and grabbed her bag. "See you guys at school." She mumbled, walking out without them.

Mike sighed. "What are we going to do about her? We have to convince her to stop. Maybe we can talk to Ryan and see if he can try to convince her. Or talk to Senator James."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 09:47 PM

Ella picked up her bag and shrugged, "We have to do something. That girl is way too stubborn."

((Skip?))