Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-15-2013, 02:10 PM

"No need to be nasty, Miss." The nurse replied, walking over to the front desk.

Mike rubbed her shoulders. "I guess we can go now."
~
Alex nodded. "Ok." He said, as they were walking into the lobby. He walked up and was able to get her a room. He handed her a key. "Your room number is 109."
~
"Did you want to go hang out with him? I would understand if you did." She replied, looking up at him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2013, 02:19 PM

Ella didn't mean to sound rude, she was just very impatient. She wanted to know. She hated that she had to wait, it meant she had to be constantly thinking about it. "Yeah, let's go. I hate hospitals."
-
Heather took the key and sighed. "I guess that's the end of our short lived relationship."
-
Ryan shook his head, "No. He has dependency issues. I want to hang out with you. I haven't been able to in a long time." He kissed her. "But we should be getting back to my house. My dad will be home soon."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 02:24 PM

Mike nodded and started to lead her out of the hospital.
~
Alex raised a brow. "That is for you to decide. Kyle is heads over heels for you but he has been pretty nasty to you too. If you do not wish to continue a relationship with him and be with someone else, that is totally your decision."
~
Torie nodded and got up. "Do you want me to stay or would you rather spend time with them by yourself?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 02:30 PM

"I... I love Kyle. I don't want anyone else." Heather mumbled. "I've always loved him, and I always will... even if he's not perfect."
-
"I should probably go alone, but it was wonderful seeing you again, babe."

((You can skip to whenever.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 02:37 PM

"Then make sure he changes for the better." Alex said. "Well, I am heading to my room." He added, walking towards the elevator.
~
She kissed him. "I'm glad your home. Tomorrow maybe you can come over to my house and we can dinner with some of our friends....if you are feeling up to it or it can just be us."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 02:45 PM

Heather went to her own room. She flopped on the bed and sighed. She hoped Kyle managed to get out of jail time. She wanted to be with him, and she didn't care what anyone thought. She couldn't control her feelings for him.
-
"Dinner with my other friends sounds okay. I think I can manage it." Ryan nodded.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 02:51 PM

Torie smiled. "Great! I will tell everyone tomorrow." She hugged him. "I'll walk home with you."

((brb, going to get food))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 03:02 PM

Ryan nodded and walked with Torie back to his place. He gave her another big hug and kiss before saying, "I love you, see you tomorrow then."

((I don't know when you want to skip to. The next day, I guess? Sorry, my mind is not all there right now. xD))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 03:28 PM

"I love you, too." She smiled and then walked to the bank.

Since she was afraid of going into the Program, especially with her plans on Thursday, she wanted to have someone else's name on her bank account. Ella would have been the obvious choice but with her taking a step back due to the baby, that was out of the question. Cole and Greg were no's, as she wasn't sure just how much leadership they would bring to the table. With Mike potentially becoming a dad, that left Janelle.

She sat in the chair, waiting for one of the desk clerks to wave her over. About 15 minutes into her wait, a young gentleman waved her over to his desk.

Torie got up and sat down in front of him.

"Good evening, Miss. What can I help you with today?" He replied, typing on his computer.

"I need to add someone to my account." Torie replied, pulling out her bank information.

"May I have your information and ID please?" He replied.

Torie pulled her driver's license out and gave him the bank info. When he looked at her ID, he did a double take. "Ah, the resistance leader." He said, disapprovingly.

"Yes, I am." Torie replied, "Now, can I please add someone to my account."

He pursed his lips together as he put all of her information into the computer. "Who would you like to add?"

"Janelle Norse." Torie replied.

He nodded and added that information in. After a few minutes, he looked back at her. "Alright. She has complete access to your account. Anything else I can do for you?"

Torie grabbed her bank info and ID. "No. Thank you for your assistance." She said, before leaving the bank and walking home.

-Next Day-

The next morning Torie woke up and kissed Yoda. She had actually had a good night's sleep since everything that had happen. She walked downstairs and munched on a banana and some scrambled eggs.

Mike walked downstairs and made himself some toast. "Morning. How is Ryan?"

"He's good. Frustrated because he can't remember, but he's happy to be home. He is coming over tonight for dinner with all of us." She said, sounding happy.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-15-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 06:55 PM

Ella had just entered Torie's house and walked into the kitchen. "You're in a good mood today, Torie. Glad Ryan's back?" She said, making herself toast as well.
-
Ryan's reunion with his dad went decently well. His father was still upset for Ryan ever getting put into the Program and didn't really wish to discuss it. He treated the night like any other night, sitting on the armchair, watching TV, and drinking beer.

The next morning he got ready for his first day at the Program's high school. He was glad he at least had Dave, and that Lissa would be there as well, so he wouldn't be all alone.
-
Heather was still suspended from school, so she spent her morning going to visit Kyle.