Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-15-2013, 01:44 AM

He nodded. "So, we are here to do a paternity test. How many potential fathers are we looking at?"
~
She smiled, putting her hand over his. "And that's fine. You don't have to read it right now or ever. I just wanted you to have it, just in case."
~
"That dude is heads over heels for you. Don't understand it, but he is. But you both are as stubborn as da.mn donkey. Neither one of you really wants to admit to actually liking each other."

((Ok, so the Heather/Kyle relationship totally reminds me of One More Night by Maroon Five))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2013, 01:48 AM

((OMG, I LOVE MAROON 5. That song is perfect for them. ))

"Um... 5. Three of which you should have on file, and the forth is this guy here, my boyfriend Mike." Ella said quietly, embarrassed for herself.
-
Ryan nodded and then hugged her close again.
-
Heather smiled, "He is, is he? That's nice to hear. I love him too. I'll come back tomorrow, I'd feel foolish running right back in."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 01:54 AM

He nodded. "Ok, Mr. Mike, I will have to take a DNA sample. Its really simple as all I do is swab your mouth with a q-tip. Ella, we are going to take some blood from you."
~
Torie hugged him back, climbing into his lap. "I missed you, my knight in shining armor." She whispered.
~
"So, if I get you your own room, would you be ok with that? Also, are you going to continue doing drugs because honestly it really doesn't look good on you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 02:01 AM

Ella nodded, "Of course."
-
Ryan grinned as he remembered that memory. He kissed her forehead and said, "I miss you too, my princess."
-
"As long as you're paying for my room, that'd be fine. And... and I don't know. I'll try to stop, but it's not that easy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 02:04 AM

"Alright, Mr. Mike, if you will go down to room 112 and Miss Bennett, if you will please go to room 118 each of you will have your procedures done. Miss Bennett if you would please put the list of the potential father's down on this piece of paper, that would be fantastic."
~
She smiled and hugged him tighter. "I will always be your princess." She whispered, kissing his neck.
~
"You could always try rehab."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 02:10 AM

Ella didn't like the idea of being seperated, but she went and got the blood-work done and made up a list of the fathers: Ryan Zucker, Mickeal White, Kyle Quinton, Alexander Rice, and Doug Wilson.

When the bloodwork was done her nerves got even worse.
-
"Rehab? Rehab is for junkies."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 02:11 AM

Mike waited outside room 112 for Ella.
~
"And what are you? Because you are not a causal user." Alex replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 02:15 AM

Ella met up with him and sighed, "Now what, we wait? I can't wait... I just want to know and get it over with."
-
"I... I'm somewhere in the middle. Why are you being so rude? I'm not a crackhead and there's nothing wrong with me. I look fine. I am fine."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 02:19 AM

One of the nurses came out. "Miss Bennett, you should have your results in the next 48 hours. One of us will be calling."
~
"If by fine you mean that you look like a walking skeleton, then yes. And I am not being mean, I am being truthful. There is a difference. All I am trying to do is help."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 10:38 AM

"Alright. I'll be waiting right beside the phone." She said sarcastically.
-
Heather frowned and looked away, "You can at least try and say it a little nicer... I am going to try and stop, okay? I just... I can't do rehab. Not yet. I have to try on my own first."
-
Ryan said to Torie, "One sec." He checked his phone as he heard it vibrate. Dave had texted him.

How's it going, buddy? want to hang out?

We just spent 3 weeks together, Dave. Can I spend some time with my girlfriend?

Oh... ok. I miss talking to you, bro.

It's been a day...

Yeah, but we were together all the time... I should be going to my dads tho. So... maybe later?

Yeah. Later, k?

Ryan shook his head, "That was my roommate Dave. He says he misses me."