Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#341 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-06-2013, 06:10 PM

Frankie nodded. He started the coffee pot, pulled some bacon, cheese, mushrooms, and cilantro out of the fridge along with the eggs. He made a bacon and egg omelet for Ella, sunny side up for Ryan, and then added some bacon to his plate. "There you guys go." He said, putting the plates in front of them.

Torie's alarm went off and she groaned. She rubbed her eyes and then crawled out of bed. She pulled her fuzzy house coat on her and then went to start getting ready.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#342 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 06:16 PM

Ella and Ryan ate in silence, until Ryan finally said, "Ella, can we talk?"

"We're not incapable of speaking words, so yes, we can talk." Ella replied.

"Don't be a smart @ss." Ryan sighed, "You know what I meant."

"Later. Not right now. I have nothing to say to you." Ella looked away.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. No, I don't care about you at all right now, actually."

"Is this about Torie?"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP RYAN, I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE."

Ryan shut up. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#343 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 06:19 PM

Frankie turned around and just stared at the two of them, and then went back to making food.

Torie heard the screaming up in her room. She quickly dried her hair, threw on a shirt and pants, and then running down the stairs. "Everything ok?" She asked, looking flustered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#344 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 06:23 PM

"Oh yeah, everything is SUPER okay, Torie. Thanks." Ella said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'm going to drink my coffee in the kitchen, if that's fine." She walked out of the room.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "She's f*cking nuts. Probably on her period or something."
(#345 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 06:25 PM

Torie looked at him. "That doesn't help, you know." She said, before going after Ella. "Ella, wait up please." She called after her.

<3
(#346 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 06:28 PM

Ryan continued eating his food. He didn't have time for an argument.

She sat on the couch. "What? I can't sit in another room?"
(#347 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 06:32 PM

Torie sat down. "Of course you can. But I just wanted to make sure you are ok. You seemed upset. Anything you want to talk about?" She asked. God, I sound like one of those d@mn therapists.

<3
(#348 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 06:49 PM

"There's nothing I want to talk about. Just stress." Ella lied, "I'll talk to you later. Go hang out with your boyfriend." Ella decided to go upstairs, to get away from Torie. She headed back to the bedroom she was staying in.
(#349 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 03:12 AM

Torie watched Ella go, wondering if the problem was her relationship with Ryan. She went upstairs to her own room and threw on a pair of yoga pants and a cute top. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and then headed down for breakfast. Frankie had already put her a plate down on the counter. "Good Morning, Victoria."

"Morning, Frankie." She replied, sitting next to Ryan.

<3
(#350 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 11:17 AM

Ella's problem was stress. The Program mixed with the jealousy she felt when seeing Torie and Ryan was too much for her to deal with. She knocked on Alex's door.

Ryan was already done his food.