Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-15-2013, 12:48 AM

Mike wondered if she had told him about the Program's threats.
~
Alex waited at the end of the hall giving them space.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2013, 12:59 AM

Ella looked at the time and sighed, "We should be going, Mike."
-
Ryan kissed her forehead. "Hey, wanna see my new tattoo? It's kinda hard to miss, but since I'm in a pullover it hides it." He took off his sweater to reveal the part of the tattoo that was on his arm. "It continues on my chest too, but it's a little chilly out and I would prefer to keep my top on."
-
"Please forgive me, I was upset with you and Alex and I said some things I didn't mean."

"It sounded like you meant it."

"I promise I didn't. I'm also sorry I didn't say I love you... because I do love you." He sighed.

Heather shook her head and looked down, "We'll talk about this another day. This is just too much for me right now." She said, going up to the bars and giving him a kiss, "Talk to you later." Heather then met back up with Alex.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 01:02 AM

Mike nodded. "Lead the way, babe."
~
Torie smiled and traced it lightly with her finger. "Its amazing...and I love it." She replied. "I can't wait to see the rest of it. Want to see mine?"
~
Alex looked at her. "You ok?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 01:09 AM

Ella frowned and went to the hospital.
-
"You have a tattoo? Did you get it when I was gone? I'd love to see it." Ryan nodded.
-
"He... he seems so sincere but I can't trust him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 01:12 AM

Mike went with her.
~
Torie turned her back to him, showing him her exposed shoulder. "I got it about two weeks after you left. Your's is way more intricate and incredibly well done."
~
"And why not?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 01:18 AM

Ella got there and asked the receptionist where she was to go. She was sent up to the maternity ward and brought, with Mike, into one of the rooms there. She sat on the bed and waited for the doctor.
-
"But yours has meaning." He said, rubbing his own fingers over hers.
-
"Because he always lies to me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 01:22 AM

Mike sat in one of the chairs.
~
She smiled. "It reminds me of you every time I see it." She replied.
~
"He's not lying this time."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 01:26 AM

((Oh, I forgot to ask you be the doctor. LOL. xD))

"That's what makes it so special. Mine is just to cover some of my skin. To transform me into a new person, or some BS."
-
"Why would you say that?" They were now leaving the station. "You spent time with him. You told me he was using me in the first place. You clued me in to his tricks."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2013, 01:34 AM

((okie dokie))

The doctor soon came in. He was a short, balding Chinese man in his late 50's. "Hello, Miss Bennett. How are you today?" He said, reading her chart.
~
She turned around to face him. "And that's ok, too. You are a new person, Ryan. No matter how many memories you remember, we won't be able to bring you completely back to before the Program. But I might have something that might help with that." She pulled his file folder out of her bag. "I made a copy of this when I came in under Lindsey Hall. I have read some of it but not all. I thought it might give me some sort of clue of how to bring your memories back, but it might be best for you just to read it. It's yours, now."
~
"Ok, let me put it to you this way. He was using you. Now that you have pretty much started to think for yourself, he realizes what a d*ck he was and how much he truly cares about you. He told me that you were a goddess."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2013, 01:40 AM

"Um. I'm okay." Ella said, biting her lip nervously.
-
Ryan looked at the file. He frowned, "This is who I was... what they took from me. I don't think I'm ready to read this yet."
-
Heather blushed, "He... He said that? About me? And he meant it? I'm surprised..."