Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 11:13 PM

"Ok. What do you want to do until then?" He asked.
~
Torie nodded and then start to tell him about Mike, Ella (but not her pregnancy), Janelle, Cole, and Greg. She refrained from telling him about the protest and the Program wanting her, as she figure that would be too much too fast. She wanted him to be able to process their friends first.
~
Alex slipped an arm around Heather's waist, pulling her close to him. "Well, she has been staying in my hotel room." He smirked, making sure he was just out of arms reach.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 11:20 PM

"I don't know. I was going to say I needed DNA samples of the possible fathers, but Quinton, Alex, and Ryan all have theirs on file from arrests or The Program, and you'll be there. If all of you are negative, then it's Doug's." She paused and then tried to veer away from talking about the pregnancy, "How about we go for a quick swim at the lake?"
-
Ryan shook his head, "Honestly Torie, I don't remember any of them. Was I close to any of them?"
-
Regardless, Quinton tried to reach his hands through the bars and to Alex's throat. "I'll f*cking kill you. I'll put my hands around your throat and squeeze until you die. I told you not to touch her."

Heather laughed, "Oh, Kyle. Should talk quieter, there are guards just down the hall."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 11:24 PM

Mike nodded. "Sure, whatever you want, hun."
~
Torie nodded. "You were really close to Ella and Mike. Janelle, Cole, and Greg you were getting close to but before you could, you were...taken." She said, looking at her hand entwined with his. "And its ok that you don't remember. Memories will come back with time." She said, trying to keep his spirits up.
~
Alex laughed. "And you say a lot of things. I took that one as more of a suggestion."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 11:29 PM

Ryan sighed, "I hope so. I want them back. I hate that I forgot my friends..."
-
"Besides, Kyle, I know you don't choke hard." Heather smirked.

Quinton looked at her, "There's a different between a kill choke and a pleasure choke, Heather. But just remember, he won't give you what you want. He's only using you, he's not interested in your needs. He's a jack@ss. I'd rather you stay at Patrick's."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 11:33 PM

She smiled and kissed him, soft and sweet. "Hey, cheer up. Everything will be fine."
~
"Oh, so you would rather her stay at a druggies house rather than a very nice hotel where she can bath and eat regularly. Some boyfriend you are." Alex retorted. "I mean, weren't you just saying that she needed to bath and eat more anyways? I'm just helping your girlfriend out while you are behind bars."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 11:37 PM

"Yeah. I'm just glad I remember you." He smiled and gave her a kiss.
-
"Some boyfriend I am? Some girlfriend she is!" Quinton yelled. "And you're saying that the only reason she's there is for you to make sure the bathes and eats, and you two aren't sleeping together?"

Heather giggled.

Quinton stared right at Alex for a response.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 11:38 PM

She giggled. "Me, too. What do you remember of me?" She asked, curious to see if he remembered any of the resistance.
~
"Well you aren't there to please her." He replied, smirking and kissing Heather on the cheek. He was totally loving having all this power over Quinton.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 11:46 PM

"I remember you, and remember loving you. Individual memories... I don't remember. Just your face and the feelings I have for you."
-
Quinton once again tried to reach out and choke him or grab him closer so he could punch him.

"Kyle, leave Alex alone. I'm not under your control, I can do as I please." Heather folded her arms, "That what I came down here to prove, that I'm not your toy."

"You're trying to prove that you're not a toy, but yet you're letting another guy use you?"

"Alex isn't using me."

"THAT is such a lie, and you know it. He's only interested in Torie. Always was and always will be. You are NOTHING to him. I... I love you!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 11:49 PM

She smiled. "Why don't we take a walk." She suggested, needing to tell him everything.
~
Alex clapped his hands. "Bravo. That actually sounded sincere and actually your wrong. Victoria made it very clear that she was not going to forgive me. So I moved onto....a better woman." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 11:54 PM

Ryan nodded and yelled over to Jane, "I'm going to take a walk with Torie. I'll be back soon." He took Torie hand and led her outside.
-
"It was sincere you d*ck. Heather, can you leave us for a moment?"

"Fine. I'll be right back though." She rolled her eyes and left the hallway.

Once she was gone, Quinton said to Alex, "You're such a liar! Just last week you were saying that you'd never want her, and now you're calling her a 'better woman'. So f*cking bullsh*t. Tell me the truth. What are you trying to accomplish? Do you just want to p*ss me off? Did you seduce her? I can't believe she'd do you willingly - did you withhold the money?"