Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 08:49 PM

He stared at her, trying to decide if he wanted to add the rehab on top of it or just let her go with the money. He shook his head and walked over and put $1500 in an envelope. "A deal is a deal." He said, now sounding sad rather than angry. He put the money in her lap and flopped on the bed, clicking through channels just for something to do.
~
"Ooo...yummy." Janelle said. "I thought something smelled go." She handed one plate to Ella and then grabbed the other plate plus a bag of drinks. Since they were all cans, it was quite easy to carry them all in a bag.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 08:53 PM

Heather looked at the envelope, double checking that it was all there. "Wow, Alex... thanks." She walked over to him and gave him a kiss, "Sorry things didn't go the way you planned, but you shouldn't have expected Torie to willingly give in."
-
Ella took the sandwiches and cookies to the guys. She put them on the coffee table and said, "There you go."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 08:57 PM

Alex sighed. "Meh..it was worth a shot. Where are you going now?" He asked, curious.
~
All three of them started to dig in but where completely absorbed in the CoD game.

Janelle shook her head. "I don't get this at all." She said, hanging her head.

Torie walked in the door and shutting it quietly. She knew everyone was here but didn't feel like talking. She ran up to her bedroom and grabbed Ryan's file. She then crept downstairs and into the garden, thankful for the peace and quiet.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 09:06 PM

"Probably back to Patrick's... He's my dealer. I live with him." Heather frowned. "He's the only one who has given me a place to stay."
-
Ella laughed, "Neither do I. They're just shooting other people... I don't see the appeal. Seems too violent."
-
SESSION 11 (EMERGENCY) was a long and very detailed session, going over every single thing about Torie, from her appearance to her name to all the times they had ever kissed. It was at least 5 times the length of any other session to this point.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-14-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 09:08 PM

Janelle shook her head. "Why don't we go do something more to our liking?"

"Why don't you guys go bake something?" Cole teasingly suggested, getting smacked in the head by Janelle. "Oww...that hurt, babe." He said, laughing.

"That was the point." She said, folding her arms.
~
Alex shrugged. "You can stay here. There's only one bed, but you could eat and shower. It would probably be better than Patrick's."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 09:17 PM

"I baked those cookies." Ella smiled, "So I've already done my baking, thanks very much."
-
Heather bit her lip and said, "C-can I smoke crack? Or ,or, even pot if crack is too much to ask. I just need my fix."

((F*ck it, it's supposed to be very intensive and will take forever to write. xD I'll just leave it with what I edited it to - a brief summary.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 09:19 PM

Torie was going over some of the previous sessions, trying to figure out what he was already forgetting and also what he might remember.
~
Cole laughed. "It was just a joke! By the way, great cookies!"

Mike nodded and he shoved one in his mouth.
~
Alex shrugged. "I don't care, but the hotel might. As long as you don't get caught by them, fine by me. But you could always just smoke at Patrick's and then come here."

((fixed the problem!!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 09:26 PM

"Well, I didn't actually do too much of the baking. My little sister did." She admitted, also eating one.
-
Heather nodded, "Alright. Well, I gotta go to Patrick's to grab my stuff. I'll be back shortly. This is definitely a nicer place than his, and he was starting to make me pay rent." She laughed, hugged Alex, and then went off to Patrick's.

Patrick was sitting on the bed watching TV, "Hey, Heather." He smiled at her, in much better shape than the previous days.

"Hey, Pat. I'm going to be moving out, k?" She grabbed her stuff.

"Oh." Patrick said, sounding both disappointed and glad at the same time. He loved having Heather around, but when she and him were smoking his stash, he was losing money. "One last hit before you go? Free of charge. You're going to have to start paying after this time though. Seriously."

Heather laughed and smoking some crack with Patrick before heading back to the hotel.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 09:30 PM

Alex nodded and waited for her to get back, smirking.
~
The guys went back to be absorbed in the game.

Janelle walked downstairs and into the kitchen, cleaning up her mess.
~
Yoda came outside and jumped up on the bench Torie was sitting on. He curled up next to her and fell asleep.

((you can skip to whenever.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 09:32 PM

Ella sat with Mike, watching him play.
-
When Heather came back, she was high as a kite. She tackled Alex on the bed and told him flat out, "Choke me." o_O