Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 07:47 PM

Mike, Janelle, Greg, and Cole all got to Torie's house and went up to the game room. Greg really wanted to try out the room; Mike and Cole were quite happy to help him. xD

Janelle stayed downstairs to get some food together for the guys and wait for Ella.
~
Torie walked into the lobby and up to Heather. "Happy. I'm here." She said, obviously annoyed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 07:50 PM

Ella went inside Torie's and joined Janelle. She gave her a hug and said, "Hey, how's it going?"
-
Heather grinned and gave Torie a big hug, "Super happy. He's in Room 103. It means a lot that you're doing this, Torie. I totally forgive you now for kicking me out."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 07:57 PM

Janelle hugged her back. "Good. The protest was a success but I have a feeling that Torie is planning something crazy. When she said her usual 'We won't back down. We won't stop' etc ending, she was looking straight into the cameras. It sounded almost challenging. But I am making food for the guys."

Yoda came prancing in, rubbing up against both girls legs.
~
Torie rolled her eyes. "I had every right to kick you out. I didn't need your forgiveness for it. Come on." She said, walking towards the elevator.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:01 PM

Ella picked up Yoda and pet her. She shook her head, "Yoda, your owner is crazy, but we love her for it."
-
Heather didn't reply and instead just followed. She put in the floor they had to go to, and soon they had arrived on his floor, just one floor from the top. She walked down the brightly lit and windowed hallway, and knocked on room 103.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 08:06 PM

He started to lick her arm and purr.

Janelle laughed. "Yes, she is. What do you think of everything? Do you think that the Program is really going to take her in?"
~
Alex opened the door and smiled. "Heather. Torie. Please come in, come in." He said, opening the door even wider. There was a single bed in the middle with a flat screen TV hanging on the opposite wall. There was a coffee machine over by the bay window along with a small love seat and a coffee table.

Alex kissed Heather's cheek. "Thank you getting her to come, beautiful." He said, making Torie gag.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:11 PM

"I'm not sure. I hope not. She's my best friend." Ella sighed, not wanting to think about her being taken.
-
Heather giggled and sat down on the love seat. "You don't mind if I stay in here while you guys talk or whatever, right?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 08:20 PM

Janelle nodded. "Its hard to think about but it is a possibility." She sighed. "I just wonder what would happen if she did get taken. She really is the driving force behind this resistance and I don't know if any of us could live up to her speeches or to her in general."
~
Alex shook his head. "Stay as long as you want." He replied.

"Alright, I'm here. Give Heather her money." Torie demanded.

"Aww, Victoria. Don't you want to stay and chat. You used to love talking to me." He said, moving in front of the doorway.

"And that was before you tried to beat the sh.it out of me." She retorted.

"I know and I am truly sorry about that." He said, sounding sincere. "I shouldn't have done that. I misused your trust in me and now I have lost a dear friend."

Torie narrowed her eyes, trying to decide if he was playing her or being sincere. "Too little. Too late. I will never be able to trust you again."

"And yet you came here, all alone." He said, sitting on the bed.

"How do you know I came alone?" She said, feeling a little uneasy.

"Because none of your friends have came into the room and tried to beat the crap out of me." He replied. "How is your boyfriend? Is he still in the program?"

"Don't even go there. I am not talking to about him to you." She spat, getting p*ssed. "Just give her the da.mn money."

He laughed. "Why would I give her money? I still haven't gotten what I wanted from both of you."

"And what do you want from both of us." She asked, slowly. She wasn't sure if she was going to like the answer.

He smirked. "You really can't figure that out?"

She shook her head. "You know what. I have bigger issues to deal with than you. Heather, I came here. If that wasn't good enough for him, then I don't know what else I can do. I won't cheat on Ryan."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:23 PM

Ella nodded in agreement, deciding to leave it at that.
-
"Alex, I brought her here. That was the deal. We shook on it. You said all you wanted was to speak with her." Heather said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 08:32 PM

He shrugged. "I changed my mind. Do you want the money or not?" He said.

Torie rolled her eyes. "Sorry, Heather, but I have other things I need to do." She said, walking out the door and leaving.

Alex sighed. "Victoria, wait." He said, running after her.

"What Alex?" She snapped as he grabbed her arm. "Don't touch me."

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll give her the money. Just please forgive me." He said, sounding pathetic.

Torie shook her head. "I don't forgive over night, Alex. You know that. It'll be a step but what would make me even more impressed is if you told her to get help. Using her just like Kyle is not doing her any good. She needs rehab and professional help. Now, I am leaving because I do have important things to do that nobody seems to give a f*ck about." She walked away from him and started home.
~
Alex sighed and walked back into the hotel room, slamming the door.
~
Janelle finished making sandwiches. "Want to help me take these up to the helpless boys." She asked, laughing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:44 PM

"So... you're gonna give me the money then?" Heather quietly asked, hoping the answer was yes and she'd get her money.
-
Ella giggled, "Sure. And I brought cookies too."