Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 07:41 PM

Torie nodded, grabbing her bag and waiting for them. She was trying to figure out a way to get off the Program's radar without stopping the protesting.

Mike smiled. "You don't have to eat if you aren't feeling good."

((want to skip to the protest?))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 07:45 PM

((Yes! Also excited for Torie to go see Alex after, so she better go. ))

After school, Ella met up with the others at the usual spot. She wasn't going to go to the actual protest, but assumed they might go to Torie's place first so she met there anyway.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 07:51 PM

((Oh, don't worry I have a plan for that and it includes Heather ))

Torie was there as well, all perky cause she was in public. "Hey, Ella!" She said, smiling.

Mike walked up behind her.

Janelle, Cole, and Greg were behind him.

"Yay, we are all here. I believe we are going to straight to the protest, so Ella if you want to go back home or my house, you can."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:07 PM

((Ooooh. Sorry for the long pause there. I was busy.))

Ella sighed. She hated that she had to be alone and sit out. "No, I might just go home and hang out with Liv. Good luck."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 08:11 PM

Torie hugged her. "I'm sorry you can't be apart of everything but this is for the best." She whispered. "Besides, I know that you will be rooting for me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:13 PM

Ella nodded and then walked home.
-
Jane and Ryan's dad Tom had been informed that he was going to be leaving soon. They were ecstatic about it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 08:30 PM

Torie and the gang went to the protest site. Just like the last time, there was easily over 500 people plus the press and police officers. Torie smiled, feeling slightly calmer than the previous protests. She didn't know if that was because she was already stressed out enough, because Ryan was coming home, or because she knew the Program people were watching her. It was outside Congress again, as she was planning on making the next weeks protest outside the Programs administration building. O.o

Torie smiled back at her friends and then walked up to the podium and started to speak. "Welcome everyone. I am glad to see that more and more people are joining in, sharing their voices to become one." She said, confidently. "As you know, last time we protested here, we were bribed. We were asked to stop protesting in exchange for one person. We didn't bother to even give that a thought because this about more than just one person. Since then, we have made progress. I held my gathering, which was a success. I have been invited to many committees on different solutions and different ideas to put in place of the program. We are making progress. Your voices are making a difference. We are being listened to and we are bringing up good questions that need to be answered. Don't get discouraged. Don't give up. We are making progress and we are getting to where we need to be going. We will not back down. WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!" She spoke, smiling and waving to the crowd as they cheered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:34 PM

Once again the officers were trying to keep things as calm as possible.
-
Ella texted Mike, telling him to text him if anything interesting happened.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 08:39 PM

Torie answered some questions and then stepped down off the podium. She walked down off the stage stairs and then into her group of friends. She stopped periodically to talk to her supporters and then eventually to the end of the crowd line.

Mike texted her back. Nothing interesting happened but Janelle, Cole, Greg, and I are going back to Torie's to hang out. Torie has to go do something and then she will be at the house. Are you staying at home or coming over.

Torie started to walk towards the Grand Marquis, texting Heather to meet her there.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 08:44 PM

I'll join you. Ella replied. She had just finished baking some cookies with Liv. Olivia was quite good at baking, but Ella... not so much. xD She had let her sister do most of the work. "Alright, Liv. I'm going to hangout with my friends. Is that okay with you?"

"Go ahead, I don't mind." Liv smiled and ate one of the fresh cookies. She put some in a dish and handed them to Ella. "Bring some."

Ella laughed, took the dish, and then went over to Torie's.
-
Heather had actually showered, so she wasn't looking as awful. She was still looking thin and pale, however. She was waiting for Torie in the lobby.