Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 04:25 PM

((Okie dokie!!))

He hugged her. "Everything will be fine. Don't worry, gorgeous." He replied, kissing her cheek.
~
"Of course. Its complicated. See this is why feelings get people into trouble. Cause they always create complicated situations."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 04:29 PM

((OMG, is Alex ever right. xD))

"I don't think everything will be fine... but I hope so." Ella said with a sigh as they stopped at her house.
-
Quinton rolled his eyes, "I agree. That's why I try not to have them. But for Heather... a little part of me - a very little part, mind you - does have feelings for her that I just can't hide sometimes."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 04:31 PM

"Have a good night." He said, not getting to close to the house. Her dad scared him a bit. xD
~
"Awww, Kyle has a weakness." Alex said in a babyish tone.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 04:36 PM

He was a very intense man, so Ella expected as much. xD She gave Mike a hug and a kiss and went inside.
-
Quinton glared at him, and then laid back down on his bed.
-
Session's 7, 8, and 9 were pretty similar to the previous ones.

((You can skip to whenever. Also, sorry for my laziness there. xD I need to write up a big one soon for his extended intense therapy.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 04:40 PM

Mike walked back to Torie's and then up to his room.

Janelle, Greg, and Cole all went back to their own houses.

Torie took a shower and then went to bed, wondering if she was doing the right thing. She also wondered how close the Program was to taking her.

((Next day))

The next day was another protest day. Torie got up and got dressed, very preoccupied.

Mike was also up and made breakfast.

((brb))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 04:49 PM

After waking up early and throwing up, Ella went by Torie's. It was still a school day, so she did the usual. She went inside and to the kitchen. She told Mike, "Don't make me anything to eat. I was sick this morning."
-
Heather was suspended for not showing up to school, but she didn't care. The other cheerleaders, however, were all very worried about her. They decided to choose one of them to fill in as head cheerleader for a while.

Heather texted Torie, telling her Alex was being bailed out and was going to be staying at The Grand Marquis and that she still needed her to visit him for the money.
-
Quinton couldn't wait for Alex to be released. He had enough of the b@stard. xD

((I gotta go for a while anyway. I'm going to go get subs or something to eat.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 05:02 PM

((Thats ok. I need to go to my grandparents anyways. I will gone approx. 45 minutes))
Torie shook her head. Fine, I will be by after school sometime. She headed downstairs.
~
Mike nodded. "Cause of the baby or are you just sick?" He asked.

Torie came in and grabbed a banana. "Don't even start with me about eating right now Mike." She said, crankily.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 05:57 PM

"Probably the baby." She shrugged, grabbing herself a cup of orange juice. She said to Torie, "You should eat something more than a banana..."
-
Ryan and Dave had their makeovers done that morning. Ryan's hair was cut and lighted, and they tattooed his arm and half his body with a large tribal tattoo. He was also paler than he had been upon entering the Program, but that just happened by chance. Dave had his mohawk parted, and since most of his hair had already began growing back, his hair almost looked like he had never had one in the first place. They also dyed it back to it's natural dark brown.

((Ryan's tattoo and Dave post-makeover))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 06:02 PM

She sighed, not wanting to hear from Ella either. "You're right, but right now, I can't. This is all I feel like eating." She took a bite of her banana just to drive in her point.

Mike sighed and just ate his own food.

((Oooooo LOVE Ryan's tattoo! and Dave looks so adorable!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 06:11 PM

((I know, right? Dave such a puppy-dog cutie))

Ella felt bad for not eating since Mike had worked hard to cook breakfast, so she tried to eat a little bit of it.

After eating, she told the others, "School time. We shouldn't be late."

((Again, feel free to skip ahead.))