Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 03:26 PM

Torie flopped down on the couch. "Well, it went well all things considering. Ryan is getting out early, Dr. Martin is considering my offer of having him be the leader of an alternate solution, and the Program is out for my head. You know, same ole same ole."

Mike blinked. "The Program wants you? As in, to like erase your memories?"

"Yep. Apparently they aren't too pleased with my..uh...protest."

"You have to stop then. This is not worth losing everything." Janelle said, shocked.

"No. I will not stop. You are all free to quit right here and now, without judgement, but I will continue." Torie said, defiantly.

"But what about Ryan? If he is getting out soon, why would you want to risk everything?" Cole asked.

"Because isn't just about Ryan. This about every single kid in the Program."
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "I think he is just upset that he lost his favorite toy." Alex rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 03:32 PM

Ella frowned. She was surprised Torie was thinking with her head and not her heart. Ella was very emotion-based in her decisions, so she couldn't believe Torie would think the way she was. "Torie... just think it through."
-
"HANDS OFF HER."

Heather shook her head. She still, despite his words, loved him but right now she was incredibly annoyed by him. To Alex, she whispered, "Remember, my other offer still stands if you want it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 03:39 PM

"I have. What would I be if I back down because the Program was threatening me. Yes, I will tread a little bit more lightly but...Ryan would not want me to back down. I am terrified that they will come for me and that I will lose everything but-" She took a deep breathe as she start to become teary eyed. "But I can't back down now. The Program has nothing me and until that day where they take me, I will continue to fight. There are too many people who believe in me." She sniffled.

Greg nodded. "I'm in. I knew the risks as well. We all did. I won't back either."

Mike nodded. "Same. Courage comes in the face of fear, right."

Janelle sighed. "Well, I guess I'm not about to pansy out."

Torie looked at Ella. "You have someone else to think about. I would suggest you stop now. If they take you, who knows what those drugs could to your child." Torie replied, seriously.
~
"And I might just take you up on that offer if Torie doesn't show." He whispered back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 03:43 PM

Ella sighed, "Promise me you guys won't be mad? I feel like you'd hate me and think I was a coward if I backed out now..."
-
Heather gave him another kiss and started to walk off.

"What? No kiss for your boyfriend?" Quinton yelled after her. She didn't respond, and Quinton shook the cell bars in frustrated anger. He said to Alex, "Go f*ck yourself."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 03:46 PM

"No. You are not a coward, Ella. You are doing what is right for you and your child." Torie said.

Janelle nodded. "Besides, you would still be our friend." She smiled.

Mike hugged her. "I would be better if you weren't involved, honestly." He whispered to her.
~
Alex laughed and read his book. "You are so easily angered."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 04:09 PM

Ella nodded, "Okay. I'll step back and let you guys handle things. For the sake of the baby."
-
"I am not! I'm sure you'd feel the same if I was kissing up on Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 04:12 PM

Torie nodded. "Understandable. I think I am going to head up to my room tho. I need to take a shower and change. You can all stay or go home. Doesn't matter." She replied, getting up and heading upstairs.

Mike looked at Ella. "Want me to walk you home?"
~
"Please. You know I have no feelings for Heather. Besides, she kissed me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 04:16 PM

Ella nodded and walked home with Mike. She was getting nervous since her doctor's appointment was coming up soon, and she'd be able to have an early paternity test done then.
-
"It doesn't matter. It's still frustrating for to see you two kissing and you playing with her emotions like that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 04:19 PM

Mike slipped an arm around her waist. "Everything ok?"
~
Janelle, Cole and Greg all stayed at Torie's house, discussing different ideas.
~
Torie went upstairs and flopped on her bed, pulling out Ryan's file. She started to read again.
~
Alex laughed. "As if you haven't been toying with her emotions. Talk about being hypocritical."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 04:23 PM

((OMG, don't have another session done yet. xD Gonna have to give me a minute on that.))

"Yeah, just... nervous. Only 5 more days until I find out the father of my baby."
-
Quinton scoffed, "Maybe it's a little hypocritical, but she's my girlfriend, not yours. I might not act like I have feelings for her, but... it's complicated."