Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 02:26 PM

"Well, it was informative." Torie replied, gathering her purse and following Ella.

Janelle came out, followed by Greg. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 02:31 PM

Ella soon joined the rest. "I think that's all for now. Should we head back to your place, Torie?"

Heather had sent Torie yet ANOTHER reminder text, this time telling her she was waiting at the station for Torie to come visit Alex... but of course, it was once again barely legible.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 02:46 PM

When Torie saw it was Heather, she didn't even bother reading it. "Yeah, let's head back to my place." She said, sounding distracted.

Janelle and Greg nodded. "Car is out front. Come on." Janelle said, walking to the front followed by Greg and Torie.

Mike and Cole were both sitting up front. Greg got in followed by Janelle.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 02:50 PM

Ella followed.
-
Heather went to the cells again to visit with Quinton and Alex. She didn't even address Quinton, instead saying to Alex, "Torie said she would come today. It's getting a little late, but she said she would come today and if not she should come tomorrow."

"No, 'hello Kyle'?"

"No." Heather said, not even looking at him.

"Heather, are you still p*ssed because I didn't immediately say I love you?"

"It's not important. I'm here to talk to Alex."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 02:52 PM

Torie got into her own car and started to drive home.

Mike followed Torie. "So, how did everything go?" He asked.
~
Alex shrugged. "Well I will be getting out tomorrow, so if she doesn't come here, she can always come to the hotel I am staying at."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 02:56 PM

Heather nodded, "Alright, I will try."

Quinton was visibly annoyed that Heather was ignoring him. He folded his arms and leaned against a wall. "He's using you. I guess you enjoy being used."

Heather continued ignoring him. "Which hotel, Alex?"

"Just in case you want to go f*ck him?"

"NO." Heather said sharply to Quinton, "So I know where to send Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 02:59 PM

"The Grand Marquis." Alex replied, ignoring Kyle. "Ignore him. He has been acting like a child ever since you walked out."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 03:10 PM

"He's such an @sshole."

"I'm right here! And I'm still your boyfriend, you f*cking sl*t!" He snapped.

"He's trying to get me riled up. Besides, I'm not sure I'd consider him my boyfriend after saying things like that."

"IT'S THE TRUTH. You're acting and looking like a crack wh*re. I've never seen you look so f*cking bad. Have you showered even since last week? Have you been eating at all?"

"That's funny. Lecture me about eating after you pretty much turned me bulimic." Heather rolled her eyes. "Sorry, I shouldn't have even responded to you there. You're obviously desperate for my attention. Alex is correct, you are acting like a child throwing a fit." She walked closer to Alex, pulling him in close to the bars and kissed him, then saying, "I will get you Torie."

Quinton was breathing loudly like a bull about to charge, and shaking in anger. Something about being behind bars was making him go a little nuts. o_o
-

Ella also wondered how the whole dinner meeting had went.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-14-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 03:13 PM

Alex smiled. "Good. Besides, I think you look pretty." He replied, complementing her just so he could sc*rew with Kyle.

Soon they were all pulling up to Torie's house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 03:20 PM

"He's lying, he thinks your an ugly crack wh*re too." Quinton said between breaths.

Heather certainly was looking rougher with each passing day. She was looking rather frail, her hair greasy and in a messy ponytail, and her makeup smudged and looking like it was probably just left on the night before. She ignored Quinton and said, "Thank you, Alex. I'll see you around, I just wanted to tell you that I was working on it. Anything else you want to say before I go?"

"I have something else to say. You're a f*cking idiot trusting him."
-
Once they were inside, Ella asked to hear all the details of what happened.