Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-14-2013, 01:16 PM

"I understand going to a different high school because yeah, it can be freaky and also who knows what they may or may not remember school wise. But at the same time, they will eventually have to come back into society and it just seems like the Program is setting them up for failure." She shook her head. "How has the Program been reacting to all of the protests?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2013, 01:24 PM

"At the high school, they do teach a mandatory society-integration course. My details on such are quite limited, unfortunately, but I am aware that they teach it there. As for the protests... they are, quite expectedly, displeased with the protests. Many of the co-ordinators and supervisors believe in the cause, and see you as doing a great disservice. Sadly, they are also being quite hard on Ryan because of your protesting. I know you already asked him about his therapy schedule, and know that there have been some very intense days for him."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 01:30 PM

She nodded, pursing her lips together. "What do they think they will gain by causing him to forget me? 'Cause frankly, all it does is infuriate me. If they weren't so cowardly then they would just come after me." She tightened her jaw and started to eat. Her emotions were getting the best of her and she couldn't afford that. There was too much at stake.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 01:36 PM

"They don't expect to 'gain' anything. You must understand, to most of them, they see you and the resistance as damaging to Ryan's success in The Program. " Dr. Martin said, already close to finishing his dinner. "On the note of them taking you... well, I have heard talks about them doing such if this continues any further."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 01:46 PM

"But you see, they have no grounds for taking me. I am not violent, not depressed or suicidal, I am an outspoken young lady. If they take me, it will simply cause more people to question them." Torie replied. "Besides, I understood the risks anyway. I understood that going against the Program could cost me my freedom, my memories, everything but...nothing ever worth fighting for doesn't include risks. Winston Churchill taught me that and its something I truly believe in."

The Program truly scared Torie and it frightened her to have them coming after her. She would have to talk to the group about this and see what they wanted to do about it. She wouldn't stop protesting and spreading her beliefs but she would definitely have to be more careful...and that might include either burning or hiding Ryan's file.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 01:57 PM

"The Program will do anything to stop you, Torie. They have their ways to get what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if they were willing to plant something on you to validate taking you in." Dr. Martin admitted. "I understand you are very determined in your beliefs, but for Ryan's sake, I would advise you to tread with caution. For him to come back, only to find you gone would not be ideal." He finished his meal and whistled Ella over.

Ella came over and asked, "Yes, sir? Anything I can do for you?"

"Yes, I am finished my meal."

"Would you like dessert, or the bill?" Ella asked as she picked up his plate.

"The bill, please. Oh, and I don't believe I caught your name."

"Ella." She said quietly.

"Well, Ella, thank you very much for our meal. And if I may compliment you...?"

"Um, thanks, and go ahead."

"I don't mean to sound like a creepy old man, but you have the most beautiful skin tone I have ever seen. Simply ravishing, like melted gourmet chocolate."

Ella blushed, "Oh, um, thank you." She turned to Torie and asked, "Are you done your meal as well?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 02:02 PM

"Yes, I am. Thank you." Torie replied, looking unraveled. "Stanley, I will do everything I can to tread lightly but I won't back down. If the Program sees me as such a threat then that means that I am on to something. I can't and I won't stop until they are gone because this isn't just for Ryan or my family, this is for every single person out there that is being forced into something that doesn't work. And I am thankful for the heads up, but I won't back down."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 02:11 PM

Ella took Torie's plate as well and went to get the bill.

Dr. Martin nodded, "I understand, Torie."

When Ella came back, she put their bill on the table, unsure of who was going to pay. "Cash or credit?"

"Cash, and I will pay." He took the bill, looked at it, and put a $100 bill inside.

Ella saw him put in $100 and couldn't help but say, "Your total was only $55.75..."

"I know. You may keep the rest, Ella." Dr. Martin smiled at her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 02:16 PM

Torie chuckled and tried to remain serious. "Well, thank you for the lovely dinner, Stanley." She said, getting up and trying to bring his attention back on herself.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 02:21 PM

He turned back to Torie, "No, I should thank you." He stood up as well and put his jacket back on. "I'll be in contact with you soon about that job, Victoria." Dr. Martin left the restaurant.

Ella said to Torie, "I'm guessing it went well? Let me go pay this bill and then we'll talk. Everyone else is outside, I think." She said before going to over to a cash register.