Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2013, 07:43 PM

"Can you elaborate on what you mean by that, Stanley?" Torie asked.

Janelle looked at Ella. "So? Did you recognize you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 07:46 PM

"All I can say, without breaching patient-doctor confidentiality, is that his roommate Dave Bucknor has been through a repeated traumatic event that caused him to commit suicide. Legally, he died. He ingested Qwik-Death and had his stomach pumped, then was resuscitated. I cannot go into details why without fear of losing my job and my credibility."
-
Ella nodded, "I think so. And the Doctor knows who she is."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 07:50 PM

Torie shook her head, feeling bad for Ryan's roommate. "Well, hopefully he does get better. If someone offers you another job which involves trying to help kids, would you take it?" She asked.

Janelle sighed. "That's not good. Is she trying to get out of there?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 07:55 PM

"I would certainly consider it, provided it pays decently."

Ella shook her head, "I don't think so, but I was busy trying to make sure I got their order right so I wasn't paying much attention. Actually, I need to head back over there." She got the drinks and walked back over, putting them down in front of them. "Pint of Guinness and a Sweet Tea with no lemon."

"Thank you, dear." Dr. Martin nodded to Ella as he took a sip of his drink.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 08:00 PM

Torie nodded to Ella. "Thank you. Are you ready to order Stanley."

Janelle nodded and went back to the car. "Greg, do you-"

"Here you go." He said, handing her another earpiece. "Hows it going?"

"Pretty good. Doctor knows she is Torie. Thanks!" She said, walking back inside. She walked into the room with Dr. Martin and Torie. She looked at Torie. "Ma'am, did you happen to drop an earring. I found this in the entrance and have been asking all the ladies." Janelle said.

Torie reached up and took her earring out. "Oh, yes it must be mine." She said, laughing. "I must have not put this one in all the way." She took the earwig and slipped into her ear along with the same earring. "Thank you."

Janelle nodded and walked out.

((wish me luck. EEEEKKK))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 08:04 PM

((GOODLUCK!))

Dr. Martin took a quick look at the menu, and then ordered the salmon.

Ella wrote it down and turned to Torie, "And for you, miss?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 01:46 AM

Torie tried not to giggle as Ella called her miss. "I will have the chicken cordon bleu." She turned back to the doctor. "I have a proposal for you, Stanley. Obviously I hate the Program but I will not disagree that there is a problem. I just think there is a better way of solving it. I want to create a place where kids are open to therapies, are free to show their feelings, and not fearful of losing themselves. I want my peers to return to some normalcy. And of course, this will be a paying job."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 10:33 AM

Ella awkwardly stood there at the table for a moment to hear his response. xD

"Intriguing. I will surely consider this offer, Victoria. In fact, I am almost positive I will accept, but I must notify my employer first. I will get back to you as soon as I am officially not employed with The Program." Dr. Martin said before looking at Ella, "I do not mean to be rude, but why are you standing there? Should you not be putting in our orders?"

Ella blushed, "Oh, I-I'm so sorry. I must have spaced out." She lied and then walked away.

"Is it just me being paranoid, or was she listening to our conversation?" Dr. Martin whispered to Victoria.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2013, 10:51 AM

Torie shook her head. "I think she was just making sure she had our order right." She replied, smoothly. "And for the most part you will have control over the patients, where it is held, how to go about therapy etc. I am not familiar with how to proceed with those types of patients, so I would rather leave it to the professionals. The only thing that I insist on is that the patients be volunteers. I don't want anybody forced into this."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2013, 11:54 AM

"Of course. A willing participant is always a better option, and I am delighted to be a part of this. I already have an idea of how to make this successful." He nodded. "Torie, you are a kind-hearted and intelligent, young woman. Now that I have met you, it is no wonder why Ryan loves you so dearly. He speaks very highly of you."