Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2013, 06:43 PM

Torie's eyes widened and she started to smile. She then remembered that Dr. Martin didn't know that she was Torie and just nodded. "That is surprising news but has your superior agreed to the early release?"

Once they got to the restaurant, Mike looked at Janelle and Ella. "You two good with being waitresses?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 06:47 PM

Ella laughed, "I'm probably going to drop all the food, but it'll be fun!"

"I got word from her on the phone on my way here. She disagrees with my assessment, yet she trusts my judgement, so signed it under the condition that Ryan will have all memories of Victoria Freemon erased." Dr. Martin paused, and then smiled at Torie, "But I'm not going to do that... what she doesn't know won't hurt her."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 06:51 PM

Janelle laughed as well. "Hey, we can double team it." She said. "What about you guys."

"We are going to stay here and listen in." Greg said, pulling what looked like a reading glass container. He opened it and handed a ear piece to everyone.

Cole put his in, as did Mike. Janelle slipped her's in.
~
Torie smiled even more, not being able to control it. "Why does she want all the memories of me-Torie- erased?" She asked, quickly correcting herself.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 06:55 PM

Ella did the same.
-
"She wants his memory of Torie erased because of the Resistance group." Dr. Martin said, beginning to look at his menu. "But I have multiple reasons why I cannot do that to Mr. Zucker."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 06:58 PM

"Alright, Ella. Let's go." Janelle said, climbing out of the car and following Greg into the restaurant.
~
"And what are those reasons, Stanley?" Torie asked, putting on a little bit of charm. She knew most of the reasons but was curious as to how much information he would reveal. She picked up the menu as well and played with her locket as she looked through the menu.

((Brb quick shower))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 07:07 PM

Ella followed Janelle inside.
-
"The major reason is because it would not be healthy to Ryan. He keeps fighting the memory-cleansing process, and in doing so, he is in a forget-remember-forget-remember cycle. Protocol is that I only erase memories once." He paused and then added, "When you came to visit him, Torie, he remembered you. I cannot erase those memories again without causing damage to Ryan's brain." He said, finally letting Torie knew that he knew who she was.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM

Greg explained to his cousin what was going on. "Sure, Greggie." His cousin said, making Greg blush.

"You know I hate that name, Erik." Greg mumbled, grabbing two aprons for Ella and Janelle. They were given a notepad and told where Torie and Dr. Martin were eating.

"Have fun, guys." Greg said, heading out to the car. When he got in, Mike and Cole were smirking.

"So, Greggie." Cole started.

"Shut up." Greg said, trying to hide his bright red face. xD
~
Torie froze, her heart dropping. She knew better than to play dumb with the Dr. "How? How did you find out?" She asked, her playful tone turning serious.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 07:25 PM

"There are cameras in the private waiting room. We don't normally watch them, but I was slightly wary of you and the Senator, so I watched the security camera." He said, "But you needn't worry, Victoria. After seeing Ryan's face light up when he remembered you... that's what I finally decided that I would not be making him forget anything else. I had been debating on it for some time, but until I saw his face when he recognized you, my career came before those feelings."

Ella walked up to the table, "Hi, what can I get for you two today?"

"I am just going to have a drink. A beer would be great - a pint of Guinness."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 07:29 PM

"Sweet te-" She looked up and saw it was Ella. She had that 'what the hell' look. So, this is night is not going as planned. She thought, but was quite impressed that they came to be her back-up. "Sweet tea, please. No lemon." Torie repeated. She turned back to the Doc. "Well, since you know its me." She said, hoping Ella would get the hint. "How do you like working at the Program?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 07:38 PM

Ella went to get the drinks.

"If you must know, I do not love my job. I used to be a University psychology professor. I retired from that, and only a few short months later, I was contacted by The Program and offered a job there. The money was good and I believed I would be able to help others get better. Of course, that is not the case for most of the patients. Comparing Ryan to his roommate is a perfect example of who should, and who shouldn't, be there"