Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2013, 05:15 PM

Torie nodded and grabbed a banana, as she would be eating in a couple hours. "Alright, well I am headed upstairs to start getting ready. See you all tomorrow or later tonight." She walked up to her room and locked her door. She grabbed Ryan's folder, starting to read again.
~
Janelle frowned and folded her arms. "Is it me or does it seem like she is hiding things from us?"

Cole nodded. "I have been getting the same feeling. Do you think she still trusts us?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 05:29 PM

SESSION 6:
Ryan was brought in for morning therapy. He willingly took the pill today.

ZUCKER: Look, Doc, I have a killer headache. I haven't felt this bad since I was hungover a couple weeks ago.

MARTIN: That's okay Ryan. I'll try to be fairly easy on you today, and you'll be out before breakfast.

ZUCKER: Good, I'm starved. What are you asking me about today?

MARTIN: I thought we could talk about your mother again. Nothing too heavy, just some basic questions.

ZUCKER: Talking about my mom is going to make me emotional since she's dead...

MARTIN: How did she die?

ZUCKER: ... Suddenly.

MARTIN: An accident of some sort?

ZUCKER: Maybe. I know it was sudden.

MARTIN: What do you remember about your mother? Were you two close?

ZUCKER: I was young, I don't remember much. I remember that she liked to bake and sometimes I would help her. She was a stay-at-home mom, so we spent a lot of time together when I was a toddler. She would take me and Jane to the park, and to the mall... We went to the water park one time, that was fun. She was a great mom.

MARTIN: How'd your dad react to her death? Do you remember? What about your sister?

ZUCKER: I thought you were going to be easy on me.

MARTIN: That's my last question today.

ZUCKER: My dad cried. That's the only time I've ever seen him cry. He's a big, tough looking guy so seeing him cry... It was so weird to me. Jane was also devastated. She cried and cried for days. It was a dark time for all of us.

MARTIN: That will do, Ryan. I'll see you tomorrow, same time.

He was given his yellow pill and he left.

-

"She's always that way. She has Ryan's Program file though, if you didn't know about that maybe that's why you have that feeling." Ella said, eating a second sandwich.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM

Torie frowned. She wasn't sure if taking how his mom died away from him was a good or bad thing. She was happy that he was at least he was still remembering his mom. She looked at the time. "One more. I have time for one more." She said, flipping the page.
~
Janelle's jaw dropped, Cole blinked, and Greg did a double take. "She WHAT?" They said at the same time.

"She got a hold of Ryan's folder." Mike repeated. "And I don't think that she doesn't trust us anymore. I just think she is worried about us getting put into the middle of something. Heather, I think her hitting rock bottom really scared Torie and so she is trying to protect us."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 05:57 PM

The next paper wasn't a regular session document. Instead, it was a handwritten note, and must have gotten caught somewhat to the previous page.

Stanley Martin Personal Notes - Ryan Zucker. Friday, November 8th, 2013

Writing a personal journal documenting one patient of mine seems highly unprofessional of me, but alas, here I am making a sixth entry.

Today I was informed by my employer to talk to him today on the topic of his mother, as his mind was likely still working on erasing Torie's memory from the night before. We haven't talked about his mother since his second day here, and I was somewhat intrigued to see if his memories regarding her tragic death had started to fade.

This will mark the final time I speak with him about his mother. I cannot bear to take any of his happy memories away from him. I am beginning to believe I am not cut out for this job. In my previous personal entry, I had discussed why I had cut him off multiple times as he was telling me about Torie, and today I had a similar sentiment for his mother. Happy memories... should never be taken. Memories such as those of Ryan's roommate Dave, are the ones which should be extracted if any memory should be.

Most of my patients do not have this effect on me, but Ryan... Ryan is a special case.

-
"Heather wasn't her fault, it was Quinton's. Torie, Janelle, everyone else here... we all tried our hardest. And Torie doesn't need to protect us. We all protect each other." Ella had started a third sandwich. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 06:09 PM

Torie ran her hand through her hair. "Hmmm...maybe this Dr. Martin can be turned a lot easier than I thought. Maybe he will work out." She smiled, wishing she could have back up going to the meeting but with Ella pregnant, Mike possibly being the father, and Heather's downward spiral...She wouldn't risk it. She started to get ready, putting on the same wig as before and the glasses. She threw on a purple cocktail dress covered in black lace with black heels.
~
Janelle sighed. "Yeah, but that's Torie. She considers us family and we consider her family. We have tried to protect Torie and she is trying to protect us. Its what family does."

Greg nodded and then paused. "Well, then why don't we go to the meeting?"

"How? We don't know where she is going and how would we even blend in?" Cole asked.

"Well, I set the meeting at my cousin's restaurant. I'm sure he would allow us to become part of the staff, given the fact that he doesn't have to pay us." Greg explained.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 06:13 PM

"But wouldn't Torie see us?" Ella asked, finishing the sandwich. She joked, "With 3 sandwiches, you'd think I was eating for 3 instead of just 2."
-
Dr. Martin put on a grey suit and a dark red tie before going to the restaurant for the meeting.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 06:20 PM

Janelle nodded. "Probably but maybe that will let her know that we are all there for her and that we understand these risks.

Torie came running down the stairs. "See you guys later. Stay as long as you want!" She yelled, opening the door and closing it. She got in her car and drove to the restaurant. She got there first and was shown to the table. She waited patiently.
~
Mike looked at everyone. "So, are we doing this or not?"

Janelle smiled. "I'm in."

Cole nodded, as did Greg.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 06:25 PM

Dr. Martin came in soon after, and he was taken to the table. "Hello, Lindsey, if you don't mind me using your first name. You may call me Stanley or Stan if you prefer. You wished to speak to me?"
-
Ella nodded with the rest of them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 06:31 PM

"Then we better hurry." Greg said, looking at his watch. "Dr. Martin should be getting there soon."

Mike nodded and grabbed keys to another car. "Come on."

So they all piled into the car and went to the restaurant.
~
"Nice to see you again, Stanley, and yes I wished to talk to away from the office." Torie replied. "How has Mr. Zucker been?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 06:35 PM

Dr. Martin, from watching the surveillance video, knew that "Lindsey" was really Torie, Ryan's girlfriend. However, he decided to pretend he didn't know that. xD

"Actually, Lindsey, after your visit I had reviewed my notes regarding Mr. Zucker and I concluded that he no longer needs therapy, so I sent my superior an early release recommendation for Ryan."