Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2013, 10:29 AM

Torie was happy. She couldn't wait to see Ryan once he got out. Janelle, Greg, and Cole all met up with them at school.

"It's set for 6pm." Greg told her. "At the place you wanted. There is a small room I was able to reserve as well."

Torie nodded. "Thanks Greg. Nicely done."

Janelle and Cole both looked between Torie and Greg. "What do you have up your sleeve, Torie?" Janelle asked.

"Oh, just a meeting. Nothing I want to discuss out loud here." She replied.

Janelle nodded. "Uh-huh." She looked over at Ella and Mike, wondering if they, would give an explanation.
-
Alex sighed. "She has a boyfriend in the Program. I kinda got him sent in there hoping it would break her enough but it had the opposite effect. She is basically out for blood when it comes to the Program. She is with a poor person, tho, and she appears to be in love with him. It's so frustrating." Alex said, angrily.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 10:34 AM

Ella shrugged. "No idea."
-
"Love? With someone of the lower class? Her father would be interested to hear all of this. Hopefully for your sake, her boyfriend forgets her and she learns to move on. Alex, I must leave soon, I have another call. Is there anything else you wish to say?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 10:40 AM

Janelle nodded. "Why don't we all head over to your house after school, Torie. I have some news and the you can bring us up to date on what's going on." Janelle suggested.

"Sure. I will have to leave at 5:30."

"We should be done by then." Cole said.
-
He sighed. "No, just tell mom that I love her. Talk to you soon, Father."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 10:42 AM

"Goodbye, Alex." He said as he hug up the phone.
-
Heather sent yet another text to Torie asking about visiting Alex.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 10:46 AM

"Bye, dad...." He said, sounding defeated and hung up the phone. He was quickly taken back to his cell.
-
Torie ignored it but thought about going up there anyways. She knew it was a bad idea but she didn't think Alex would give Heather the money anyways.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 10:48 AM

Ella walked with the others to class.
-
Heather wasnt sure he'd give her the money either, but figured it was worth a try.

((After school? And gotta go. Bye!))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 10:56 AM

((Bye!))

Soon the school day was over and the gang was headed to Torie's house. Torie had them all go into the kitchen, as she was making snacks. "Ok, so what did you want to talk about Janelle?"

"Well, we are very close to getting the anti-program pill completed. Another three weeks and it should be done and functional."

"Awesome! That is great news!" Torie said, making sandwiches. "Greg, question for you. Ear microphones. Can you make one for each of us so that way we can all communicate no matter what?"

"Sure. How long does the range need to be?" Greg asked.

"As long as you can make it. As for my news. I am meeting with a Program therapist. I am going to try and get him to give us insider info and also see if he will try and help us with alternate solutions. I am thinking group therapy and also in creating a safe environment for kids to talk, not feel pressured or forced."

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-13-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 04:55 PM

"That's a great idea, and Janelle, that's great news!" Ella agreed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 05:05 PM

Janelle smiled. "Thanks. We have all been putting in overtime to get the pill working."

Torie nodded. "Thanks." She put a plate of sandwiches on the counter. "There you guys go. Anybody else have anything to add?"

Cole shook his head, as did Janelle.

"Nope." Greg said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 05:11 PM

"Nope." Ella said as she grabbed a sandwich and woofed it down like she hadn't eaten in days. xD
-
Dr. Martin was finishing up his last session of the day, with Dave.

"Feel like you're ready to leave soon, Dave?"

Dave nodded, "Yeah, I think so."

"Do you remember why you were brought here?" Dr. Martin asked as he looked up from his papers.

"Uh... No, I don't. I think I tried to kill myself or something along those lines."

"Why would you have done such a thing?"

"I... I don't know, I wasn't happy about something in my life?" Dave shrugged, completely unsure. He touched his mohawk and said, "I can't wait to get rid of this thing. I hate it. I don't know why I ever cut my hair like this."

Dr. Martin chuckled, "Well you're going to get your makeover done tomorrow, so you won't have to live with it much longer." He handed a yellow pill and a cup of water to Dave. Dave swallowed the pill, took a swish of water, and then left the room.