Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2013, 09:24 AM

Torie read until she fell asleep.

The next day, she was up but still half asleep. She jumped into the shower and started to get ready, still flipping through Ryan's folder.

Mike got up, dressed, and went downstairs for food.
-
Alex asked the guard if he could use the phone to call his parents. He was taken out of his cell and into a phone booth. He quickly dialed his house phone.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 09:29 AM

SESSION 5 (EMERGENCY SESSION):

Mr. Zucker had been brought to my room for an emergency session, following a Resistance protest that Victoria had been the leader and speaker of. Our televisions were hacked, and this protest was broadcasted throughout the building. Unfortunately, I have been told that Ryan will need a second, intensive therapy session today to “fix” this.

As I would expect with this type of Emergency therapy session, Ryan is volatile and resistant. Unlike earlier today, he did not take the pill, and security had him injected with the serum.

MARTIN: I apologize for the inconvenience, Ryan.

ZUCKER: Sure you are... You're a part of this; don't try and act like you're sorry. You're just some old guy who doesn't care about me, or anyone else here. To you, we're just “patients” to be “studied”.

MARTIN: I am an employee, working here at The Program to help your generation through a difficult epidemic. I do not mean to come off like “some old guy” who “doesn't care”. I study psychology. Yes, each individual case is intriguing to me and I suppose you could go as far to say I am studying you, but I initially chose to study psychology to help others. As much as I would love to discuss myself, I do not want this session to take any longer than it has to, so I'm going to get right to the point. What is your girlfriend's full name?

ZUCKER: Victoria Freemon, but no one ever calls her Victoria. Just Torie. You already know this, why are you asking?

MARTIN: Standard procedure. Is she in the same grade as you?

ZUCKER: Yes. We have some classes together.

MARTIN: Do you spend time together out of school? If so, where do you like to go? Do you go on dates?

ZUCKER: Mostly we go to Torie's. She lives in a mansion. We spend a lot of time together - almost every day after school. We don't go on many dates, but we did go on one date. I took her out to dinner to Applebee's. I wish I could have taken her somewhere fancier, but I don't have a lot of money. It was a normal date. We sat across from each other and talked... When we went back to her place after we got into a whip-cream fight, spraying each other and laughing... Then we watched a movie, and I slept over at her place.

MARTIN: Were you two intimate that night?

ZUCKER: No, not that night. That was early in our relationship. We have been though. I tried to hold us back from going too fast, but I just couldn't hold back my feelings for her. I love her... Every time I'm near her I get butterflies in my stomach and I think about how lucky I am to have her. I just want to kiss her and hold her and-

MARTIN: Ryan, it will be okay. I promise.

I offered Ryan a tissue, as he had begun to cry.

ZUCKER: No, it won't. I wish Torie was here. Beautiful, loving, intelligent Torie... I miss the way she kisses, and I miss her flirting. I miss the feeling of her hair when I run my fingers through her hair. So silky smooth and soft...

MARTIN: Ryan, you may stop.

ZUCKER: I'm never going to stop thinking about her. I love her. I LOVE HER. Her smile, her voice, the ways she says my name. She met my family the other day, and she never judged me or my family for not having much. She always defended me when Alex would talk down to me. We got into a fight one time because she had forgiven him, but we made up. I got drunk after our one-day break up. I love her so much, I couldn't stand to even be broken up for a day. I can picture her eyes, her cute little nose, her face so clearly-

MARTIN: Ryan...

ZUCKER: Why'd you stop me again?

MARTIN: I am going to ask you more questions. Tell me about the Resistance. Who else is involved?

ZUCKER: I told you the other day. Mi... Mick? Oh God. I don't remember.

MARTIN: Don't remember what?

ZUCKER: The names of my friends. My close friends. We just talked about them earlier today, I remember you asked about them, yet... I can't remember their names.

MARTIN: I think that's enough for today then. Again, I apologize for having two sessions in one day. That was not my choice.

I handed Ryan his pill, and sent him out.
-

A housekeeper named Betsy picked up the phone, "Hello, may I ask who is calling?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 09:41 AM

Torie started to cry and smile. While she knew how Ryan felt about her, he had never truly told her. She felt a little guilty for reading these sessions but to her, it was a way of staying close to him and also a way to figure out how to get his memories back. Looking at the time, she put the folder in a secret spot and then ran downstairs to get food.

Mike had made toast, bacon, and eggs. He put a plate in front of her and then made his own plate. Torie was humming and looking through a magazine on the table.

Mike stared at her. "Alright, I know you saw Ryan Monday but seriously? What happened that now you are so...happy?"

She looked up at him. "let me tell you later cause I'm not sure if what I did was completely legal and I don't want you to get involved." She replied, looking back at her magazine.
-
"Put me through to my father." He demanded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 09:47 AM

Ella soon arrived at Torie's, and joined them in the kitchen.
-
"Y-Yes sir." Betsy said, transferring the call to Mr. Rice's office number. She went to his office and told him, "Your son is on Line 1, sir."

David sighed deeply, and picked up the phone. "What are you calling for, Alex? I heard from Victoria that you were in jail."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 09:52 AM

Mike was looking at Torie as if she had told him she could fly. "You did WHAT!" He asked, bewildered.

"I made a copy of his folder. Mike, how else am I supposed to know what they are doing to him. When he comes back, I want to get him to start remembering. If I start with the memories that he lost last, then I should be able to get to the ones he lost first quicker."

"Don't you think that it's an invasion of privacy!"

"Probaby, but its all stuff I already know anyways." She lied.
-
"Hi, Dad. I was wondering of you could post bail for me. That aren't allowing me to post my own bail again." Alex said, timidly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 09:56 AM

"Torie, that is sooooo illegal." Ella said, shocked, "If anyone finds out, you can be arrested."
-
"You want me to bail you out? Have you learned you lesson? If you're going to hit a woman, don't get caught. How much is bail?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 10:02 AM

"But it's for Ryan. He would do the same for me." Torie replied. "And it's only illegal if I get caught. Besides, no one knows that I took it except two people and I have a senators permission. I covered my bases."

Mike shook his head. "I still don't think it is right." He replied, shoveling his food down.
-
"Yes sir, I did. Bail is for 30k." He paused. "Wait when did you talk to Victoria?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 10:08 AM

Ella didn't respond. She agreed with Mike, but knew that nothing would change Torie's mind about it.
-
"I spoke with Victoria via Skype on some morning show I was invited to be a guest on, and she was also a guest. We chatted over the commercial break." He then added, "I will wire the money over to the jail sometime today, but keep yourself out of trouble from now on. This is a final strike. I will not be bailing you out for the rest of your life."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-13-2013, 10:12 AM

"Well, we should head to school. I need to talk to Greg this morning." She said, grabbing her bag and heading towards the door.

Mike sighed. "She really wants to get him out of there, doesn't she? I just didn't think she would do anything so drastic."
-
"Yes, sir. Thanks, Dad. How did the interview go?" He asked, curious.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 10:17 AM

"I didn't think so either." Ella whispered back, following Torie to school.
-
For the third day in a row, Heather didn't show for class.
-
"The interview went fine, I suppose. Victoria is working diligently to shut down The Program. The live audience was very split over who was correct. Regardless, I told her if she wants to come up with an alternative on her own, to go ahead and do so. She's a determined young lady. Watch yourself, Alex. Her money and power are inviting, but you must keep a level head around her. And do NOT beat her up on a whim. You must break her down first. Your mother was very much the same."