Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-12-2013, 11:12 PM

"Heather has been bothering me to go see Alex. Apparently he will give her $1500 if I go and see him. It's quite annoying really." Torie explained. She grabbed Ella's bag from her and carried hers as well.

Mike came down with his bag. "Time to go?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-12-2013, 11:15 PM

"You're not going to go, are you? He's a psycho, and she should learn to work for her money..." Seeing Torie pick up he bag, she added, "You two sure like to carry my stuff for me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 11:19 PM

"I know but honestly, I might just do it to have her stop annoying me about it." Torie said. "And your pregnant and stressed enough already. Carrying a heavy bag is unnecessary."

((probably going to bed soon. Tired!!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2013, 11:20 PM

((OH NOES, but I can sleep in tomorrow.... BTW, you can skip to when they're home.))

Ella turned red, and sarcastically joked, "Who knew teenage pregnancy came with such amazing perks."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 11:28 PM

Torie frowned but didn't comment. She wanted to say something that would make her feel better but there really wasn't anything she could say. She lead them down to the lobby and got them a cab. Soon they were at the airport and heading home.

A couple hours later they were landing in Chicago and waiting for their bags. As soon as they had all retrieved their bags, Torie caught another cab. She looked at Mike and Ella. "Want me to drop you off at your house or just stay at mine?"

"I will crash at your place." Mike replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2013, 11:29 PM

"I should go home... My parents still think this was a field trip."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 11:30 PM

Torie nodded and told the cab driver Ella's address.

Soon they were pulling up to Ella's house. Mike got out to get her bag for her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2013, 11:42 PM

Ella gave Mike a kiss and went inside. Her parents asked her about the trip, and she said, "It was fun." and then went to her room.

((Next Day?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 11:47 PM

((Almost and this is my last post. Sorry but I am falling asleep as I write. xD))

Torie told the taxi cab driver where to go next and soon they were pulling up to her house. Mike grabbed the bags while Torie paid the driver. Mike took the bags inside and then went to his own room.

Torie grabbed her bag and brought it up to her room. She put it in a corner and then got out Ryan's file. She was tired but she wanted to read a few more sessions before she fell asleep.

(( you can do next day after you post however many sessions. Talk to you tomorrow ^^ Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2013, 01:22 AM

((Ok, well this post will be over-the-limit if I do more than one, so just one. Maybe another in my next post.))

SESSION 4:
Much to my shock, Ryan had chosen to take the pill willingly. I decided to continue where we had left off, before his outburst.

MARTIN: Ryan, I am sorry about yesterday. I did not mean to upset you.

ZUCKER: It's okay. I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm just frustrated.

MARTIN: Shall we start where we left off? I didn't get a chance to ask what you meant when you told me other people have tried to ruin your relationship with Torie.

ZUCKER: To understand that, I'll have to go back to my relationship with Ella.

MARTIN: Ella, your friend?

ZUCKER: Yeah, well, we dated on and off for a couple years. I really liked Ella. We had a funny relationship, always teasing each other and play arguing. She was my first, and I was hers. But... But Ella now is different from that Ella. After I started dating Torie, she was not happy. She and Torie's “friend” Alex tried to break Torie and me up, but they couldn't. Alex was the guy I beat up. I did it because he hit Torie and was being a total @sshole to her... but sorry, you were asking about Ella? I kissed El shortly after I started dating Torie, in a moment of weakness. Luckily Torie forgave me, and Ella moved on to a new method – trying to make me jealous. She slept with a couple guys on the football team, and they – or at least one of them, Kyle Quinton – seemed to want to make my life hell for that. He's another story altogether. He and Alex are... UGH. They're the reason I'm here. I couldn't put up with their crap anymore.

MARTIN: Feel free to continue with those two. It's good to get your rage out.

ZUCKER: Alex is a pompous, greedy, emotionless, elitist woman-beater. He doesn't like Torie and me being together because Torie's wealthy and I'm poor. He's insane and seems to have a split personality. His dad is the one who invented this whole Program.

MARTIN: His father is Mr. David Rice?

ZUCKER: I don't know the guy's name, but if you say that's who it is, then yeah.

Note: Mr. Rice's son is highly unstable. All the more reason for me to follow protocol with Ryan. Not following correct protocol could be dangerous to a patient's sanity.

MARTIN: What about Kyle?

ZUCKER: He's the school's starting quarterback. He's a cocky, piece-of-sh*t, r@pist. He forced Ella into dating him and into having sex with him whenever he wanted, he forced her to strip for the entire football team before a practice, and he poisoned her with Qwik-Death. Luckily, he didn't use enough to kill her, but she passed out and then got sick from it. He treated her like his slave and tried to make her call him Master.

MARTIN: I understand why you would want to beat up these two. They sound like terrible people.

ZUCKER: They are. They should be in here, not me, but Quinton is 18 and Alex seems to be able to get out of anything using his money.

MARTIN: Let's try to wrap things up on a better note. How about your friend Mike?

ZUCKER: He's my best guy friend. We've had a couple fights, but he's like a brother to me. Before I left, he started dating Ella, trying to get her away from Quinton. They were happy together, even though at first I was skeptical. Of course, at first I also thought she was willingly dating Quinton and with him being so awful... I wasn't too happy with her... But Mike really likes her, and I'm happy for them now. He's a good guy, and I wish him and Ella the best.

MARTIN: Thank you, Ryan. We'll go into more detail about all of this later.

I gave Ryan his pill, and he left.

((NEXT DAY!))