Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#321 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-06-2013, 04:29 PM

She hugged him back. "Don't worry about it. And what time do you have to be at tryouts?"

Mike opened the door and they headed to the kitchen. "I wonder what's in a rich persons fridge."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#322 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 04:39 PM

"9AM." Ryan replied. "I have to be up at around 8 if I want to get there on time. 9AM is when we have to be in our gear and on the field. See you in the morning at 8 then?"

Ella grabbed herself a glass, "Probably fancy stuff like caviar and expensive cheese."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#323 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 04:50 PM

She nodded. "Of course. Wouldn't miss it!" She kissed him gently on the cheek. "Sweet dreams. And if you need anything, I am just next door."

Mike shrugged and walked up to the double door fridge. "And behind door number 1 is...." He opened the door to find lunch meat, expensive cheeses, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, and several other kinds of fruit. Mike frowned. "Why kind of food is this?"

"Can I help you?" Frankie asked, leaning against the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#324 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 04:55 PM

"Alright, thanks mom." He joked before shutting the door and climbing into bed.

Ella dropped the glass. "OH MY GOSH, I am soooo sorry. You scared me! - It was Mike's idea!"
(#325 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 05:06 PM

She smiled and walked into her own bedroom. She climbed into bed with her own book.

Mike jumped. "Jesus! Ever heard of knocking!"

"Ever heard of asking." Frankie counter, grabbing a broom and dust pan. He quickly cleaned up the glass. "Let me guess. You're thirsty-" He looked at Ella. "And you are hungry." He looked at Mike, before grabbing another glass out.

"Well, yeah. That's why we came to the kitchen." Mike said, as if it was obvious.

Frankie rolled his eyes. "Well, what do you want?"

"Food. Preferably edible."

Frankie threw him an apple off the counter. "There ya go."

Mike was confused at why he had been given fruit as a snack. xD

<3
(#326 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 05:10 PM

"I'd like some juice...? Sorry we didn't ask. We're not used to this housekeeper thing." Ella blushed.

Ryan couldn't sleep, so he decided to walk around for a bit, hoping it would help.
(#327 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 05:16 PM

Frankie nodded. "Apple or Orange juice?" He asked, opening up the fridge. "And don't worry about. Just don't mess with my kitchen...Unless you are Victoria." He added.

Mike looked at his apple. "Can I have something else?"

Frankie sighed and got some eggs out, onions, cheese, and mushrooms. "Ella, you sure you aren't hungry?"

<3
(#328 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 05:18 PM

"Yeah, I'm sure." Ella said, "And apple, please."
(#329 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Frankie got the apple juice out and set it on the counter. "Help yourself." He went back to the skillet and started to make an omelet. He soon flipped it on a plate and put in front of Mike, who more inhaled it than ate it.

"Slow down boy before you choke." Frankie chuckled.

Mike did a bit.

<3
(#330 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 05:23 PM

Ella laughed at Mike.

Ryan went back to his room and tried to fall asleep again.