Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-12-2013, 11:08 AM

"Yep! Be there in about 10 minutes!" Torie said, heading towards Times Square.
-
Mike wrapped his hands around her waist. "Is that Torie?" He asked, kissing her neck.
-
Alex looked at Quinton like was crazy--ok crazier than normal. "Why would anybody marry for love? It is a frivolous feeling and one that usually brings pain. Marrying for political gain or wealth is so much more effective and productive."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Thumbs up 09-12-2013, 02:50 PM

"Yeah, she's on her wa-" Ella paused when she noticed some people staring at her and Mike. She didnt think it was that Mike kissing her neck was too sexy for in public, so she was somewhat confused by this... Until she heard an older man use the N-word while whispering to his wife. She realized that some of the funny looks they were getting were because they were an interracial couple.
-
"So that's a no..." Quintion shrugged. "I guess thats the way you were raised."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 03:19 PM

Mike didn't really notice and frankly, he didn't care. If people wanted to stare and make their comments, he would just ignore them.

Soon, Torie was walking over. "Hey guys." She said. She had taken the time to change clothes, again. She was now in a pair of jean shorts and a simple white top with the peace sign in black. She had on a pair of flip flops. "So, what have you seen so far?"
~
Alex nodded. "Well, yeah. How else would I be raised? Thinking love is a wonderful emotion. There is no such thing as love when it comes to people."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2013, 05:55 PM

"Not too much. We slept in. We've been to the Empire State building, and then we came here." Ella responded to Torie, and then turned to the older couple. Unlike Mike, Ella DID care. Racist comments really hurt her, and she didn't expect Mike or Torie to understand that since they weren't a minority. "Excuse me, what did you just say?"

The older man, in his early 60s, didn't mind voicing his opinions. "I asked my wife why a good-looking young white boy would date a black girl."

Ella squinted her eyes and interrupted, "You didn't call me a 'black girl'. You used a racial slur. Although, even saying that to your wife is incredibly racist and ignorant."
-
"Yeah, only love of money and power, right?" Quinton rolled his eyes, "Not like I'm one to talk. I don't love anyone - except myself." He said with a smirk. "Women love me though."
-
Ryan went to his 'therapy' session. He didn't have to take any pills, and he actually got to ask Dr. Martin about his family. Dr. Martin was currently living alone, having divorced his wife the previous year. With his ex-wife, he had 2 daughters, Nicole and Bethany who were both in their 20s and starting families of their own.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-12-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 09:39 PM

Torie was confused as she hadn't been there when it happened. She folded her arms. "What did you call my friends, sir?"

Mike rolled his eyes. "This isn't the 60's. Dating between a white guy and a black girl is ok."
-
"Yes, but I don't know why. It's not like you have a lot to..uh..give."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2013, 10:10 PM

"I'm entitled to my own opinions." The man said before walking off with his wife.

Ella sighed and turned back to her friends, "I can't believe some people are still living in the past like that. Well, I suppose I CAN, since I see it all the time. There's always people staring at us, and even when I was with Ryan or Quinton. I know it's hard for you two to understand why it hurts the way it does, but trust me, it feels awful."
-
Quinton glared at him, "I am average, maybe just below, but very close to average. Besides, women don't really care about that. I get the chicks because I am charming and attractive. That's why you don't get laid - because you are neither."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 10:15 PM

Mike and Torie both hugged her. "I'm sorry, Ella." Torie said, feeling bad for her friend.

Mike nodded, kissing her cheek. "I still love you tho."
-
Alex shrugged. "That's not what the girls in London say." He smirked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2013, 10:20 PM

"I love you too. And it's... it's no big deal. It's something I have to deal with almost every day. Let's not talk about that though, when's your next interview?"
-
"The girls there find you charming and attractive? They must have low standards. I would practically be a God over there. Whatever though, man. Fact of the matter, I have a girlfriend and you don't. I haven't been single for more than a couple weeks since I was 11." He bragged.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-12-2013, 10:24 PM

"Friday. It's in Chicago tho, which is nice." Torie replied.
-
Alex rolled his eyes. "Please. I am not going to get into a 'whose had the most amount of girlfriends' contest. Cause trust me, once one of your girls gets a taste of me, they won't go back to second class."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-12-2013, 10:29 PM

"That's good. Now let's get to shopping!"
-
Quinton rolled his eyes, "None of 'my girls' would want a taste of you."