Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-11-2013, 05:55 PM

"But that's where the problem lies. We are not being taught how to deal with our emotions. What if pushing these memories back causes side effects that you didn't plan on. If someone is violent and they go into the Program, all you are doing is suppressing the violent behavior. Eventually that behavior comes back and is taken out on other people. Or what if that behavior turns someone into creating another Boston Bombing or worse, attacks a school. What you are telling me, Mr. Rice, is that we are now creating ticking time bombs. Depression, suicide, violence. You can't erase those feelings, but you can suppress them. And by doing that, we could be creating major public safety issues down the road."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-11-2013, 06:03 PM

"The Program is drastic, but necessary. Ms. Freemon, if you are against the method I have created, you must have your own suggestion? I would love to hear what you think we should do." He said, cold and emotionless.

Rose was given a signal that they were going to commercials soon and whispered to Torie, "This is your final statement."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 06:07 PM

Torie nodded. "Yes, I do have a few ideas. Have a place where kids can talk. Get rid of this idea that we have to hold in our feelings. Create groups where they can talk about issues and they won't be judged. Create an atmosphere where we feel safe and in control of our own lives. Find out what the issue is and why it is causing someone to be depressed, suicidal, or violent. Then, fix the issue, not the symptom. Yes, we may still need people to point out troubled kids but don't just whisk them away and put them in a jail like building. Talk with them. Its amazing what listening can do to solve issues." She said, passionate and full of emotion.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 06:15 PM

"Any response to that, Mr. Rice?"

"No. She is a girl. She wishes the world was full of rainbows and unicorns, but unfortunately, that is not the case. If she wants to create her own peer group, I would encourage her to do so. Many of our buildings are packed, and if she believes that talking things out in a friendly atmosphere will help, then she should try it herself."

"Alright, thank you Mr. Rice. We'll be right back with our musical guest, THE FRAY!" Rose said, and the crowd cheered. As commercial break started, she turned back to the TV, "Anything else you want to say off-the-record to Victoria before you go?"

"Yes. There is. Victoria, how is my son doing?"

Rose was confused. xD

-

Meanwhile, back in Chicago:

Heather didn't show up for school. In the Health class she shared with Janelle, the teacher asked, "Janelle, have you seen Heather? She wasn't here yesterday either. If she misses class again tomorrow and doesn't have a doctor's note, she'll be given a 3-day school suspension."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-11-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 10:32 PM

"I wouldn't know. He tried to beat the sh.it out of me again, so he's sitting in a jail cell." Torie replied, hurt. "It doesn't work, Uncle David. I don't believe the world is full of rainbows and butterflies; I've seen too much pain for that." She shook her head, getting the images of her best friend's body out of her head. "But how are my parents? Mom have any more plastic surgery done?"
~
"I think she just came down with something but I will talk with her." Janelle lied, still covering for her friend.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 10:44 PM

"Your parents are doing fine. Your mother hasn't gotten any new plastic surgery, only more botox and lip fillers. Your father is a very busy man right now." He paused, "I am sorry to hear about Alex beating you, Torie, and I must admit I am not surprised he is sitting in jail. I do not know where he gets that from."

This was a lie, as Mr. Rice was quite abusive to his wife as well, but he was far less public about his woman abuse than Alex was and he didn't believe anyone knew that he was an aggressive man. He continued, "Tell Alex that I am disappointed in him. I am sorry you disagree with The Program, and I do encourage you to work through something on your own. I am not dense enough to believe that this was the only way - just that it was the most effective short term solution."

Rose motioned for them to wrap it up.
-
"Thank you, Janelle." The teacher said before continuing attendance.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 10:49 PM

Torie smiled. "Of course. And trust me, I will find a better solution and it won't involve rainbows and unicorns. Tell Mom and Dad I said hi for me." She replied, icily. "I have to go. Another interview." She said, slipping off the stool. "See you later, Uncle David. This will not be the first time we cross paths."
~
Janelle sighed, not sure what she going to do. She decided that she might as well try texting her. Where are you

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 10:55 PM

"I'm sure it won't be, Victoria."

Rose said goodbye to Mr. Rice, and flicked the screen off as they were coming back from commercial break. They were right into the musical guest portion of the show.

-

Heather had been smoking crack since the morning. She jumped when she heard her phone beep and checked her messages. Pats aptment. skools LAME. y miss me? She quickly replied, not bothering to be grammatically correct.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 11:02 PM

Torie was already walking behind stage. She grabbed a glass of water, trying to calm her nerves. She had never felt comfortable around her Uncle David; something about him terrified her.
~
Health teacher says that if you don't come to school tomorrow you will get a 3 day suspension.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 11:17 PM

After the show, Rose joined Torie backstage, "I didn't know you personally knew Mr. Rice."
-
"David, are you done the interview?" A plain, yet obviously 'surgically enhanced' mousey-haired 38 year old woman asked as she walked into Mr. Rice's office, handing him a cup of tea. Alex's mother had married her husband when she was 18 years old, and he was 30, but David hadn't married her for her looks. She had come from a wealthy family with connections to the Royals. She helped fund his research, as he had originally been an inventor.

"Yes, Mary." He said, not looking up at her. He took a sip of his tea and instantly threw the rest of the hot tea at her. "I asked for one sugar. This tastes too sweet."

"Oh. Sorry, dear, I did put in one sugar. Did you ask Victoria about Alex?" She asked. The tea had been incredibly hot, but she acted like it was nothing, slightly drying herself off with a handkerchief. She was used to this.

"I did. He tried to beat Victoria up, and now he's in jail."

Mary looked down, biting her tongue. She wanted to tell her husband that this was his fault. That not only was it his fault for using him as a guinea pig for The Program experiment, but also for exposing him to woman abuse all throughout the years. "That's upsetting. Should we visit?"

"No. He must learn. He is not a baby."
-
F*ck dat. dont care. this was my 5th year, i grad alredy.