Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-11-2013, 01:21 AM

Alex was just sitting there, with a grin. "Ooo...you have quite a temper there, Kyle." He said. "Afraid of losing your Barbie?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-11-2013, 01:34 AM

Quinton's hands were shaking as he said, "Heather... Heather, please, I didn't mean to hurt you. You were offering yourself to other men, I got jealous." Alex was right, he was afraid of losing Heather.

"You didn't have to pull so hard. I think I have a concussion, that f*cking hurt."

"I'm so sorry, babe, I love you." He rubbed her arm.

Heather pulled back. "Then don't hurt me." She turned to Alex and walked over to his cell. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him right up to the bars. "You sure you don't want anything from me? I want Kyle to watch. I want him to get mad."

"Heather, this is what I mean, you're acting like a crazy sl*t. Go home, eat some food and throw it up, or smoke some crack, or do whatever else makes you happy. Alex doesn't want you anyway, we've been through this. He's probably right too - if you're always this much of a wh*re, you're probably crawling with STDs."

Heather turned to him, "Oh. My. God. Everything you just said really shows your character. You'd say all that to your girlfriend who you 'really like'... You're such a f*cking @sshole. I've only ever been with two guys. You, and Patrick. MUCH less of a wh*re than your ex, so shut your f*cking mouth."

"You've also slept with an additional 4 or 5 women..." He muttered, quietly so she didn't hear.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 01:39 AM

Alex thought about what he could get out of Heather, and then realized that he had to share a cell with Quinton. xD He figured he would play it safe. "Just Torie, but if you keep insisting I might just take you up on that offer." He said, kissing her cheek through the bars.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 01:44 AM

"Get your lips off my girl." Quinton growled at him as he cracked his knuckles.

"Right now, I'm not your girl, Kyle." Heather rolled her eyes at him. To Alex, she said, "I will keep insisting, because Kyle still seems to think he owns me."

"I never said I felt like I owned you."

"Whatever, Kyle. I remember now why I broke up with you in the first place. I'll come back tomorrow night." She said before leaving.

As soon as she was out of the hallway, Quinton started kicking and screaming and throwing a tantrum like a spoiled kid who had their toy taken away. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 01:47 AM

xD

Alex laughed, feeling victorious. "Aww..did the poor baby lose his favorite toy?" He said, waiting for Kyle to come after him. He slipped his hand onto one of his hard back books that he had been reading.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 01:51 AM

Quinton didn't lose his cool often, but in this case, he was. He charged at Alex, wanting to strangle him for messing up his relationship with Heather. "YOU B@STARD!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 01:53 AM

Alex rolled off the bed and got up behind Quinton, still holding onto the book. "Ah, ah, ah. Fighting will get you put into the hole for a couple days. Then how will your little pawn see you?" He replied, smirking.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 02:01 AM

Quinton stopped and took a few deep breaths. "Fine. I won't kick your @ss today, but if you so much as touch Heather with that disgusting hand of yours, I will make you pay. She's not right in the head - she was probably high on something. If you take advantage of her... I won't be Mr. Nice-Guy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-11-2013, 02:02 AM

"Since when were you a Mr. Nice-Guy." Alex asked, sitting back down on his bed. He opened his book and started to read.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-11-2013, 02:05 AM

"When I decided not to f*cking murder you." Quinton mumbled, sitting back down on his own bed, trying to calm himself down.

((Skip...? Though we can't do the interviews yet...))